Your device no longer supported

Knd community on facebook is typing fast and furious over this issue, it's very silent on the forum over removing consumers with older phones.
    I can't belive I liked the latest reboot of Star Trek...
    gotta stop drinking before watching movies

Does anyone have a ticket reply on this issue

For Android there is only one possibility. Installing a costum ROM. At my older LG P880 I have cyanogenmod with Android 4.3 installed. all is running well.

Get new phone, you luddites.

The first phone I played KnD on was an Incredible2. I remember when I saw the first video of someone playing the game on YouTube and the clouds were moving. I couldn't believe it. THE CLOUDS MOVE???

They didn't move on my phone. And it also lagged like a sonofagun if I had more than 20 or 30 friends, and the more friends I had, the harder it lagged.

Then I got a Galaxy 3, or whatever it is, and not only did the clouds move BUT THE ARENA HAS CONFETTI RAINING DOWN ON IT TOO HOLY CRAP!!! And no lag! This is great!

Get a new phone, you Mennonites.
    Last edited by Sol Invictus; 09-09-2014 at 11:44 PM.

In play on my Samsung S4 mini, it will be supported for quite a time i guess?

I didn't even have clouds on my galaxy s2. I bought a s4 and then I had clouds and confetti too.

GoT Urmomslover(recruiter)
    HC Game of Thrones
    LINE Id tnorman78

An excellent suggestion sol,
    However my carrier owns the towes for 50 miles,i already tried pay as you go phone running 4.3 os and was dropped to 2nd or 3rd tier service, much worse than dial-up, didn't untill two months ago use simcards, and requires lengthy terms of service contracts...should i pay to dumplings my carrier, pay for a new carrier and phone for service that is unuseable, or maybe sell out in a depressed area to buy a new home in another carriers home base, I'm stuck with what i have untill contract ends, the only helpful. Suggestion was run a cracked os

Side note: mennonites use modern convenience's, are friendly, helpful, and disinclined to ridicule or name call others

Quote Originally Posted by Sol Invictus View Post
    Get new phone, you luddites.

The first phone I played KnD on was an Incredible2. I remember when I saw the first video of someone playing the game on YouTube and the clouds were moving. I couldn't believe it. THE CLOUDS MOVE???

They didn't move on my phone. And it also lagged like a sonofagun if I had more than 20 or 30 friends, and the more friends I had, the harder it lagged.

Then I got a Galaxy 3, or whatever it is, and not only did the clouds move BUT THE ARENA HAS CONFETTI RAINING DOWN ON IT TOO HOLY CRAP!!! And no lag! This is great!

Get a new phone, you Mennonites.
    See, this is part of the problem. Backwards compatibility should be standard and GREE should have at least given some advanced noticed once they knew they were dropping support of older devices. Everything this company does just makes me scratch my head. I'm in the software development industry and their quality control and development (or lack of) is very disheartening. I have unfortunately spent some real $ on this game in the past, but will not put one more penny into this poorly managed game.

I hear ya scabs, i did several years of IT for my country's biggest private company scrapping and updating images and scripts. It still seems like the wild west in terms of the massive numbers of os running on web...i was hopeful droid and apple would finally make the market manageable giving back support for their products priority, i understand the need to move on and drop support, however zero notice had me cursing out loud

Gree has relented and put a patch in the store, check it out...hope it work's for all

Quote Originally Posted by Scabs View Post
    See, this is part of the problem. Backwairds compatibility should be standard and GREE should have at least given some advanced noticed once they knew they were dropping support of older devices. Everything this company does just makes me scratch my head. I'm in the software development industry and their quality control and development (or lack of) is very disheartening. I have unfortunately spent some real $ on this game in the past, but will not put one more penny into this poorly managed game.
    Didn't they stop supporting one of their games and not put out notice for everyone? If that's the case i'm not surprised they did this, i'm glad i got a nrw device when i did, fecided it was time when they screwed up the first raid for people with older devices.

Maybe that was a sign this was coming, and maybe (fingers crossed) that means new content and game being fixed, i'm no tech junkie but that's what it looks like to me, any thoughts from the more tech davvy people?

They did add support back for old devices a day or so after it was removed.