Another +1 building I'll miss out on - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Another +1 building I'll miss out on

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikethegreat88 View Post
    You've got it completely backwards. They make it too EASY for new members to catch up. New people didn't spend a year buying units with 10 attack, and spend months upgrading useless defense buildings. Anyone playing intelligently for the past year is easily strong enough to raid most people who've been playing 2 or more years. It's like you showed up to a marathon 5 hours late, so they start you at the 20 mile mark.
    This is not the same thing. The game went through inflation, which the long term players benefited from. You know the players with billions of on hand cash and 20+ million valor. Those players still gained from that while the newer players had to grind. These players also got very overpowered boost and LTBs that us newer players dont have. The building upgrade times and cost were also inflated. Level 3 air field was like 4 or so hours and now its almost 20,

Crime City gave away a +1 building upgrade boost to all players who were willing to spend 5k energy to finish a 5/5 goal, so they can catch up. There is no excuse to not have it if you had the means to get it. It was also a 4 day event. With the way the game is now, all players who play the game daily should at least the ability to upgrade 2 buildings at once.

I say they bring back the 28 day log on bonus and give away a +1 or 2 building upgrade as the wrapper for the 28th day log on and make sure all accounts start that cycle. That way we still have to earn it and no one would have a excuse for not getting it.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeot View Post
    This is not the same thing. The game went through inflation, which the long term players benefited from. You know the players with billions of on hand cash and 20+ million valor. Those players still gained from that while the newer players had to grind. These players also got very overpowered boost and LTBs that us newer players dont have. The building upgrade times and cost were also inflated. Level 3 air field was like 4 or so hours and now its almost 20,
    Let me ask you when a Level 3 Air Field was 4 hours Because it never has since the Release back in November of 2011. (So unless it was for Beta or Canada release that info is incorrect)
    VFF Legends

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Thief View Post
    Let me ask you when a Level 3 Air Field was 4 hours Because it never has since the Release back in November of 2011. (So unless it was for Beta or Canada release that info is incorrect)
    I dont remember it being over 20 hours to go from 3 to 4.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony81 View Post
    Not sure what to tell ya. Started 6/23/13. Iph 42.1. Can upgrade 3 at a time, +295% output, have -27% upgrade cost and -39% upgrade time. Never sit without something being upped.

And no, all buildings and boosts are maxed. =)
    lol. If you started 14 months ago, can upgrade 3 buildings at once, and haven't spent any money, I'm calling BS.

If you haven't spent money, then let me know what faction your in so I can get a free ride on other peoples money too.

Meh...tis just a game....

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MAD NUGGETT View Post
    It's for those who have worked hard and earned a high IPH. Do you expect Gree to give it away? There have been plenty of freebies given out lately and personally the low IPH building stink. LTB should be exactly that, a limited high output building that is expensive. Work your games and grow them like everyone else. Hopefully this will motivate you to increase levels on other cash buildings so you don't complain again soon.
    Agree totally gree are right to give it to the players that earn it not noobs that dnt put in the work!!

Post Count
    I dont remember it being over 20 hours to go from 3 to 4.
    2wo96pw.jpg

Based on May 2012 post by War Priest (earliest I could find without digging too deep into the forums)
    VFF Legends

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HayeZeus View Post
    lol. If you started 14 months ago, can upgrade 3 buildings at once, and haven't spent any money, I'm calling BS.

If you haven't spent money, then let me know what faction your in so I can get a free ride on other peoples money too.
    Nowhere did I say I haven't spend money. Said I didn't buy "in-game cash." Might get a free ride on that short bus though. Lol

Post Count
    2wo96pw.jpg

Based on May 2012 post by War Priest (earliest I could find without digging too deep into the forums)
    I stand corrected.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Who dares wins View Post
    Agree totally gree are right to give it to the players that earn it not noobs that dnt put in the work!!
    Please don't confuse "money" as "hard work".

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I am assuming he has been on that bus for sometime bro..... "That Veronica Vaugn is one nice piece of aishh, no yelling on the bus"

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MAD NUGGETT View Post
    I am assuming he has been on that bus for sometime bro..... "That Veronica Vaugn is one nice piece of aishh, no yelling on the bus"
    "I don't know. He's gotta feel like an idiot sometimes. Although he is an idiot so it kinda works out."

Post Count
    I mean, what the **** is going on? +1 building boost should be easy for new players to get. The players that can get them don't need them. This boost will help those of us catch up and get into the game quicker to have a better chance at being competitive.

It sucks to be stuck at only. being able to upgrade 1 building each as its hard to choose what to put 60 hours into. Get your **** together.
    when most the old vets started we had to wait over 100 hours to upgrade builds with only 1..now they have given out alot of upgrade time reductions that we didnt have and yet we still got our stuff upgraded..back then in the game it was actually more about stragety now its all about gold..gl
    Retired to free playing

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Not 100% sure but if memory serves me correctly.

1st one was a Auction Crate Event (top 50 I believe)
    2nd Time was WD (Top 1 or 2)
    3rd Time was also WD (top 1 ) Gave +2 building upgrades
    4th Time was Faction LTQ (First one ever obtainable by more than a handful of players but still expensive)
    5th time was Indy LTQ (Required a few (4-5) vaults to complete
    6th time is current Building upgrade)
    first one was a collect 10 prize, i remember because i had 9/10 and was debating with myself if I should actually use gold to get it.... I regretted not going for it for 2 years =)

REG at heart

SUPU - GHOSTS

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by pelle plutt View Post
    first one was a collect 10 prize, i remember because i had 9/10 and was debating with myself if I should actually use gold to get it.... I regretted not going for it for 2 years =)
    Gold may not have done you any good to get it. I remember spending some gold to get that one and I came up empty and I didn't have the money to keep spending gold till I got it.