Another +1 building I'll miss out on - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Another +1 building I'll miss out on

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Thanks thief. I forgot about those early opportunities.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Sorry... Have to chime in. I've been playing for 14 months, haven't ever bought in game cash, and have an IPH of 41m. I'm not one of the "rich get richer;" I'm one of the die hard players. Want more rewards? Play harder. Want to be lazy? Spend money to get them. Done. Not a hard concept to understand.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony81 View Post
    Sorry... Have to chime in. I've been playing for 14 months, haven't ever bought in game cash, and have an IPH of 41m. I'm not one of the "rich get richer;" I'm one of the die hard players. Want more rewards? Play harder. Want to be lazy? Spend money to get them. Done. Not a hard concept to understand.
    What LTQs do you have because that 14 months is still far more play time than my and other 7 months? Those LTQs you have make a big difference with that 41m IPH you have.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Gree you need to get a lawyer pretty soon if you dont give my cash/gold back 88gold stolen from me

Consistent Contributor Veccster's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeot View Post
    The bottom line is we work just as hard and have nothing to show for it. I love this new building. I can afford 2 of them and may be able to get 1 to lv 4 or 5 by the end of this cycle but the main complaint is the +1 building upgrade should be easier for the players who dont have it. Crime City practically gave one away for a little over 5k energy over the course of a 3 day ltq beginners, which I got for the hell of it... and I dont even play that game.

This boost would be great for me to have but I can't afford it. I have a good account that I put thousands of play hours into and I have nothing to show for it.
    What do you mean you "don't have anything to show for it"? I'm mostly a free player and have a decent account with 350m att and an iph of 14m. I'm pretty proud of that and feel that I'm doing pretty well in the game. I don't spend like the higher level players do so I'm not at their level.

That's a damn impressive IPH for only 14 months of play. I'm not even sure how that is possible - unless you didn't upgrade any boost buildings or unit buildings and somehow managed to get the LTB's up to high levels. Even then...
    I've been playing for 18 months and only have 14m iph.
    Proud Member of ENGLAND'S WAR MACHINE!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Veccster View Post
    That's a damn impressive IPH for only 14 months of play. I'm not even sure how that is possible - unless you didn't upgrade any boost buildings or unit buildings and somehow managed to get the LTB's up to high levels. Even then...
    I've been playing for 18 months and only have 14m iph.
    Not sure what to tell ya. Started 6/23/13. Iph 42.1. Can upgrade 3 at a time, +295% output, have -27% upgrade cost and -39% upgrade time. Never sit without something being upped.

And no, all buildings and boosts are maxed. =)

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeot View Post
    What LTQs do you have because that 14 months is still far more play time than my and other 7 months? Those LTQs you have make a big difference with that 41m IPH you have.
    I complete a lot of LTQ's and all FLTQ's. Hard to complain about not being able to complete an event if you don't complete any others to begin with.

Banned
    Post Count
    Don't know what you are complaining about. I got my 6th building upgrade reward last night. With my iph of 300mil it was easy. Whats all the fuss about. Just upgrading the second one to lvl 10 tonight.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SUPpose So View Post
    Don't know what you are complaining about. I got my 6th building upgrade reward last night. With my iph of 300mil it was easy. Whats all the fuss about. Just upgrading the second one to lvl 10 tonight.
    Says the free player

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Has anyone upgraded their arctic Riggs to level 10? I heard it pays out gold.

Consistent Contributor El Wonka's Avatar
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MAD NUGGETT View Post
    Has anyone upgraded their arctic Riggs to level 10? I heard it pays out gold.
    That's just mean...your gonna get newbs into a frenzy.
    EL DIABLO OFFICER

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Stop complaining! Buy vaults of cash if you want it that bad. People have to stop getting on here whining about every little thing! So aggravating seeing all you idiots flooding the forums with dumb useless posts. You think there just gonna give you a health boost? 20%!!!! Come on now dummy that costs a couple hundred$$$$ to get nowadays. If you don't want to spend gold you don't get it. So kick rocks and move around kids. Go cry to your other gold free losers

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I been playing for 3 years wen units were so low u wouldn't believe it u had a Breyer start than we did so wind your neck in stop moaning if u don't like it play another game it's not meant to be easy I played for 2.5 years b4 getting my plus 1 build increase !

Post Count
    I complete a lot of LTQ's and all FLTQ's. Hard to complain about not being able to complete an event if you don't complete any others to begin with.
    That was suppose to be LTB's. I typed the wrong one.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Hey everybody complaining about price remember to include your discounts. It won't cost anywhere near $27 billion. Mine will cost just under $20 billion.