Raid Boss Tactics

is everyone still hitting lvl one bosses? and can we please!!!! get an auto use special. jeez...
    Donate to Breast Cancer -
    https://secure.info-komen.org/site/D...on=form1&idb=0

83 cents of every dollar spent by Susan G. Komen supports mission programs and services. - See more at: http://ww5.komen.org/HelpFAQ/HelpFAQ....NqM2zwUy.dpuf

compared to most 1-5 cent programs, this one sounds legit. the other 17 cents goes to help run everything else

I will be. Guaranteed finishes without gems
    Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586

Obv

There's no reason to do anything else other than farm lvl1s... total waste any other way.

Taken from the android update:

What's New

Raid Boss Revamped!

- Added new Raid Boss Special Attack Button!

- Improved Raid Boss Levels

- Added auto-scout option for Guild Leaders!

Dark Price Chest Prize Revamped!

- Better rewards with each opening!

Epic Boss Revamped!

- Improved Epic Boss Rewards

- Improved Epic Boss interface

- Miscellaneous Bug Fixes

Performance and Optimization Improvements

- Better memory management

If that Raid Boss Special Attack button does what I think it does, then finally...

Heh.
    Starlite, A Lvl-376 Knight of Android. [WBG-XYY-MHM]

Temp Guild Master of The Social Contract, Lvl-75 Guild

Bonuses: Earth(10%), Water(9%), Fire(9%), Spirit(10%), Air(10%)

Orc Raid: 10th Knight

Why not make the game 100% automatic so you dont have to be active?

I prefer to be active and hit the button myself. Hopefully its made so the player can toggle it on and off.
    LvL: 438 - Bandroid
    Activity: Barely due to Gree's incompetence
    Armors: I hear Gree laughing at us.

Favorite question:Why do you even keep playing KnD?

Guild: LvL 75 Conquering Knights (Members 2x/40)
    Bonuses: Fire 10%. Spirit 10%. Earth 10%. Air 10%. Water 10%.

PM me for more information

The special attack button in raid bosses is dumb because you want to hit it every single time you can. There is no decision making involved so just make it automatic.

Compare to decisions in Arena/War: is a special attack needed to kill the knight? Even if a normal attack would kill the knight can I risk a miss? Or maybe I want to wait to hit the next knight right away with a special attack?

Quote Originally Posted by Dianish View Post
    I prefer to be active and hit the button myself. Hopefully its made so the player can toggle it on and off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Konny View Post
    The special attack button in raid bosses is dumb because you want to hit it every single time you can. There is no decision making involved so just make it automatic.

Compare to decisions in Arena/War: is a special attack needed to kill the knight? Even if a normal attack would kill the knight can I risk a miss? Or maybe I want to wait to hit the next knight right away with a special attack?
    yes- you can literally, just smash special, and it will be the EXACT same outcome of watching the game. EXACT. plus it takes like a few minutes to fight regardless. do this every 1.5 hours. it gets old. thank you special button. hopefully the revamped bosses also means they scaled them correctly according to toughness get a better point value.

Also Edit - i think we won a quiet battle. whats next on the agenda. summon platform? seriously gree. i'm jobless now, my hotel i worked at just went under, hire me. i'll think tank the crap out of your games. and help build them better. and stop being a richard on your forum.
    Last edited by sxespanky; 09-27-2014 at 08:58 AM.
    Donate to Breast Cancer -
    https://secure.info-komen.org/site/D...on=form1&idb=0

83 cents of every dollar spent by Susan G. Komen supports mission programs and services. - See more at: http://ww5.komen.org/HelpFAQ/HelpFAQ....NqM2zwUy.dpuf

compared to most 1-5 cent programs, this one sounds legit. the other 17 cents goes to help run everything else

LOL Sxes on the reply.....sorry to hear about the job situation though, that is never fun when you have to start over. Good luck finding something you like.
    ITSB Godzilla, proud member of The Ill Tempered Sea Bass a T100 Android Guild.

KC Godzilla, proud member of Kings and Conquerors a T100 IOS Guild.

Level 1s are great for personal score but if you want your guild to do well its going to be tough to keep up that way.