Another +1 building I'll miss out on - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Another +1 building I'll miss out on

Lurker
    Post Count
    1. The LTB is clearly announced for long time players so the requirement is higher. Absolute fairness is unfair! You had your chance and now is others’ turn.

2. Why will you play a game if it’s too easy?

3. You must have a strategy with any game, money or boost first? To achieve the goal, you don’t have to participate every single events. And it takes determination and effort to get your goal. If you knew the low IPH will cost you decent rewards in the future, just skip some LTB events and upgrade your top money buildings. When I started the game two years ago, the first building upgraded to lv 10 was Cement Factory, if yours hasn’t reached lv 10, ask yourself WHY?

4. $27 B is a lot, but with the cost reduction bonus, it came down to $20 B for me. Bear in mind, you do not pay them in one go so there is a chance to get it done: generate cash, raid, stop other expensive upgrades, set up alarm for immediate upgrade.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Swang View Post
    1. The LTB is clearly announced for long time players so the requirement is higher. Absolute fairness is unfair! You had your chance and now is others’ turn.

2. Why will you play a game if it’s too easy?

3. You must have a strategy with any game, money or boost first? To achieve the goal, you don’t have to participate every single events. And it takes determination and effort to get your goal. If you knew the low IPH will cost you decent rewards in the future, just skip some LTB events and upgrade your top money buildings. When I started the game two years ago, the first building upgraded to lv 10 was Cement Factory, if yours hasn’t reached lv 10, ask yourself WHY?

4. $27 B is a lot, but with the cost reduction bonus, it came down to $20 B for me. Bear in mind, you do not pay them in one go so there is a chance to get it done: generate cash, raid, stop other expensive upgrades, set up alarm for immediate upgrade.
    Nice reply Swang and I couldn't have said it better. I remember the first +1 upgrade was for 1st place in WD? Maybe 2nd or 3rd but no lower than that. These prizes shouldn't be easy to obtain, how would you feel if you went through the trouble to get 3rd place in a WD just to have them give the prize away at a later date? I know we've had inflation but you have to draw the line somewhere.

MW Ernst
    OTS FACTION
    Join Code 572 280 754

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    ive also been playing since 2012, but for me it will only cost me 10.3 billion altogether, and ill finish it in 12 days. so ill get it for free, no gold. i had to spend real cash for the +1 building upgrades i have, so this one will be very welcome. also, to those who say if you can get it, you dont need it, you dont really know what you are talking about. it gets to a point where you look at your cash and dont know what to do with it, as you are already doing all simultaneous upgrades you can do.

Lurker
    Post Count

Same here

Quote Originally Posted by Snatcher View Post
    Gree you need to get a lawyer pretty soon if you dont give my cash/gold back 88gold stolen from me
    They did the same to me, owe me $50 worth of gold..keep trying to say it's iTunes fault. Bull****.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    still too high for them...lets gree help them out

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    my only issue with this boost is that i dont really know what to do with it... i already have +3 building upgrades and all good buildings are upgraded

but to OPs complaint, I waited over 2 years between the first +1 building upgrade came out and I finally got one, its part of the game

REG at heart

SUPU - GHOSTS

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by pelle plutt View Post
    my only issue with this boost is that i dont really know what to do with it... i already have +3 building upgrades and all good buildings are upgraded

but to OPs complaint, I waited over 2 years between the first +1 building upgrade came out and I finally got one, its part of the game
    Level up your defensive buildings just for show.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexhom View Post
    Gree games have a 2 year life span. First 6 months gets you hooked then they start the squeeze. After 12 months they start flushing it down the toilet. It's much easier to drive all your players out then try and compensate those who have spent heaps when you decide to turn the server off. They just released another new version of the same basic concept.

Best advice is play the game for what it is. An iPhone ap designed to suck your money from you. How do you win? Stop spending.

Post Count

The game is a lot different than it was 2 years ago. Having a IPH of 400k+ was considered good. Same with stats, and I was around 700k in stats. +1 building upgrade would help a lot of new players out, considering all the upgrade times and prices were super inflated.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeot View Post
    +1 building upgrade would help a lot of new players out, considering all the upgrade times and prices were super inflated.
    How? The sums of upgrade costs are unreachable to new players!

Post Count
    I've been playing since the game came out, played in a top faction in the beginning, and decided a year ago, to stop doing playing events and dropped to a non competitive faction where we all just hang out. I took my life back.

This will be my first +1 upgrade. Due to my playing style, I never thought I would receive this bonus, and I accepted this. I never felt I was OWED it.

Now, I for one, am grateful for it. Thanks Gree.

All you new players, and others that don't have it, bide your time, hopefully one day you will receive one too. But I don feel anybody is owed it because they decided to download this app.
    Resurrected from the "ban"

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Certainly it's not owed to me but the real question is what makes the game better for the largest number of players. I have been playing for more than two years have continuously worked on my IPH, raid daily, but I still am no where close to being able to afford $2.8 billion let alone $28 billion. The only thing this is going to do is allow the very top tier players to continue to distance themselves from the pack. They made this available in CS to the average player and it was a welcomed change and makes it more competitive in my opinion. The costs keep going up so when I can afford $28 billion it will cost $280 billion. While I thank Gree for the many recent improvement you dropped the ball on this.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

The people who don't need this get it and continue to distance themselves from the rest.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by LCDR2012 View Post
    Certainly it's not owed to me but the real question is what makes the game better for the largest number of players. I have been playing for more than two years have continuously worked on my IPH, raid daily, but I still am no where close to being able to afford $2.8 billion let alone $28 billion. The only thing this is going to do is allow the very top tier players to continue to distance themselves from the pack. They made this available in CS to the average player and it was a welcomed change and makes it more competitive in my opinion. The costs keep going up so when I can afford $28 billion it will cost $280 billion. While I thank Gree for the many recent improvement you dropped the ball on this.
    Good Question. If you have been playing for two years the Faction LTQ and the Indy LTQ were certainly within reach if you were willing to purchase a couple vaults. I understand if you weren't willing to do so...but then again isn't spending money in this game what is what is best for it? allowing it to continue?

If you have been playing for 2 years have you built a strategy to improve your IPH? Attacking and Raiding players for their cash? Their is lot out there and its easier now than ever before to raid anyone with decent buildings. (you also get more for raiding than you do from collection *Hint find a friend and you raid each other) Ive only been playing for what 9 months longer and have no issue and I've never bought in game cash to upgrade my buildings.

You should also know that if you have been playing 2 years you should know the first LTB cost 100 Million to purchase a level 1 and I believe the upgrade costs were very similar so no costs don't keep going through the roof. (In almost 2 years they are almost the same as what it was)

Finally this does nothing for the top tier players that you described. They have already maxed out their buildings and have no use for cash.....
    VFF Legends

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by LCDR2012 View Post
    The people who don't need this get it and continue to distance themselves from the rest.
    You've got it completely backwards. They make it too EASY for new members to catch up. New people didn't spend a year buying units with 10 attack, and spend months upgrading useless defense buildings. Anyone playing intelligently for the past year is easily strong enough to raid most people who've been playing 2 or more years. It's like you showed up to a marathon 5 hours late, so they start you at the 20 mile mark.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeot View Post
    The game is a lot different than it was 2 years ago. Having a IPH of 400k+ was considered good. Same with stats, and I was around 700k in stats. +1 building upgrade would help a lot of new players out, considering all the upgrade times and prices were super inflated.
    Actually the upgrade times are much quicker than original buildings are...