Next LTB suggestions: - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Next LTB suggestions:

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Would love to see something that pays gold .. And another that pays respect points ... Theses buildings would not be able to be robbed .... Respect LTB could be a boxing ring or something along those lines ... Gold LTB could be the first vehicle maybe an armored car...just a thought

No matter what they do i think it's time to start using vehicles and characters in our hoods.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dandd1821 View Post
    Would love to see something that pays gold .. And another that pays respect points ... Theses buildings would not be able to be robbed .... Respect LTB could be a boxing ring or something along those lines ... Gold LTB could be the first vehicle maybe an armored car...just a thought

No matter what they do i think it's time to start using vehicles and characters in our hoods.
    There will never be a building that pays gold.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    HAHAHA, now that would be a dream. If they did have one, it would probably cost 100 Trillion dollars.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    There will never be a building that pays gold.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    What are we suppose to be talking about again?

Lurker
    Post Count
    LTB's and weed of course

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Awesome ideas. Thanks for sharing, we'll pass them along!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Moderators endorsing illicit drug use?

Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Didn't say they would ... said id like to see it....and really it's no different than watching vids or tapjoy offers when they work....lil extra gold changes nothing to their sales.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

LTB

I think it should be a little 2x2 Porta Potty! Costs a lot and pays crappy

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    I don't care what it looks like or what it's called, just please make it super expensive with a great reward!

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dandd1821 View Post
    ... and really it's no different than watching vids or tapjoy offers when they work....lil extra gold changes nothing to their sales.
    It is completely different than watching videos or completing offers. Gree gets advertising revenue for each video you watch and each offer you complete. If they were just giving gold away from a building they would not get anything for it and there is the obvious chance that a lot of people would stop taking the time to complete any offers, resulting in reduced ad revenue. That doesn't change sales, per se, but it definitely affects the bottom line.

Safe to say everyone would like to see free gold just pouring into their account... That's not how this works though so you might as well just drop that idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Nighteg View Post
    I don't care what it looks like or what it's called, just please make it super expensive with a great reward!
    I don't even care what the reward is because if it's the same at each level it's crap anyways. I would just like a building that isn't another cheap gimme to prevent overspending by people who can't figure out how to wisely use their +1 upgrade mod.
    Last edited by Weasel; 09-09-2014 at 06:02 PM.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by high times View Post
    LTB's and weed of course
    Haha I would rob weed from smokey's 420 cafe. Also would like to decorate my hood with weed plants.

Consistent Contributor Sandhawk's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighteg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    I don't even care what the reward is because if it's the same at each level it's crap anyways. I would just like a building that isn't another cheap gimme to prevent overspending by people who can't figure out how to wisely use their +1 upgrade mod.
    What would be awesome is a LTB with a mini-game involved. The only time requirement being the initial cost involved to buy during that event cycle.

You could challenge the mini-game for level/stat relevant prizes. Beat a level to upgrade or even better, upgrade to increase the prizes with unlimited return. Your skill level would determine the frequency of your prizes.

Would also add a bit of excitement to a rather dull and monotonous game schedule

Edit: If gree takes this idea and turns it into a bottomless gold pit, we will have definitive conformation they are shallow wallet sucking vermin...

Edit, Edit: The only rivals for the egotistical 'new money' saints out there will be yourselves and your own skill level. Begin and let your minds explode...
    Last edited by Sandhawk; 09-10-2014 at 02:13 AM.
    KA - ✠ Southern Dutch Knights 769-614-822
    CC - 🔫 Old Retired Gangsters 980-215-010
    MW - 🌎Maverick 196-547-849

Stop giving out chests. Nobody wants a chest as a prize.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I'd rather go back to the old system where we had a small reward for each level with a decent final prize for getting to level 10. With that system, there was a purpose to keep upgrading the low payout buildings wheras now, I generally stop at level 5 and upgrade something that'll help my IPH.

Not such as issue with the +1 building mod but still an issue all the same.

Also, why not have a building with a payout relative to your level. Knock the last digit off your level and you have a robust system.

Level 95's get a 9% increase on the base payout, level 250's get a 25% increase.
    Definition of Game: A competitive activity involving skill, chance, or endurance on the part of two or more persons who play according to a single set of rules, usually for their own amusement or for that of spectators.

As the rules in CC differ by level, does that stop it being classed as a game?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cynicalmofo View Post
    I'd rather go back to the old system where we had a small reward for each level with a decent final prize for getting to level 10. With that system, there was a purpose to keep upgrading the low payout buildings wheras now, I generally stop at level 5 and upgrade something that'll help my IPH.

Not such as issue with the +1 building mod but still an issue all the same.

Also, why not have a building with a payout relative to your level. Knock the last digit off your level and you have a robust system.

Level 95's get a 9% increase on the base payout, level 250's get a 25% increase.
    The only thing 250s are getting from gree is a kick in the nuts.