Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

If they do allow trading, they better implement a very intricate system or else I would just simply hack my device and trade my units to my good device. Speaking hypothetically of course.

AmadeusINC
    Commanding Officer

The real problem is that R, SR and UR are so hard to come by. Sure rarity. But when you NEED to acquire four copies to fully promote... That's next to impossible without waiting forever or spending a fortune. Right now I really need better anti-air. Of course I seem to get everything but... Get a nice UR or SR, great right? Nope. Need more copies to make it tough enough to survive. If they made SR and UR only promotable once or twice and made the starting max 30, then it might work better.

My suggestion - Starting single card max value and promotion:
    C, UC = 10 promote 3x to 40 (same as current)
    R = 20 promote 3x to 50 (same as current)
    SR, UR = 30 promote 2x to 50 (increased starting max, decreased promotion, same max level.)

Angry Just wondering

Quote Originally Posted by KillerKumaClone View Post
    The real problem is that R, SR and UR are so hard to come by. Sure rarity. But when you NEED to acquire four copies to fully promote... That's next to impossible without waiting forever or spending a fortune. Right now I really need better anti-air. Of course I seem to get everything but... Get a nice UR or SR, great right? Nope. Need more copies to make it tough enough to survive. If they made SR and UR only promotable once or twice and made the starting max 30, then it might work better.

My suggestion - Starting single card max value and promotion:
    C, UC = 10 promote 3x to 40 (same as current)
    R = 20 promote 3x to 50 (same as current)
    SR, UR = 30 promote 2x to 50 (increased starting max, decreased promotion, same max level.)

Have u noticed those top 10-20 players on this board with all tho most powerful UR/SR units fully loaded? I am wondering how they could achieve that? Are they all high rollers, hackers, cheaters, reckless spenders or simply lucky? I've spent over $600 over three months (I have been labeled as one reckless spender by one member. Guilty as charged. :-)) but I am nowhere near what they've achieved. Any thoughts? My expenditure resulting from unrealistic expectations and urges will definitely be controlled thanks to that wake up call. I could've used that money to preorder an iPhone 6 plus.

Quote Originally Posted by lionheart555 View Post
    The problem I have with many of the responses here is this....

Everyone has equal opportunity and chance for the same ultra rares (which is ultimately what we want to build our teams on). And the majority of complaints are "ohhh I spent a **** ton of money on it and I'm not getting what I want."

If you want something NOW, you pay more for it. If you wait to reap the rewards, then you wait and don't get it now. It's a pretty simple concept. Complaining about how much spent is pointless and takes away from the aim of this thread which is NOT about the low return rate of chest rewards but the increased difficulty in consecutive weeks of getting the SAME rewards.

I feel the need to emphasize I am NOT criticizing those who spend (even though I do not myself) nor am I criticizing the original point of this thread (which I wholeheartedly agree with). I am criticizing those who spend recklessly and then complain later when they have the facts at hand prior to their purchases.

P.S On another note, I am aware there are cheaters and hackers that use this game but this does not change my view of the matter at all.
    Kudos my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by WarZoneFare View Post
    Have u noticed those top 10-20 players on this board with all tho most powerful UR/SR units fully loaded? I am wondering how they could achieve that? Are they all high rollers, hackers, cheaters, reckless spenders or simply lucky? I've spent over $600 over three months (I have been labeled as one reckless spender by one member. Guilty as charged. :-)) but I am nowhere near what they've achieved. Any thoughts? My expenditure resulting from unrealistic expectations and urges will definitely be controlled thanks to that wake up call. I could've used that money to preorder an iPhone 6 plus.
    ....Here are my thoughts...Some, if not most, of the members on the top 20 leaderboards during versus event share the same alliance as myself and I can assure you they, nor myself, are not cheaters. Myself, nor the other leaders in our alliance tolerate such insubordination, and Gree has made it clear they do not either...I cannot stress enough that you SPENDING MONEY DOES NOT GET YOU THE BEST UNITS IN THIS GAME. It just doesn't happen. It is pure luck as far as the war chest system is concerned people. As far as progressing through the leaderboards, we just know how to strategize and save our resources (energy & morales) accordingly. READ MY POSTS! It seems most of these replies not only detoured from the whole point but also seem to be disregarding any other replies I have made in this particular thread. Spending...money...will...not...get...you...a...su preme...elite..super...duper...squad. For some of our members, it has taken SEVERAL MONTHS to obtain such elite units fully maxed. Patience may be a virtue to some of you guys....I repeat...these units are ULTRA RARE. They are the best in the game for a reason...I REPEAT...a game where you can spend money and get the best units instantly on demand is an absolutely absurd silly game. Yeah...let's do it...let's have a game where you can spend money to get the best units easily so that way we can give Gree another chance to make this game an even more cash shop based game...I mean really people??? *sigh*

AmadeusINC
    Commanding Officer
    Last edited by Amadeus; 09-12-2014 at 08:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Amadeus View Post
    ....Here are my thoughts...Some, if not most, of the members on the top 20 leaderboards during versus event share the same alliance as myself and I can assure you they, nor myself, are not cheaters. Myself, nor the other leaders in our alliance tolerate such insubordination, and Gree has made it clear they do not either...I cannot stress enough that you SPENDING MONEY DOES NOT GET YOU THE BEST UNITS IN THIS GAME. It just doesn't happen. It is pure luck as far as the war chest system is concerned people. As far as progressing through the leaderboards, we just know how to strategize and save our resources (energy & morales) accordingly. READ MY POSTS! It seems most of these replies not only detoured from the whole point but also seem to be disregarding any other replies I have made in this particular thread. Spending...money...will...not...get...you...a...su preme...elite..super...duper...squad. For some of our members, it has taken SEVERAL MONTHS to obtain such elite units fully maxed. Patience may be a virtue to some of you guys....I repeat...these units are ULTRA RARE. They are the best in the game for a reason...I REPEAT...a game where you can spend money and get the best units instantly on demand is an absolutely absurd silly game. Yeah...let's do it...let's have a game where you can spend money to get the best units easily so that way we can give Gree another chance to make this game an even more cash shop based game...I mean really people??? *sigh*

AmadeusINC
    Commanding Officer
    Don't worry. I agree with your point. The chest idea is 90% game balancing and 9% inspiration from RPG games and 1% cash grab. Many other companies that aren't heartless like gree use similar mechanics.
    It's the random aspect that prolongs game play and makes the game less repetitive.

