Ltb is out - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ltb is out

Post Count

Thumbs up Thanks for the hidden gem info…!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SSG View Post
    https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B19W...p=docslist_api

Here is all the information you will need for upgrade time, cost, units, xp
    Thanks SSG for posting the all the info for the new LTB ~ Hidden Gem…

Much appreciated…
    ”If you are not our ally, then we will kill you”…

The Elite Fighting⚡️Forces of the G.U.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Sadly I don't think 27 billion is a bad price for the final unit but not many of us can make it. You'll need ~55 Million IPH to make it on this building. Even raiding a lot it's hard to produce 55Mil/hour for 3 weeks. I will get level 9 and no I won't spend the $600.00 it would cost me to get level 10 that's just nuts. In a game where they constantly move the carrot further away why would I ever spend any money to get anything they will make useless in 3 months by giving it away for free.

Gree has set a precedent when they changed the store purchasable units from crap to something worth having. Eventually they will make everything free or easy to get so NEVER spend real money on this game unless you have a very small E-steem. Only a couple hundred people will have this and probably it won't benefit any of them anyway. The only people who could benefit from this final unit won't be able to get it. Yet another pointless unit that no on should spend a nickle on.

Help Gree figure it out by not spending until they make a game worth spending on. No glitches, No Hacks, Pre-set Game mechanics that don't keep changing like weather. Why waste money a game that has mechanics change every 2 minutes and make your purchase a waste of real money.