Another +1 building I'll miss out on

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Another +1 building I'll miss out on

Post Count

Another +1 building I'll miss out on

I mean, what the **** is going on? +1 building boost should be easy for new players to get. The players that can get them don't need them. This boost will help those of us catch up and get into the game quicker to have a better chance at being competitive.

It sucks to be stuck at only. being able to upgrade 1 building each as its hard to choose what to put 60 hours into. Get your **** together.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I feel you. Another one I'll get and won't need though. I wish we could trade units like back in the days!

Post Count
    I mean, us newer players have nothing to fight for. All these great boost are placed on indie goals which are impossible to complete. Giving us a free or very easy +1 building upgrade and a -20% health regen boost will help us a great deal, as we will be more willing to play in harder events.

Still waiting for this free event...

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    If you spend $1000 buying ingame cash u will make it easy lol

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Hey, not just new players. Started in Dec 2012 and haven't not logged in every single day since then. Donated several $k to the GREE Christmas bonus fund and I still am hopelessly behind. Was really hoping for the +1 building, but $27 billion...not reachable for me.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    It's for those who have worked hard and earned a high IPH. Do you expect Gree to give it away? There have been plenty of freebies given out lately and personally the low IPH building stink. LTB should be exactly that, a limited high output building that is expensive. Work your games and grow them like everyone else. Hopefully this will motivate you to increase levels on other cash buildings so you don't complain again soon.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    The game should not be easy.... If you want that of play a little kids game.... Invest time in the game and maybe you can get some good prizes.... If they gave everyone the same prizes there would be no point in people spending time or $ in the game.... Grow up and realize life is not fair and if you want something YOU have to work for it.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    QUIT COMPLAINING? Please, somebody remember how calculators work.

Let me put this in perspective for you. If a new player wanted to catch up and get a chance at a +1 Building Upgrade (a prize far more useful to newer players than veterans), the cost for in game cash would be $27,135,635,000. Yes, 27 BILLION DOLLARS. And I've seen two threads now that suggest the players buy the in game cash with real-life money instead. Well, sure! That will only run you $27,000+. TWENTY-SEVEN THOUSAND DOLLARS OF REAL MONEY.

That is absolutely, positively insane. There's no way around it. That is running naked through the streets throwing homemade Jell-O sculptures at police officers level crazy.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    This dumb dumb mentions nothing of raiding other players for cash or his 20 days of collection on his base. Complain complain complain.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MAD NUGGETT View Post
    This dumb dumb mentions nothing of raiding other players for cash or his 20 days of collection on his base. Complain complain complain.
    Raiding 27 billion dollars in 20 days, as a newer player. "NUGGETT", you've spent the past 20 minutes on this board proving that you 1) can't count, 2) can't read, 3) are juvenile and judgmental, and 4) desperately trying to brag to people you don't know about all of the imaginary money you don't actually have. I think you might want to call it a night at this point, it hasn't been one of your shining moments.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    The point of the complaints is that ANYONE who can get this +1 DOES NOT NEED it!

So its just another example of Gree being way out of touch with the players.
    But hey I'm used to it so I really don't care lol. I will get that +1 one day I believe!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    1. Your IPH is terrible
    2. You don't deserve the unit for doing nothing
    3. Don't complain on the forum, send a ticket
    4. Upgrade other buildings that impact your IPH the best
    5. I simply pointed out that you did not include your IPH or raids when quantifying your numbers
    6. I am the coolest

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    In addition to the fact that I'm not a new player and my IPH IS FINE. This thread was from the perspective of newer players who haven't played the game as long as you because they discovered the game existed after you did. You just assumed I was a new player because you couldn't believe that a player who has played the game as you have isn't a self-centered bully and troll who cares about new players and old alike. Thanks for reminding me where the "Block Posts" feature is in these forums. You don't deserve the attention, little nugget.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    You are quite welcome. I sent a friend request bro. I have a groupme room with tips and tricks all about modern war. Amazingly there is a reading comprehension piece as well. I have almost completed the course.

4 buildings at a time

Post Count
    You dont get it Nuggett. A player should not have to spend thousands to get somewhere in the game, each event and how dare you say I dont work hard. A players IPH should not include that of another player, but a extension to "top off" what you need. IF you happen to find a good raid, then take t if you can. Expecting a player to spend 27000+ or raid 21 billion is insane. Some stats about me. I've been playing since February of this year.

Level 137
    14088 units
    382m attack
    275m defense
    5383162 IPH

I work hard, yet I have nothing to show for it other that +1 energy regen that does me no good. I put in several thousand hours into this game. With only 1 upgrade at a time, I have to pick which would the best use of my time. Do I upgrade a money building, or a boost building. Unit buildings are pretty important too. Well, when you are at 70+ hours for each important upgrade, what do you do? A lot of use work harder than most of the gold spenders here.