Be wise: dont update !!!!! - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Be wise: dont update !!!!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Crash and crash and crash again.

It also was running very slowly before crashing, 20-30 seconds to got to each map, sometimes longer. It also took over 1 minute to get the trial level awarded after the last kill.

Lurker
    Post Count

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Are y'all still seeing any crashing? This should be fixed now.
    On ipad1, we can't even get past the initial sale screen. It is impossible to close, and keeps popping right up once you load the game, and even after 50 close/re-opens, 2 reinstalls... etc. The game is now unplayable for many.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Are y'all still seeing any crashing? This should be fixed now.
    No crashing yet , but an 80 year old runs faster than ka does on my iPhone 4.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Initial screen pop up cant be closed

Quote Originally Posted by Chirish View Post
    On ipad1, we can't even get past the initial sale screen. It is impossible to close, and keeps popping right up once you load the game, and even after 50 close/re-opens, 2 reinstalls... etc. The game is now unplayable for many.
    Ive got the same problem. When starting the game, I get a pop up with offers to buy gems. I can't close the pop up since it has no close gadget in the upper right.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Greeeeee! Pop up sale message

Greeee/Tadaah
    I am having same probs here! There is no button to close the pop up gem sale message, the one with the monk, it's been several hours i can't play.
    Will we ever have the chance of a game that works properly, or there will be always a mess when a new update from you is up?
    Please fix this issue Immediately, ASAP!
    Can't stand anymore playing like this!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tex ~ View Post
    Greeee/Tadaah
    I am having same probs here! There is no button to close the pop up gem sale message, the one with the monk, it's been several hours i can't play.
    Will we ever have the chance of a game that works properly, or there will be always a mess when a new update from you is up?
    Please fix this issue Immediately, ASAP!
    Can't stand anymore playing like this!
    One of my accounts is stuck in the same place. Can't close the gem sale screen and it loads up every time I log in. Not sure if this is because I am on an "unsupported" 3rd gen iPod or not. Please fix so I can get past the sale screen. Thanks!

Post Count
    Same here... pop up cannot be closed.

Tadaaah, check the iTune reviews: lots are having same problem after update.
    Line ID: clementine88

Post Count
    Please help Tadaaah... One of the toughest guild LTQs is on and we are running out of time because several of our members can not play after updating the game! The whole guild can not complete the Ocean Runes Event that way

Post Count
    This is why I never update until I hear that the update is safe. Zero trust and confidence in Gree. I also have every version of the game's .ipa saved from version 1.9 until now so I can revert back if something goes bad.

Post Count
    Same here. I wait to see if it's a good update, but I had to install the app. I wish I had installed before the update came out.

The pop-up should last only about another 3hrs, so hopefully that issue will resolve itself.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Blocking monk

Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    Same here. I wait to see if it's a good update, but I had to install the app. I wish I had installed before the update came out.

The pop-up should last only about another 3hrs, so hopefully that issue will resolve itself.
    Sure, 1hour and 29 min left, and a day passed by without beeing able to play... It's unfair!

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    We've let the teams know and they're working on it.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    We've let the teams know and they're working on it.
    this is absolutely pathetic for those still working on the quests. 50 gems won't cover the loss of time and frustration
    nothing in the above communication shows any sense of urgency.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I haven't experienced any of these aforementioned problems (very lucky, I know!) but my God it's glacial! Working on Ocean Runes Machine iLTQ, killing the last mob creates an (at least) 30-60 sec lag between mob finishing its death animation and the reward unit finally popping up... twice it never happened, and I had the infamous green checkmark show up in the quest tab thang... I futzed around for a bit, and finally it showed up...

What this admittedly long-winded comment is, is that how is this upgrade an improvement? so far, it was much better before you upgraded it... why is it so damn slow?

Post Count
    This same thing happened the last time they tried to "fix" energy glitching... Then they reverted back... something like that.