Did Only Sup Win ?

Did the merger team pull an upset ?

I can't see the leaderboard
    Hmmm....now we knew the reason VFF did not win!!?☠.........moo™������

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BigD@wg View Post
    This post made me laugh. If quoting Wiki definitions isn't an attempt to sound superior, then I don't know what would classify.

Hello pot. My name is kettle.
    [mind blown]

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    I feel sorry for those who post and complain, seriously guys you are wasting your time.
    Just sit back and watch Rome burn.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    The outcome was the same as it always is. Lol
    Outcome may be the same. But they sure as well were made to sweat for this one.

Props to Warrior Seals for shaking things up.

Wasn't as easy as taking candy from a baby this time was it?

Post Count
    Is that the fat lady I hear warming up? Yes, looks like 120mil or so will be the number, at least for one team. I was hoping for more of a nail bitter, but looks like someone has run out of steam. Was trying to keep it tied for a while for the entertainment value, but it's hard to hold back the dogs. I guess we have a few new records again. Highest points. Most ever spent for first, and even more eye popping is how much was spent for the same second spot that's always reserved for them. They must really like the prizes this time. Personally I don't play for prizes anymore. I just enjoy the reactions, and keeping people properly entertained for a weekend.
    God you are an idiot, don't make out that you took everything in your stride. You were made to work this weekend and without a challenger this game becomes nothing.

The way you write on this forum sounds like you feel full of self importance, like a game means something in real life.

e·go trip
    noun
    informal
    noun: ego trip; plural noun: ego trips

an activity done in order to increase one's sense of self-importance.

"driving that car was the biggest ego trip I'd ever had"

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I want to give it up to sup for staying number 1 was surprised to see them struggle though also want to give it up to the seals good effort maybe next time

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Zineye. You know it dosent matter if speed ump worked harder than usual right? Outcome is he won.

Winners get to talk.

Do u c the warrior seals dude that promised 120m talking? Didn't think he would.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Ziney are you jealous or what? I didn't say it was easy, we all spent more time tapping of course. Did it stretch us to the limit is your obvious question, the answer is no. Since Ireland we have always been prepared to do 120 mil battle, plus. We also have reserves for contingencies. Joe knows what I told him it would take, and these are not those numbers. If they want to spend 250 mil points, the I'll let them have it, gladly. Is this game a big deal? Seems to be to you, you're the one who appears upset. This is entertainment and enjoyment to me. I enjoy winning. So I do. Could we lose? Of course. I'm not idiot enough to think it's not possible, under the right circumstances. Bill gates could finance a team, and wipe our rears all over the place. It is what it is. I think it's funny that it bothers some of you that we win. Why does it even matter to you, if , as you say, the game is no big deal. I agree that the game is not. How many games are there out there. We are a small fish in a big sea. Even if sup set some sort of record for dominance in a game( who would bother to even track that sort of thing) so what. Do we think we are the best? I ahbe heard every team tell themselves that. And they could all be right. If you have fun with some friends it's all good. It amazes me still, just the fun, and the intresting people I have met here. Not just in my team. I never imagined any of this when I started this game. Instead of being insulted in some way because one team always wins, and you feel inferior because you tj k they are looking down on you, enjoy your experience. Have fun. Who gives a flip what sup does if you are not directly competing with us.

Lurker
    Post Count
    I don't understand what the ruckus is about. As an outsider, I like that a few teams joined together to try to put an end to SUPs dominance. It was fun to watch and I was rooting for the underdog. If I had the funds I would definitely join the Warriors just for a chance to win. But then again, my stats are probably way to low. I say good luck to both teams and I can't wait to watch the scoreboard next war.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    The outcome was the same as it always is. Lol
    I didn't expect anything less - just saw a lot of talk about it on Sunday but no talk about the outcome :0

I'm sure it was a good fight!

I hope everyone involved had fun
    Don't whine about a problem unless you're prepared to offer a reasonable solution.

I Buy / Sell REAL Gold and Silver everyday at www.PacificCoinExchange.com
    Great Blog: http://www.pacificcoinexchange.com/c...inancial-news/

Lurker
    Post Count
    It was a great weekend for us my hat goes off to them for pulling out the bag of tricks to win . Great job sup

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    A bag of tricks... Not sure how it's a trick. They dominated your team like they always do. The dumbs dumbs that watch the leaderboard and think OSW has a chance is funny to me. I see something completely different. I see sup pacing them with as little lead as possible with out being overtaken to avoid more costly wars. In the end they crushed you like always.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    good job warriors...you give them a good fight.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Corey, I'd suggest since the best from the tops teams in the game all ganged up to beat is, that made sup the underdog. Think about it. You have the best scorers in OSW and the best in multiple other teams of the top teams. This has been in the planning for two months aprox. They scrimped and saved, in order to throw it all Into one, dare I say it, EPIC battle. I won't go Into some of the other behind the scenes things that went on, but at the point I time that team was brought together, I'd say sup became the underdog. We run what we brung( just happens what we brung is really pretty dang good) we've always been ready to take on a challenge. They put up their best effort, and I'd will say it was more challenging then recent performances, obviously. It was no where near the nail biter that Ireland as with ferr though. We have plans for this type of numbers since that battle, as proven by our results. No one panicked, we just did what we all knew needed to be done to achieve our normal results. We did ham it up a bit for a while, and i did try to string it along a little more before showing our hand, but its hard to ask our team to sit back behind. I just couldn't hold them any more. They're not all as theatrical as I must be,lol. At least it gave a few people something to talk about for a few days.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Yes, I get what you mean. Did you have any advanced notice this occurred prior war? I know bap and crew were over there also helping out as well. Of course competition is cool to watch and it is also fun to root for the underdog (OSW).. As you said, when you add it up perhaps you were the underdog after all. Either way, I had zero doubts. Haha. New team name, same birds...