Condos

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Condos

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Condos

i just unlocked condos, i have 15m IPH do i build and upgrade condos or just say f you condos and do nothing about them?

Post Count
    I'd go with f you condos.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    If you got 15m iph you should only be investing in LTB and NCs (type A) bldgs. Condos yuck

Quote Originally Posted by travisman1 View Post
    i just unlocked condos, i have 15m IPH do i build and upgrade condos or just say f you condos and do nothing about them?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    just checking to make sure if people still get them and upgrade them. have been upgrading all my ltbs and NCs

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

IPH

On the subject of IPH - I've been camping out for several months and have built my IPH up to 120k. I'm level 9 and have attack and defense capabilities of around 150k.

According to some of the older guides (all are from 2011 it seems) I should camp out at level 9 until my IPH is "high enough" to go further. Obviously, with people at 15 million and higher IPH I am a fraction of that and have a long way to go.

WHAT IPH should I reach before it a good idea to participate in events that will level my player up? And what is the "next" camping position after level 9?

Post Count
    several months and you reached 150k? You should be in the millions after your first epic boss event. I'm pretty sure my mini was 3M on the first weekend I made it.

I suggest you put your phone in the toilet, hope insurance covers water damage, buy a new phone, and start over.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Lol. I haven't participated in any of these events during this entire time. (I figured they would raise my level)

I was talking about my income per hour, you can actually raise it as a result of these boss events?

(yeah i know, question makes me sound dumb, but I'm posting it here to try and learn)

Post Count
    No, the only way to increase your IPH is through time or gold. There are syndicate bonuses that pretty much everyone has now, and there's a bonus for being tycoon or goodfella class.

The only reason to stay low level is because the epic boss events are ridiculously easy for low level players. If you don't even do those because you're afraid of leveling up, I suggest you give sim city a chance.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    No, the only way to increase your IPH is through time or gold. There are syndicate bonuses that pretty much everyone has now, and there's a bonus for being tycoon or goodfella class.

The only reason to stay low level is because the epic boss events are ridiculously easy for low level players. If you don't even do those because you're afraid of leveling up, I suggest you give sim city a chance.

WOW, is there some sort of an updated FAQ for this game? I was going by one from 2011 and it looks like i've just been handicapping myself. Thanks for the information.

So, basically, a low level player should participate in all of the events, or just the epic boss battle events?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    get your self in to a good syn do epic bosses and all syn events . don't do ltq. i think you need to be lvl 10 to start doing bosses.

Post Count
    If your solely working on iph your gonna have low stats until you start doing events, dipstik doesn't seem to understand what you wrote after all he is one of the local trolls. As far as what iph is good to start leveling with that is up to you, once you do start events get in a good syn and that will boost all your stats. But it all comes down to what you enjoy and what play style you follow