That said $600 worth of gold keys would boost your squad quite a bit but nothing in comparison to a year of game play. I for one have only been playing a few months approximately (I can't remember) and I have spend $0 on this game and I have a team that I'm proud of. It's No UR gang but It's got It's Good tactics in it.

I've always disliked spending money in games because it feels unbalanced and games that require inapp purchases to get the whole experience annoy Me because everything has balancing issues. This game is Good tho because it is playable with and without paying cash monay

Quote Originally Posted by Obamallama View Post
    If you truly wanted to make it more balanced then you'd make the invasion more possible and verse less impossible. It should be at the level that Good players and dedicated players can get to the end and casuals can get to the end with inapp purchases.
    This here exactly!! You don't want the game to get boring, but you also should want people to win the vehicles they need in order to compete in some of these games. Winning helps you get those things. I always get stuck at just receiving a trainer or something, I'd love to be able to get some of these cool vehicles everybody talks about owning....

Game is now pointless

You have made the recent event ridiculously difficult it has become pointless to finish it. Gree took the fun out of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Whip it View Post
    You have made the recent event ridiculously difficult it has become pointless to finish it. Gree took the fun out of the game.
    The events seem ridiculously hard if you think that you're supposed to be able to beat the whole thing. You are not. If you keep battling the parts you can beat, you earn points. You get more stuff. Next invasion you get a bit farther. The following, a bit farther again. This is both challenging and rewarding. But I agree, it does seem discouraging when you can only beat the first few of all of the levels.

I think GREE could do a better job of tailoring what you see depending on your strength. For example, the expert levels should only unlock and even become visible once the base levels are all cleared. Maybe you should only be able to see 4 or 5 levels to begin. This might alleviate that sensation of feeling very weak which we probably all felt when we did our first invasions and could only beat like 3 out of 20 levels.

Alliance: Gurkorna1337
    Leader: KillerKuma
    Message: Now Recruiting. Fight for Honor and Pickles! Casual Players Welcome.
    Last edited by KillerKumaClone; 09-16-2014 at 12:34 AM.

The events seem ridiculously hard if you think that you're supposed to be able to beat the whole thing. You are not. If you keep battling the parts you can beat, you earn points. You get more stuff. Next invasion you get a bit farther. The following, a bit farther again. This is both challenging and rewarding. But I agree, it does seem discouraging when you can only beat the first few of all of the levels.

I think GREE could do a better job of tailoring what you see depending on your strength. For example, the expert levels should only unlock and even become visible once the base levels are all cleared. Maybe you should only be able to see 4 or 5 levels to begin. This might alleviate that sensation of feeling very weak which we probably all felt when we did our first invasions and could only beat like 3 out of 20 levels.

I see your point but It's more than that. The invasion missions are giving less and less point rewards and the required points are growing. Last invasion I put tons of time and almost got the end. I was satisfied but now the highest you can get is 600 per battle as compared to the previous 750.

Even as It's more difficult people can still reach the end through strategy and saving energy refills. I can understand not wanting to give these UR units to everyone but still.

I see your point but It's more than that. The invasion missions are giving less and less point rewards and the required points are growing. Last invasion I put tons of time and almost got the end. I was satisfied but now the highest you can get is 600 per battle as compared to the previous 750.

Even as It's more difficult people can still reach the end through strategy and saving energy refills. I can understand not wanting to give these UR units to everyone but still.
    I imagine its tough to balance for new players and existing at this point. I think they need to maybe consider separating events based on some measure of a player. Have players bellow the threshold get a different (easier) scale and different (lesser) rewards. Probably require a whole new game version to do that though! Not all good ideas are actionable (at least immediately.)

Though if they built this into future versions of their game engine, it could really help them satisfy players in the long run over all their products.

I imagine its tough to balance for new players and existing at this point. I think they need to maybe consider separating events based on some measure of a player. Have players bellow the threshold get a different (easier) scale and different (lesser) rewards. Probably require a whole new game version to do that though! Not all good ideas are actionable (at least immediately.)

Though if they built this into future versions of their game engine, it could really help them satisfy players in the long run over all their products.

I think the intention is to not give low level players access to UR and SR units through casual game play.

I think the intention is to not give low level players access to UR and SR units through casual game play.
    Agreed. That's why I suggested the scale for the lower level players should have lesser rewards (ie. not as many SR and UR.)

We're on the same page here I think.

Last edited by KillerKumaClone; 09-16-2014 at 01:54 AM.

The way it works is so it tells you how much stronger you must become but It's when You're grinding the last mission all week and not getting rewards as to when it becomes annoying. They should make an extra 10 levels up to 30 in invasion.

I think we are on the same page

new update has made it imposible to progress

before the update i was able to beat my current lvl of officers and bosses still quite easily, however after the update i just get my ass kicked to the curb and cannot win one single more boss battle ... i guess from the posts i have read this was intrentional by greeDY .. time to delete the app i suppose ... nice update lol