Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Question Kind of ridiculous

Okay...Now I am starting to get extremely agitated by Gree's money grab. I used to sort of defend Gree in regards to topics about how Gree tries to squeeze money form people. Anyways...points needed to win invasion increased to 450,000 points. 75,000 more points needed to win than the last invasion event, which took 375,000 points. You guys drastically increased the amount of points required to win the invasion event, and you lowered the amount of points won in each invasion battle. Last invasion event, you received 750 points at lvl 20 stage. Now it is 600 points at lvl 20 stage...It has now become clear to me you guys are becoming more greedy and are trying to make it impossible to win ANY event without having to spend money or extra morale...I am quite curious on how the next boss battle event goes...Gree may I have an explanation to these changes???? *sigh* Greedy greedy Gree-D.

AmadeusINC
    Commanding Officer
    Last edited by Amadeus; 09-10-2014 at 03:19 PM.

Cool Reply

Quote Originally Posted by Amadeus View Post
    Okay...Now I am starting to get extremely agitated by Gree's money grab. I used to sort of defend Gree in regards to topics about how Gree tries to squeeze money form people. Anyways...points needed to win invasion increased to 450,000 points. 75,000 more points needed to win than the last invasion event, which took 375,000 points. You guys drastically increased the amount of points required to win the invasion event, and you lowered the amount of points won in each invasion battle. Last invasion event, you received 750 points at lvl 20 stage. Now it is 600 points at lvl 20 stage...It has now become clear to me you guys are becoming more greedy and are trying to make it impossible to win ANY event without having to spend money or extra morale...I am quite curious on how the next boss battle event goes...Gree may I have an explanation to these changes???? *sigh* Greedy greedy Gree-D.

AmadeusINC
    Commanding Officer

I have spent about 500 US dollars on this game and still couldn't get the "dream team" I was hoping for. I consider getting one unit (SR or UR that I WANT !!) for every $19.99 spent a good bet. I have my complaints but also satisfactions at the same time from this game. Hopefully, the $$ I have to spend will decrease over time once I've collected all the best units I need.

I'm peeved about the invasion too. I just reached the end of the last one with grinding every minute of every day and now I just don't care for this invasion.

I might be inclined to spend money or even time on the event if I made a noticeable contribution to the rewards I'd be earning.

Yes - sadly this is the GreeD way. I've seen it in 3 other games and now am seeing it here as well. The end will begin when they introduce alliance events, as it has in every other game. You think this money grab is bad - just wait until then!

Thanks for the feedback, guys. The teams are working hard to bring in different events and keep the game balanced. The feedback we collect definitely helps shape this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Thanks for the feedback, guys. The teams are working hard to bring in different events and keep the game balanced. The feedback we collect definitely helps shape this game.
    If you truly wanted to make it more balanced then you'd make the invasion more possible and verse less impossible. It should be at the level that Good players and dedicated players can get to the end and casuals can get to the end with inapp purchases.

Quote Originally Posted by Obamallama View Post
    If you truly wanted to make it more balanced then you'd make the invasion more possible and verse less impossible. It should be at the level that Good players and dedicated players can get to the end and casuals can get to the end with inapp purchases.
    I agree the invasions have been getting pretty extreme. The thing that upsets me is how few SR and UR you get from gold chests. If you want me to spend real money, give me better stuff for it!

Alliance: Gurkorna1337
    Leader: KillerKuma
    Message: Now Recruiting. Fight for Honor and Pickles! Casual Players Welcome.
    Last edited by KillerKumaClone; 09-16-2014 at 12:35 AM.

Angry Comment

Quote Originally Posted by KillerKumaClone View Post
    I agree the invasions have been getting pretty extreme. The thing that upsets me is how few SR and UR you get from gold chests. If you want me to spend real money, give me better stuff for it!
    "Small chance to get SR or UR units from the gold chest" is what they said and it's pretty much true. You would have better chance to get SR or UR units from the Elite chest with real money. I can usually get one or two SR/UR units for a $19.99 purchase of 480 gold bars, however many of those SR/UR units are NOT what I want. So, the adjusted statistic would be getting one UR/SR unit that I actually need or want in $39.98 purchase. It really sucks to spend real money but getting stuff that I don't even need. Gree should allow those who are willing to spend real money to purchase the units they actually need. After spending lots of money but getting too many useless units, people will stop spending due to frustration. What's the point, right?

