Gree! You guys finally got the LTB right!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gree! You guys finally got the LTB right!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

Gree! You guys finally got the LTB right!

Just wanted to thank Gree for putting a water building and giving a good boost. On top of that it pays well too! My IPH is good enough to upgrade them both simultaneously. Heck I could do 4 after this is all done. So luxurious

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Spam/trolling.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Stop chasing me. This guy is harassing me. Read the heading, it's completely unrelated. Gosh, you have a reading comprehension problem? Go to sleep big baby. I have an LE to upgrade. I suggest you do it too. Oh wait. Lmao
    Last edited by MAD NUGGETT; 09-09-2014 at 08:20 PM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by AvatarTBS View Post
    Your message was so good that I don't wanna spam/troll it.
    Fixed it. That's what he meant to say. I know the guy personally and when off his meds he tends not finish his sentences. Sorry!

Post Count
    The numbers are nice, that's for sure.
    Navy SEALs (Warring Since Brazil): 133-849-473
    Militia SEALs 361-119-847

Join Today: https://groupme.com/join_group/9814509/FAHfEU
    You are not out of the fight!
    Courage - Loyalty - Honor

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by headfaction View Post
    Fixed it. That's what he meant to say. I know the guy personally and when off his meds he tends not finish his sentences. Sorry!
    Talking about not finishing sentences - the title of this thread is missing a part at the end: "...for me."

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    finally can use the sea expansion...good one gree

Post Count
    The building is very good but the rewards for getting to level 10 are busted. Players that can finish it dont need it. They want 10%+ alliance defense.

Post Count

Sir-Gloats alot

Quote Originally Posted by MAD NUGGETT View Post
    Just wanted to thank Gree for putting a water building and giving a good boost. On top of that it pays well too! My IPH is good enough to upgrade them both simultaneously. Heck I could do 4 after this is all done. So luxurious

Well it is kinda unnecessary to come on here just to thank gree for a boost and a building and gloat about it for people to see mad nugget. There's already plenty of threads about the building why make another, just for people to see you gloat that you can get to 10, that was the whole point to this thread...gj
    Last edited by Scruffy The Janitor; 09-10-2014 at 10:38 AM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I'm ok with Gree's strategy of doing an expensive building one country for veterans, and a cheap one the next so newer players have the chance at an easy A/D boost.
    By time I've spotted you, its already too late.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I actually think for once I agree with the nugget ! The building is great, if other don't like the thread then stop reading it and go and increase your iph so you can sit back and watch all your lovely buildings upgrading at once. I've spent a lot of money on this game (don't tell the wife) and will be happy to post screenshots of my simultanious upgrades for the unlucky ones to view, that's if they can see through their tears lol.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    The building in terms of prize and payout are nice. Would have preferred 48h cycle but 12h is definitely better than the obscure 6, 8, 18, etc ones.

Graphics definitely leave much to be desired for a LE building, island, patch of grass...whatever ya want to call it. Guess they can't all be gems even if you name it as such. Lol Overall though...pretty good.
    Last edited by Evil Mastermind; 09-10-2014 at 06:48 PM.

Post Count
    Would have been cool if something was added to the island with each upgrade. Like a tower with a pearl on top for lev2, garnet lev 3, up to diamond for lev 10 perhaps?

MW Ernst
    OTS FACTION
    Join Code 572 280 754

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    +1 building upgrade: GOOD!!!! stop complaining about it. the players that will get it will appreciate it, and will grow even faster. ill get it on my 2 top accounts, for free, no gold, but im sure some will spend some real money to get it, so gree should make some money too. those who are close enough almost be able to afford it will want it a lot because theyll be able to really increase their iph faster.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    they payout is good, lets grab it before it ends