Added 10 instant wins to score .. WTF GREE - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Added 10 instant wins to score .. WTF GREE

Post Count
    Not complaining, win our last war and we get the 35 wins unit. Also makes our record look better, 34-1 now
    Back again, but now i'm not playing as much

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Very true #21. Anyone that completed all faction wins and streaks is getting screwed a bit. Not a lot, but a bit.

Post Count
    This is actually a really good resolution to the issue. Complaining about this is not really a reasonable approach.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bcars View Post
    This is actually a really good resolution to the issue. Complaining about this is not really a reasonable approach.
    Nobody is able to think outside THE box ..

Imagine getting win 35 with 14h30 left on WD .. With new ranks .. No T150 so completely set for T250, why spend anymore for wins if goals are based on time left not reachable .. And on last fight get instant 10wins added, and due to that end up on 49 Total wins .. How would you feel?

you can't change THE rulez ALMOST at THE end of an event! ITunes and GooplePlay Agree with that...

Anyone with stupid troll remarks and winning remark .. Go ahead .. Call me out .. I don'T give @€&€@& About iT.

If your honestly, in our position you would feel screwed as Well!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bndawgs View Post
    exactly. Gree could hand out 10k gold and someone would cry about it.
    Let's test this theory.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexhom View Post
    Gree games have a 2 year life span. First 6 months gets you hooked then they start the squeeze. After 12 months they start flushing it down the toilet. It's much easier to drive all your players out then try and compensate those who have spent heaps when you decide to turn the server off. They just released another new version of the same basic concept.

Best advice is play the game for what it is. An iPhone ap designed to suck your money from you. How do you win? Stop spending.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    THIS IS CRAP!!!! My team fought really hard to get the wins we deserved, only lost 2 battles (both to SUP) and missed out on the last streak prize. With placement already secured, we stopped fighting for wins. NOW, while in the last battle, they give out 10 free wins? WTF? We could have easily won the last 2 battles and gotten our 12/12 prize.

This is crap!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Smokes and modern war make fair comments guys.
    Although Gree think they did well, everything should have been working in the first place.
    To me this seems a cop out that will work for a lot of factions, but some are screwed. Not because of less prizes they actually won, but had they known earlier they could have done more!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumiala View Post
    had they known earlier they could have done more!
    EXACTLY! And, everyone that wasn't on 12/12 streak got the next prize up, weather they deserved it or not.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Smokes View Post
    THIS IS CRAP!!!! My team fought really hard to get the wins we deserved, only lost 2 battles (both to SUP) and missed out on the last streak prize. With placement already secured, we stopped fighting for wins. NOW, while in the last battle, they give out 10 free wins? WTF? We could have easily won the last 2 battles and gotten our 12/12 prize. !
    ...unless of course you drew SUP again, lol....

Thanks for the wins GREE ! This is one faction that needs all the help it can get and is grateful for the present. Cheers...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Modern War Forum GF View Post
    Nobody is able to think outside THE box ..

Imagine getting win 35 with 14h30 left on WD .. With new ranks .. No T150 so completely set for T250, why spend anymore for wins if goals are based on time left not reachable .. And on last fight get instant 10wins added, and due to that end up on 49 Total wins .. How would you feel?

you can't change THE rulez ALMOST at THE end of an event! ITunes and GooplePlay Agree with that...

Anyone with stupid troll remarks and winning remark .. Go ahead .. Call me out .. I don'T give @€&€@& About iT.

If your honestly, in our position you would feel screwed as Well!
    Your factions CHOSE to STOP fighting and you probably secured your spot in whatever tier you were in...Gree gave everyone the same amount wins, which IS fair. How is this changing the rules? It's not.

if you think I'm wrong...realize that we had already finished the 50 wins on Sunday and the win 12 in a row today early in the a.m. My faction gains no additional reward for "added" wins. Next time....keep fighting....what does Only Sup Wins get for the additional 9 million pts they have over WARRIOR SEALS? Other than bragging rights....nothing.

THIS IS CRAP!!!! My team fought really hard to get the wins we deserved, only lost 2 battles (both to SUP) and missed out on the last streak prize. With placement already secured, we stopped fighting for wins. NOW, while in the last battle, they give out 10 free wins? WTF? We could have easily won the last 2 battles and gotten our 12/12 prize.

This is crap!

Lurker
    Post Count

This is crap!
    So you're only complaining because you still came up short on a goal after the 10 free wins, it sounds like you would of been happy with the wins if it was 12 wins instead of 10 where you would have got the prize?

Post Count
    No issues here with the 10 wins being added. It just makes my faction 71-2 and we legitimately completed the 12/12 streak. The issue is allowing them to complete streaks.

Why can't Gree make the wins just apply to the win total and not the prestige goals? The logic that every faction would have won 10 in a row is flawed. The streak unit stats were not great but giving them away to factions that may not have earned them is not a good gesture.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I'm complaining because this is no way for Gree to remedy the situation. It is great for some (or most) teams, but there are some teams, like mine and your's, that got left out in the cold, it's pointless. If Gree is going to give out free rewards, they should give them out to everyone.
    Last edited by Smokes; 09-08-2014 at 12:12 PM.

Lurker
    Post Count
    I'm complaining because this is no way for Gree to remedy the situation. It is great for some (or most) teams, but there are some teams, like mine and your's, that got left out in the cold, it's pointless. If Gree is going to give out free rewards, they should give them out to everyone.
    They did give everyone the same free reward, everyone got 10 free wins. The only thing different is how much those 10 wins helped each faction. For teams with streaks and wins already done or for teams with greater than 10 wins away from a goal don't receive any faction goals units but still got the same amount of free wins as every other team

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Gree did this the right way and there will always be people that complain about it. They acknowledged the problem with match up times. Good move, Gree. They then added 10 wins to everyone. That more then compensated for the match up time issue. They added the wins during the last hour so that no one could adjust to it. No one expected it, so no one could plan for it. Good move, Gree. It had to be done at the same time to provide no advantage. It would have given regional teams an advantage if it was done anytime but at the very end. This was the only way to implement compensation without effecting game play. Good move, Gree. I'm glad they were proactive and did something during the event.