Gree! You guys finally got the LTB right! - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gree! You guys finally got the LTB right!

Consistent Contributor MojoJojo's Avatar
    Post Count
    The +1 building is very welcome. I've been playing since the beginning and I still don't have all buildings upgraded. I've got lots of useless defense buildings to finish.
    Anyone who has an iph of 41mil can finish this without much problem. Not to mention that many of the new players can raid the veterans for billions now.
    And just to be clear, if gree was going to put out a building for vetrens, a lv1 would cost billions. That would be a welcome challenge.
    7t attack 13t defense
    2.6 bil IPH
    All land purchased. Final plot of land 1.6bil.

All around pacifist playing style.

For I shall rule the world!!! Muahahahaha

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    A building that started at 1b would be perfect

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MojoJojo View Post
    The +1 building is very welcome. I've been playing since the beginning and I still don't have all buildings upgraded. I've got lots of useless defense buildings to finish.
    Anyone who has an iph of 41mil can finish this without much problem. Not to mention that many of the new players can raid the veterans for billions now.
    And just to be clear, if gree was going to put out a building for vetrens, a lv1 would cost billions. That would be a welcome challenge.
    I would accept that challenge, my iph is a lot lower than yours but i'm a sucker for expensive buildings that have big payouts.

Consistent Contributor MojoJojo's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexindahouss94 View Post
    I would accept that challenge, my iph is a lot lower than yours but i'm a sucker for expensive buildings that have big payouts.
    +1
    It's about time gree put out a monster of a building. These recent buildings are too small. Even the ones for supposed veterans.
    7t attack 13t defense
    2.6 bil IPH
    All land purchased. Final plot of land 1.6bil.

All around pacifist playing style.

For I shall rule the world!!! Muahahahaha