Unit costs

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Unit costs

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Unit costs

Why does Heroic Darkness Bandit (1567/1044) cost 1.3 million,
    while Genie Hunter (1600/1050) costs 47 k? Is "heroic" indestructible?
    KA: Standy

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by steve_r View Post
    Wow.. even if indestructible, sooooo not worth the fake money-- wouldn't make it in most of our armies!

Consistent Contributor Uberfauker's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by steve_r View Post
    The Heroic Darkness Bandit was part of an LTQ tied to a GLTQ a while back where you could complete a quest and receive it or purchase it from the store.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    And yes, it is indestructible.

And if status isn t good enough for you, just buy the "Heroic Crazed Centaur" a 53k/35k unit for just 44,6m.

I saw players that have 1500 of those in their inventory.
    Last edited by GetItFixed; 09-09-2014 at 01:57 PM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GetItFixed View Post
    And yes, it is indestructible.

And if status isn t good enough for you, just buy the "Heroic Crazed Centaur" a 53k/35k unit for just 44,6m.

I saw players that have 1500 of those in their inventory.
    Perhapse someone who enjoys accounting could tell me how long it would take to acquire 1500 of those even with a maxed out IPH.

/edit

To get started, 1500 cost a total of 66,913,500,000. Now I just need to know the max possible IPH.
    Last edited by VileDoom; 09-09-2014 at 03:02 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexhom View Post
    Gree games have a 2 year life span. First 6 months gets you hooked then they start the squeeze. After 12 months they start flushing it down the toilet. It's much easier to drive all your players out then try and compensate those who have spent heaps when you decide to turn the server off. They just released another new version of the same basic concept.

Best advice is play the game for what it is. An iPhone ap designed to suck your money from you. How do you win? Stop spending.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Gree doesn t care about those cheater accounts only set up for farming high gold map mobs with unlimited energy for free. Even if u send in SS, of accounts that show like 445k killed mobs/enemies on profile status and 1500 of these units. Easy for Gree to check that these accounts never bought a single gem, so theres no way they legit farmed 445,000 mobs. Sad but true....
    Last edited by GetItFixed; 09-09-2014 at 04:51 PM.

Consistent Contributor Uberfauker's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by VileDoom View Post
    Perhapse someone who enjoys accounting could tell me how long it would take to acquire 1500 of those even with a maxed out IPH.

/edit

To get started, 1500 cost a total of 66,913,500,000. Now I just need to know the max possible IPH.
    With all the boost and LTB's lately I'm not sure with the max IPH is but the highest I have seen is 174k. Mine is only 141k

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Uberfauker View Post
    With all the boost and LTB's lately I'm not sure with the max IPH is but the highest I have seen is 174k. Mine is only 141k
    174k! Wow, didn't realize it could be that high. 141k is nothing to be sad about.

What's the max building output boost currently in KA?
    Last edited by VileDoom; 09-10-2014 at 10:20 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexhom View Post
    Gree games have a 2 year life span. First 6 months gets you hooked then they start the squeeze. After 12 months they start flushing it down the toilet. It's much easier to drive all your players out then try and compensate those who have spent heaps when you decide to turn the server off. They just released another new version of the same basic concept.

Best advice is play the game for what it is. An iPhone ap designed to suck your money from you. How do you win? Stop spending.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    with the collection time reduction boosts i think max is higher than 174k.

my iph is 170k and i have one Rogue Garden at 8 and the two new buildings at 6 & 7 and all others at 10 and that is without any of the collection time boosts. I have 39% building output boosts, dont know if that is the max they have released or not.