Post Count

Next LTB suggestions:

The Tardis:
    It is a 2x2 phone booth with a special 'Time Lord' weapon that either:
    A) decreases upgrade time or money by 1% per upgrade
    B) increases energy regen by 1% per upgrade
    C) increases battle/boss/Rboss health regen by 1% per upgrade

Thoughts? Concerns? Criticisms?

P.S. feel free to use this thread to propose your own New Innovative LTB ideas...
    Last edited by Kitty McPurr; 09-08-2014 at 08:58 PM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    D) increases deploy regen X amount per upgrade
    E) decreases bank deposits by 1% per upgrade.

...basically anything that isn't just attack and defense modifiers.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitty McPurr View Post
    D) increases deploy regen X amount per upgrade
    E) decreases bank deposits by 1% per upgrade.

...basically anything that isn't just attack and defense modifiers.
    I had some ideas here

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...ctive-feedback

Anything that isn't an attack or defence mod would make a change

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    The idea of the Tardis to be clear is not to create an LTB with massive payback...rather the initial cost would be relatively cheap (say 1 mil) but each upgrade would be on a large curve of expensivisity...(LVL2 10mil, lvl3 100mil, lvl4 500mil, lvl5 1b, lvl6 2bil, lvl7 5bil...etc)
    It would reward High IPH players with a Valuable MOD for once...

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Alas due to it's nature there can be but 1 Tardis per hood. I trust you understand why...

Post Count
    The idea of the Tardis to be clear is not to create an LTB with massive payback...rather the initial cost would be relatively cheap (say 1 mil) but each upgrade would be on a large curve of expensivisity...(LVL2 10mil, lvl3 100mil, lvl4 500mil, lvl5 1b, lvl6 2bil, lvl7 5bil...etc)
    You can't go from 10m to 100m, that's way too far a gap for lvl3. Try 1m, 10m, 50m, 100m, 250m etc
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Evan1000 View Post
    You can't go from 10m to 100m, that's way too far a gap for lvl3. Try 1m, 10m, 50m, 100m, 250m etc
    The idea is that This Mod is hard to get far with...many may remember the recent uproar at gree simply giving away the 2 upgrades at once mod...this should be easy to start, but hard to complete. However creating it as a cheaper buy cost means everyone has a little taste of the action.

P.S. with this upgrade schedule I would not expect to complete...as most should not, but would be happy with a new fresh mod for the masses.
    Last edited by Kitty McPurr; 09-08-2014 at 09:21 PM.

Post Count
    I suggest the next LTB should be a re-coloring of a building we already have in the store that's dirt cheap so it doesn't really allow me to increase my income or use my IPH to gain an advantage on my competition. The prize should be a weapon with stats lower than what I can buy in the store with respect points, and the mod should be +1% to either the attack or defense of one class of weapons.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    I suggest the next LTB should be a re-coloring of a building we already have in the store that's dirt cheap so it doesn't really allow me to increase my income or use my IPH to gain an advantage on my competition. The prize should be a weapon with stats lower than what I can buy in the store with respect points, and the mod should be +1% to either the attack or defense of one class of weapons.
    Haha just use the laundromat and change one of the letters. People would still waste their time upgrading it.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I believe GREE is gonna go with remixing the 3 hours buildings. I would love to see IPH increases to the Underboss, Collection Agency, Pizza Parlor, and the Fancy Restaurant buildings. (name it IGGY's Fancy Restaurant)

Shoot that to the roundtable, Tadaaah.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    B for sure good ideas

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Consider it done. (Again)

Post Count
    An Amsterdam style "coffeeshop" would be nice (Smokeys 420 Cafe??)
    GroupMe ID: 9323964

Post Count
    I'm not even sure someone at gree will pick up on the sarcasm.

The Tardis:
    It is a 2x2 phone booth with a special 'Time Lord' weapon that either:
    A) decreases upgrade time or money by 1% per upgrade
    B) increases energy regen by 1% per upgrade
    C) increases battle/boss/Rboss health regen by 1% per upgrade

Thoughts? Concerns? Criticisms?

P.S. feel free to use this thread to propose your own New Innovative LTB ideas...
    New Innovative isn't exactly gree's motto, you know.

They won't do anything outside the 2 existing patterns (types A and B). I'd love to see a new multiplier type though. A random type building (1 gets x50 at lvl 10, while someone else gets x67 etc.).

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    Good idea on the name. But be careful there are a few dorks on here that will attack you because they think smoking weed is bad for you.
    I couldn`t care less to be honest with you , its a game called Crime City ffs . Probably the same people that complain are the same that think its ok to go out and get blind drunk every weekend . Its an idea for a game that already contains buildings like a chopshop , an illegal still and are bar called "blottos" , I think its way to late for some people to start taking the moral high ground(if you`ll excuse the pun)
    GroupMe ID: 9323964