Warrior Seals... - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Warrior Seals...

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    This is assuming you can raid me. It's probably not likely since you are no doubt a player that cries when events have Xp. It doesn't matter, your 4 minuscule hits per hour has no effect on the outcome of any battle of substance.
    Last edited by MAD NUGGETT; 09-07-2014 at 05:39 PM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MAD NUGGETT View Post
    This is assuming you can raid me. It's probably not likely since you are no doubt a player that cries when events have Xp. It doesn't matter, your 4 minuscule hits per hour has no effect on the outcome of any battle of substance.
    I don't cry over XP. I just played smarter than others that leveled too quickly. 2 billion allows me to hit just about anybody.

"Battle of substance"...you're apparently one of those that thinks this is real and means something. LMAO!
    Last edited by BigD@wg; 09-07-2014 at 05:45 PM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    How do you know what the poster actually meant? How are you so sure? I find that most comments made here actually have many underlining meanings. Do I need to take my brightest color crayon and draw it out for you?
    Because if he was going to take a shot at them I'm sure he wouldn't hold anything back. While I haven't seen him here in awhile what I do remember from his posts he isn't shy about saying what he means. And I would wager he would be able to bury your base. So instead of always trying to provoke things around here, stick with your coloring books. Or just go follow speeds posts so you can continue sucking up to him. Maybe he will let you in someday. t(-.-)t bye.
    Nemo me impune Lacessit

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Toby I assume your friend is zeebos. It's already at 100 so 120 is quite possible.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajk View Post
    Because if he was going to take a shot at them I'm sure he wouldn't hold anything back. While I haven't seen him here in awhile what I do remember from his posts he isn't shy about saying what he means. And I would wager he would be able to bury your base. So instead of always trying to provoke things around here, stick with your coloring books. Or just go follow speeds posts so you can continue sucking up to him. Maybe he will let you in someday. t(-.-)t bye.
    Well I'm glad you found a strong cause here. I will stick to my original thought that he is taking shots at them. You believe what you want. You think speed would let me on their team? Would be awesome!!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BigD@wg View Post
    I don't cry over XP. I just played smarter than others that leveled too quickly. 2 billion allows me to hit just about anybody.

"Battle of substance"...you're apparently one of those that thinks this is real and means something. LMAO!
    So awesome I am correct about you. Haha.

You definitely cry about xp

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I would personally like to see the slimey seals dethrone sup

Post Count
    So awesome I am correct about you. Haha.

You definitely cry about xp
    The next time you're in a war and getting lit up like a Christmas tree, come back and talk some more. Later!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    The next time you're in a war and getting lit up like a Christmas tree, come back and talk some more. Later!
    Why do you keep in game threatening me?

Post Count
    Why do you keep in game threatening me?
    It's no threat. Just my pixels and my team's pixels beating down your pixels.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    It's no threat. Just my pixels and my team's pixels beating down your pixels.
    Gosh for a player who can only attack 4 times per hour, you sure have a big mouth.

Post Count
    Gosh for a player who can only attack 4 times per hour, you sure have a big mouth.
    Once again, the uninformed speaks incorrectly. Who said I could only attack 4 times in an hour? I don't recall ever saying that, did u hear me say that? I said I played for free. You can continue to make assumptions all you want. There are lots of ways for me to be able to hit you more times than that. LOL!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Once again, the uninformed speaks incorrectly. Who said I could only attack 4 times in an hour? I don't recall ever saying that, did u hear me say that? I said I played for free. You can continue to make assumptions all you want. There are lots of ways for me to be able to hit you more times than that. LOL!
    Sorry, 6 times. Lmao.

Post Count
    Sorry, 6 times. Lmao.
    Oh boy. You can add 4+2. Congrats! You don't get it and I am certainly not going to explain it to you. Clueless. You probably think my in-game name is BigD@wg too. You should leave the forum and stop embarrassing yourself. LOL

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Oh boy. You can add 4+2. Congrats! You don't get it and I am certainly not going to explain it to you. Clueless. You probably think my in-game name is BigD@wg too. You should leave the forum and stop embarrassing yourself. LOL
    7 hits max. That's as far as I can give you credit for.