Warrior Seals...

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Warrior Seals...

Post Count

Warrior Seals...

Thanks for driving score up higher than ever. You all and the SUP people are ensuring the continuation of my free little game for at least few more months.

Who knows...you all keep tapping straight through next 21 hours and you might just pull this one off.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Don't be jelly bro.

Post Count
    Not jelly. Unless you can't read ...or maybe comprehension is the issue. That was a thank you.
    Last edited by BigD@wg; 09-07-2014 at 01:58 PM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BigD@wg View Post
    Thanks for driving score up higher than ever. You all and the SUP people are ensuring the continuation of my free little game for at least few more months.

Who knows...you all keep tapping straight through next 21 hours and you might just pull this one off.
    We haven't seen anything yet. WS buddy of mine said they are going to 120 million

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Toby_Bear View Post
    We haven't seen anything yet. WS buddy of mine said they are going to 120 million
    And I'm sure he loves you putting that info on here
    Former Gree supporter and defender.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Mind View Post
    And I'm sure he loves you putting that info on here

Or maybe that number was thrown out as a ruse. Maybe it's 150 or 175.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Not jelly. Unless you can't read ...or maybe comprehension is the issue. That was a thank you.
    No, that was a poke at the top teams for being silly and scoring so much. It's your jealous way to take a shot at them to compensate for your poor performance.

Thank you thank you..... *** waves ***
    Last edited by MAD NUGGETT; 09-07-2014 at 03:25 PM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MAD NUGGETT View Post
    No, that was a poke at the top teams for being silly and scoring so much. It's your jealous way to take a shot at them to compensate for your poor performance.

It wasn't a shot. You don't have a clue so move along please. I imagine my account is better than yours. Just because I play for free doesn't mean my performance is poor. But the uniformed love to spout off at the mouth.

Just post your level and in-game name and I will come pay you a visit.
    Last edited by BigD@wg; 09-07-2014 at 04:11 PM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MAD NUGGETT View Post

I find it comical that you seem to think you know what he meant by his post better than the poster himself. You sure aren't the brightest color in the box are you? Pretty sure he meant what he said. Even after he clarified it for you you still doubt him? That takes a special kind of stupid now doesn't it?
    Last edited by Ajk; 09-07-2014 at 04:16 PM.
    Nemo me impune Lacessit

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    A team could score 100,000,000,000,000, if that were possible.
    If four teams wanted to score that many points, and you (or I) chose not to do the same, it has no impact on our game play, or game lurk.
    It only matters if you desired to seek 4th, 3rd, 2nd, or 1st place; otherwise, why care?
    In fact, the need of a few to score at such levels only makes it easier for more to get in line and gather a few scraps.
    The top two scorers play the game the way they choose.
    For all we know the entire rivalry might be a ruse to dupe the masses into believing things are all on the up and up.
    I don't care what Warren Buffet does, with his money.
    I don't care if the purported top scorers are fakes, phoneys, frauds, or saints.
    I'm happy being an anonymous mouse, and have no desire to be an infamous rat.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DEWIN NUTTIN View Post
    A team could score 100,000,000,000,000, if that were possible.
    If four teams wanted to score that many points, and you (or I) chose not to do the same, it has no impact on our game play, or game lurk.
    It only matters if you desired to seek 4th, 3rd, 2nd, or 1st place; otherwise, why care?
    In fact, the need of a few to score at such levels only makes it easier for more to get in line and gather a few scraps.
    The top two scorers play the game the way they choose.
    For all we know the entire rivalry might be a ruse to dupe the masses into believing things are all on the up and up.
    I don't care what Warren Buffet does, with his money.
    I don't care if the purported top scorers are fakes, phoneys, frauds, or saints.
    I'm happy being an anonymous mouse, and have no desire to be an infamous rat.
    Well you must know. You used to be a part of it. A little JUSTICE for the masses?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    It wasn't a shot. You don't have a clue so move along please. I imagine my account is better than yours. Just because I play for free doesn't mean my performance is poor. But the uniformed love to spout off at the mouth.

Level 300. LONG DUCK ****

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajk View Post
    I find it comical that you seem to think you know what he meant by his post better than the poster himself. You sure aren't the brightest color in the box are you? Pretty sure he meant what he said. Even after he clarified it for you you still doubt him? That takes a special kind of stupid now doesn't it?
    How do you know what the poster actually meant? How are you so sure? I find that most comments made here actually have many underlining meanings. Do I need to take my brightest color crayon and draw it out for you?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

I am also level 251 LONGEST DUCK ****ER

Post Count
    Well you're a bit above me. I will just lay my hits into you when I see you in WD. Should be some good BP and WD points. Quite certain I've seen that name few times. Thx!

Shame though as I was looking forward to blacking out your base!
    Last edited by BigD@wg; 09-07-2014 at 05:33 PM.