Be wise: dont update !!!!! - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Be wise: dont update !!!!!

Lurker
    Post Count
    Let me add one more voice of disgust. I have not got the game to load once since upgrading. It crashes every time I try to launch it. As for other background apps, I have closed everything else. I have rebooted, powered off, and used any other iOS restart method I know of. Uninstalled KA and re-installed numerous times. All with no effect.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    let's close this thread. we could not play the game without updating. everyone playing has updated.

problems with the update should have their own thread.

Lurker
    Post Count
    BTW, if you purchase the 49.99 pack you get a 35% magic atk bonus. L8er guys.

Consistent Contributor Sandhawk's Avatar
    Post Count
    I thought everything was kosher when I logged in to 'attempt' to collect and my entire kingdom instantly popped up.
    That was until tonight when I was warming up for a raiding spree and scoped out the first, ghost kingdom(???) and the app crashed on me.

Gree, we need to have talk...

Meet me after school by the flag pole...
    KA - ✠ Southern Dutch Knights 769-614-822
    CC - 🔫 Old Retired Gangsters 980-215-010
    MW - 🌎Maverick 196-547-849

Stop giving out chests. Nobody wants a chest as a prize.

Consistent Contributor Sandhawk's Avatar
    Post Count
    At this point PVP is out the window because we can't even attack or raid without the game crashing.

Please tell your trained apes to fix this issue...
    KA - ✠ Southern Dutch Knights 769-614-822
    CC - 🔫 Old Retired Gangsters 980-215-010
    MW - 🌎Maverick 196-547-849

Stop giving out chests. Nobody wants a chest as a prize.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

The monk is back

Morning Gree...
    found again the pop up message battle health sale I can't close it.
    Yes! The Monk!
    This means you have done nothing last time it happened, just waited time runs by.... Are your developers in holiday or there is a chance we can see this fixed?
    ( not to talk about the endeless times the app crashes, especially when scratchers are on, the page did not even loads...., lol....)

1 day and 9 hours left... Tell me if I can consider myself off this weekend , it would be very appreciated.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tex ~ View Post
    Morning Gree...
    found again the pop up message battle health sale I can't close it.
    Yes! The Monk!
    This means you have done nothing last time it happened, just waited time runs by.... Are your developers in holiday or there is a chance we can see this fixed?
    ( not to talk about the endeless times the app crashes, especially when scratchers are on, the page did not even loads...., lol....)

1 day and 9 hours left... Tell me if I can consider myself off this weekend , it would be very appreciated.
    Yes, this is me as well. Popup can't be closed (there is no close button) and it appears every time I start the app.

Also, yes. The developers are on holiday. Permanent mental holiday, that is. A bunch of no talent, no skill hacks.

I wonder if Gree even has a damage control policy. Most companies, after such a disasterous rollout as this one, would have done a rollback to the previous version by now until they could get their act together. But no, not Gree. Turn a blind eye, head in the sand, and keep marching forward. A slow death march.
    Last edited by the_bob; 09-13-2014 at 02:37 AM.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Gree you have 1 hour to answer then i'll be gone and enjoy my time

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tex ~ View Post
    Gree you have 1 hour to answer then i'll be gone and enjoy my time
    don't bother waiting just leave now....save yourself the agrivation

KA: 630-568-270

Post Count
    Still have that permanent popup with no way to close it. I'm glad to see that this boycott seems to be mostly universal at this point.

We need to keep it going after this war is over and well into the next war if need be. Gree will either have to fix the game or shut it down. Frankly, I don't care which.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Quote Originally Posted by the_bob View Post
    Still have that permanent popup with no way to close it. I'm glad to see that this boycott seems to be mostly universal at this point.

We need to keep it going after this war is over and well into the next war if need be. Gree will either have to fix the game or shut it down. Frankly, I don't care which.
    Same here, still the same, even the useless scratcher has no button to close.

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    A hopeful crash fix is coming in the next update. We don't have any dates for release yet. Thank you for your patience.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    So what do we do in the meantime when the game won't even load? Our stats, gold, etc are screwed when everyone else is advancing.

Post Count
    The weekly buy bullshıt has under an hour left on it so that means that it pops up everytime the app starts which means for an hour I'm locked out again because I can't close it. I would swap back to my 2.4.5 fix to log in, but trials doesn't show up properly in that version so it's pointless.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

New update

Quote Originally Posted by the_bob View Post
    The weekly buy bullshıt has under an hour left on it so that means that it pops up everytime the app starts which means for an hour I'm locked out again because I can't close it. I would swap back to my 2.4.5 fix to log in, but trials doesn't show up properly in that version so it's pointless.
    You got it! Can't upgrade, no attempts when chests/boxes/shells are up, can't help in guild quests no chance to finish an indi etc...etc...etc... Till the update come, I hope very, Very, VERY soon.