Add allies rewards not working

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Add allies rewards not working

Post Count

Add allies rewards not working

I now have 12 extra allies sitting in my "specials" tab in inventory. When I try to use them, my Alliance Size doesn't increase. Is this reward broken?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    you cant go past 500

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Alliance Issue

Quote Originally Posted by Suspect5 View Post
    you cant go past 500
    Yes you can as you get awarded bonus alliance members. Gree is aware of issue with Droid and claims to be working on it. I currently use 507 but have 3 additional pending.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I can confirm that this is broken, i even tried adding them when i was below 500 allies.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexindahouss94 View Post
    I can confirm that this is broken, i even tried adding them when i was below 500 allies.
    Yup I tried to use this item from the inventory and nothing happens when I tap it. No allies added and none taken from my inventory.

Consistent Contributor KillerDriller's Avatar
    Post Count
    Same here. Dropped below 500 to test and nothing happened. Sent a ticket in and Gree replied the issue was fixed...NOT! It isnt that great an award anyway so no great loss. It doesnt raise the number of allies you can have just replaces them.

Post Count
    These are grunts aren't they. So they don't bump over 500allies just help get you there.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Gree'd. Snafu

Banned
    Post Count
    Doesn't work for me either.

Post Count
    You can have over 500 allies, I already attack with 522 allies. The reward says "add extra allies" so I'm gonna say that they are not grunts but true allies that increase the total number of units I can bring to battle. I'm on iOS so it's not working on either platform. This is a significant issue as these extra allies can bring millions more attack power to a player who has enough high level units to exceed the 3000 unit cap. This needs to be fixed ASAP.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Harmon View Post
    You can have over 500 allies, I already attack with 522 allies. The reward says "add extra allies" so I'm gonna say that they are not grunts but true allies that increase the total number of units I can bring to battle. I'm on iOS so it's not working on either platform. This is a significant issue as these extra allies can bring millions more attack power to a player who has enough high level units to exceed the 3000 unit cap. This needs to be fixed ASAP.
    I highly doubt that they are true allies that increase the total number of units brought to battle. They already have a unit bonus like that called "Alliance Size Increase". I think that the add extra ally will just give you another grunt if it was working properly. I'll never know though since I see no reason to really ever use them. I just leave them in my inventory for evermore as a symbol of the uselessness of grunts.

Post Count
    Yeah, I think you're right. I saw the reward "increase alliance size" and realized that was probably the reward I was thinking of. So those "add allies" rewards are pretty useless after all.

Post Count
    I am in the same boat, I currently have 519 allies with 12 allies in my special inventory that I can't add. Has Gree given any answer a to what the problem might be?

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Any update on this issue?
    Last edited by Stephane Sauve; 10-23-2014 at 10:59 PM. Reason: added signature
    THECORE 908451861

Health Regen Time: -10%
    Infrantry Defense: +20%
    Ground Defense: +10%
    Air Defense: +5%
    Building Defense: +15%
    Guild Member Increase: +4

THECORE'S FORUM PAGE!

Post Count
    I tried using them on my mini (ios) and it doesn't work. And I am below 500 allies.