Save your money. Totally crazy to spend on Gree games. Unless you want to spend thousands per month you will never be a top player. I have basically stopped playing and I don't miss it - at all. Aside from the ridiculous costs, getting top prizes is very boring and time consuming. Not fun, and this is supposed to be. Chat is awful, guilds are lame and have nothing to do and really there is nothing left for me to say. Gree blows goats.

simplest solution I can think of....

Que megaphone.....

Allow Players to trade units!!

Done...

Common for common
    Uncommon for Uncommon
    Rare for Rare
    SR for SR
    UR for UR

Heck, allowing only level 1 units to be traded would be fine.

It'd be Good if the point rewards from missions were the same as old timeswith rewards almost the same but longer to give more total rewards so we can progress for longer. Not make it harder to progress through

The problem I have with many of the responses here is this....

Everyone has equal opportunity and chance for the same ultra rares (which is ultimately what we want to build our teams on). And the majority of complaints are "ohhh I spent a **** ton of money on it and I'm not getting what I want."

If you want something NOW, you pay more for it. If you wait to reap the rewards, then you wait and don't get it now. It's a pretty simple concept. Complaining about how much spent is pointless and takes away from the aim of this thread which is NOT about the low return rate of chest rewards but the increased difficulty in consecutive weeks of getting the SAME rewards.

I feel the need to emphasize I am NOT criticizing those who spend (even though I do not myself) nor am I criticizing the original point of this thread (which I wholeheartedly agree with). I am criticizing those who spend recklessly and then complain later when they have the facts at hand prior to their purchases.

P.S On another note, I am aware there are cheaters and hackers that use this game but this does not change my view of the matter at all.

Another solution beside trading units would be to trade them in. For example I have too many Testudo and Orontes UR units, let me trade 4 of those for 1 UR of my choice.

I highly doubt guilds will will ever be allowed to trade. Would be cool but less $ for Gree

Quote Originally Posted by WarZoneFare View Post
    "Small chance to get SR or UR units from the gold chest" is what they said and it's pretty much true. You would have better chance to get SR or UR units from the Elite chest with real money. I can usually get one or two SR/UR units for a $19.99 purchase of 480 gold bars, however many of those SR/UR units are NOT what I want. So, the adjusted statistic would be getting one UR/SR unit that I actually need or want in $39.98 purchase. It really sucks to spend real money but getting stuff that I don't even need. Gree should allow those who are willing to spend real money to purchase the units they actually need. After spending lots of money but getting too many useless units, people will stop spending due to frustration. What's the point, right?
    I'm sorry to say but that is a horrible idea. To make it easy to buy these elite units on demand would make this game absolutely terrible. These units are the best in game for a reason, making them easily achievable would be absolutely absurd. There is a fine balance between non-spenders and spenders in regards to the luck war chest system. A game where you can easily get the best units is a silly game. Even with spending money. This would completely throw everything off balance if they allowed players to simply buy the best units on demand. I hope they NEVER do this. I like the fact that you can't just spend money to get the best units. Please Gree..do not implement this, and I doubt they ever will. This is one of the few positives I would have to say about this wretched game.

AmadeusINC
    Commanding Officer
    Last edited by Amadeus; 09-12-2014 at 08:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Weepit the Only II View Post
    Another solution beside trading units would be to trade them in. For example I have too many Testudo and Orontes UR units, let me trade 4 of those for 1 UR of my choice.

I highly doubt guilds will will ever be allowed to trade. Would be cool but less $ for Gree
    I don't think it would be less money, I think it would either not effect their current revenue or it would increase it. My reasoning towards this is that there would be less "trash" drops from chests. All drops would be potential trade fodder. Just because you don't need or want another Kulervos Rage or Hippocampus doesn't mean someone else wouldn't want it.

I do agree also with the ability to trade in units for one of our choice of the same rarity at a 4:1 ratio, or maybe 10:1 since you are choosing what you get in return.

Actually, just thought of this.... trading in units for Officers of the same rarity is another possibility. That way, you have to have gotten at least one of the unit you wish to rank up.

Heck, maybe even being able to trade in keys would be cool. Example, 5 Bronze keys can be traded in for 1 silver key, and 5 Silver keys for 1 Gold Key. That would be a cool addition as well.