Added 10 instant wins to score .. WTF GREE - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Added 10 instant wins to score .. WTF GREE

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    ok, this happened to MAU, we won all battles until 8/8 streak, we met SUP and lost... we then won all matches until 12/12 streak, met SUP and lost... directly after that we where granted 10 additional wins by GREE, but too late to win 2 more battles so we never got the 12/12 price,

but at least we had 73-3 as final stats..... now GREE, pls provide the final streak price unit to MAU

REG at heart

SUPU - GHOSTS

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bcars View Post
    This is actually a really good resolution to the issue. Complaining about this is not really a reasonable approach.
    I know a guy who promotes a similar saying . . . . . . . Somewhere in his signature
    Don't whine about a problem unless you're prepared to offer a reasonable solution.

I Buy / Sell REAL Gold and Silver everyday at www.PacificCoinExchange.com
    Great Blog: http://www.pacificcoinexchange.com/c...inancial-news/

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcdoc View Post
    I know a guy who promotes a similar saying . . . . . . . Somewhere in his signature
    A reasonable solution, IMO, would have been to give everyone the next unit in the prestige goals. If they were completed, they get a second unit. That way, it rewards teams that had progressed further in the goal chain more, because they earned it.

I'm not looking to get something for nothing. I just don't think it's fair for some teams to get free units and others not to.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    We ended up with 78 wins but did not get any extra prize other than to say we went 78-0 this last war and have ss to prove it....lol...just another gree screw up to try and fix another screw up...should have just given out a 200 gold credit to all players as the 10 wins did not help all teams.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    If it helped anyone it would be a faction that had between 40-49 wins at the time the unit was awarded. Does a 40 win team really deserve that, especially since that climb in wins triggered a bonus a faction like that would have been unlikely to get.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    So we had the 12/12 streak and 50 wins ourselves. Now we see all different faction getting it, while they didn't qualify for it, because of the losses at a bad moment.
    Add me: 268-704-009

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dansgek View Post
    So we had the 12/12 streak and 50 wins ourselves. Now we see all different faction getting it, while they didn't qualify for it, because of the losses at a bad moment.
    "because of the losses at a bad moment"......or because match up times were so long for them they didn't get the same opportunities as some others. I would rather have Gree give some unearned prizes to some while they compensated some that were screwed by the matching system. Keep in mind that they were never going to go one by one and look at each faction's circumstances. They had to write an update that selected all that had issues. I'm not sure how they would have done that. So they did everyone, figuring that the match up system effected everyone at times. It was a fair approach. All who were impacted by the matching system were compensated.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    As a Scotsman, I love a moan as much as the next man, but even I can't find fault here. My tiny faction got a level 6 unit which we normally wouldn't have where some factions will have got a level 5,6,8,9 or 10. So what, why worry about everyone else and why waste energy being jealous of what someone else got.

It is just a game, not real life!

Post Count
    The last time we had long waits between battles they didn't give everyone 10 wins. They did however give at least one team the 12 of 12 unit. I'm just happy to have been thought of this time.
    Fill Your Hands With Lead

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    nice good that you are on 49..hahahaah