Refunded from the health pack sale bug? Not refunded?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Refunded from the health pack sale bug? Not refunded?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Refunded from the health pack sale bug? Not refunded?

I was just wondering if anyone has gotten their refund for buying health packs while on sale but no discount. The first ticket I sent was closed and I was told everyone was already refunded. So I replied asking it to be reopened since I did not get my refund. Later I sent a new ticket about missing the refund. I have not heard back at all since then. So if you were given your gold back please post a reply or if you have not please post a reply.

Just want to see if it is a select few who were not refunded, everyone but me, or no one. Thanks!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    No I haven't.

I didn't receive the discount on the refills on sale. Sent a ticket in yesterday and finally got a reply an hour ago.

It stated I'd been refunded but still nothing. I'm actually hoping these clowns continue to **** things up so it'll make my case to iTunes stronger.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    haha...guess you are unlucky as compare to us.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Guess so if that is your way of saying that you over paid for the health packs then were credited.

Anyone else get their gold back? Anyone else not get their gold back?

Lurker
    Post Count
    I got same response as you but no refund here either. Hopefully they take care of it Monday when they come back from weekend.
    I'm on the frontline, don't worry I'll be fine, my story is just beginning. I say goodbye to my weakness, so long to the regret and now I see the world thru DIAMOND EYES.- Shinedown

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I am hoping that is the case, but wouldn't surprise me if they added it right after WD ends.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Anyone have an update? Player or mod.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I don't want this post to be lost either.

Does anyone know the hours of operation for support? I have now sent 3 tickets to Gree and I still have not heard anything besides the original ticket is closed and we already refunded everyone.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I have not gotten a refund yet either. I did get a very quick reply back from them though that they were aware of the issue and working on the problem. Not one word was said about a refund though and my gold amount has remained constant since my purchase. I was not about to spend any more on med packs unless I got my refund first.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I got the email saying they refunded the gold but it still hasn't showed up on my account.... Typical Gree

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    At least it is consistent, I guess.