GREE, have some feedback you bloody wankers (Feedback)

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: GREE, have some feedback you bloody wankers (Feedback)

Post Count

GREE, have some feedback you bloody wankers (Feedback)

So, let's have a bit of feedback here.

Last war. Okay, it's as usual, log in, take a look... Oh, hey, Streak quest! Split into 10 different quests! From what I understand, only Fun In Black was rewarded this prize, and they went 63 - 1. Wait, what? 63 wins isn't 65 wins! The f is your problem here, GREE?! (Note, I love you FiB guys, but gotta point out GREEtarded issues)

Now, we had the Epic Boss. 100 bosses & an additional 36 for Legendary. On it's own, over a 6 day period, fine. It's time intensive, but doable. But wait, there's more! You gave us 4 days. For 136 bosses for those of us who were looking to achieve it. Hah! What weed are you smoking right now, you should go and share it with that Californian government.

But wait, there's even more! Let's throw quests everywhere! How about an EB and Box event and Building Quest and GLTQ and ILTQ... ALL AT ONCE!

EDIT - And oh, now we have a Temporary Bonus For completing the Raid Boss heroic GLTQ... Seriously?! [End Edit]

Bloody wankers. For a game that's supposed to be a few minutes here and there, I feel like I'm instead playing an MMORPG that requires hours per day of upkeep. You're not an MMORPG, your an iOS app that's too screwed to even get ported to Android. Get boned.
    Last edited by Lys; 09-07-2014 at 08:06 PM.
    KA - Lys - ID 176-137-752

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Lets get the popcorn...... And by the way....Streak was required 65 wins in a row and EB Legandary was only 35 additional lv 100 boss kills not 36.

Articulate Author The red Baron's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    We all hate what happens, but GREE will only listen to the whales of us, not to the comunity.
    The Red Baron TRB

Post Count
    As an unofficial spokesman for GREE we would like to thank you for your support and remind you that the purchase gems feature is only a finger touch away.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexhom View Post
    Gree games have a 2 year life span. First 6 months gets you hooked then they start the squeeze. After 12 months they start flushing it down the toilet. It's much easier to drive all your players out then try and compensate those who have spent heaps when you decide to turn the server off. They just released another new version of the same basic concept.

Best advice is play the game for what it is. An iPhone ap designed to suck your money from you. How do you win? Stop spending.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GetItFixed View Post
    Lets get the popcorn...... And by the way....Streak was required 65 wins in a row and EB Legandary was only 35 additional lv 100 boss kills not 36.

FIB was given the unit for 65 wins in a row ... they had only 63 wins . gree took care of them after they complained they didnt had enough time for 65
    Kingdom Age 238-864-928 P3rfUZZI3

AT MY SIGNAL UNLEASH HELL !!!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    didnt have time...lmfao..that impacted everyone not just the fibbers

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Total BS, I was in a guild that only got 56 wins. I want my unit too?......

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Perfuzzie View Post
    FIB was given the unit for 65 wins in a row ... they had only 63 wins . gree took care of them after they complained they didnt had enough time for 65
    They actually had 64 wins straight and 1 loss being the very first.. There was 30 mins left in war and they were unable to declare.. Wasn't aware of them getting the unit, but if is , was well earned..

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Charli DW View Post
    They actually had 64 wins straight and 1 loss being the very first.. There was 30 mins left in war and they were unable to declare.. Wasn't aware of them getting the unit, but if is , was well earned..
    Well earned?
    How is it well earned if they never earned it? 64 is less than 65, hence it wasn't earned.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    It would have been earned had they won their first one. They didn't win it so they didn't earn it.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    Well earned?
    How is it well earned if they never earned it? 64 is less than 65, hence it wasn't earned.
    If GREE hadn't have locked them out 33 mins prior to specified end of war time.. They'd have got 65 wins

Post Count
    Gree should change to 64 wins which is more reasonable with the long matchup time.
    But I will suggest 56 wins for the usual Heroic Streak unit and 64 wins (Unbeatable) for Legendary Streak which with a more higher stat.
    Nevertheless Gree need fund to keep the game profitable and running. Top funding players are the people who keep this game running, keep it that way and others just do and spend as they could.
    I do hope KA will not be like LaW, but someday it will be. Not too early.

If GREE hadn't have locked them out 33 mins prior to specified end of war time.. They'd have got 65 wins
    If thats the case, then they could have gotten it or not. If they matched RK, then theres a possiblity they couldnt have got it. right? just saying :P

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Generic_Username View Post
    If thats the case, then they could have gotten it or not. If they matched RK, then theres a possiblity they couldnt have got it. right? just saying :P
    That's true.. But they may also have taken 1st place if had been given the extra 33mins RK had.. Who knows.. Either way, I see it as GREE corrected a wrong.. We all complain about GREE and their unwillingness to correct their mistakes etc.. When they finally do.. People complain.. Damned if they do and damned if they don't..their in a no win situation it seems

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    If Gree hadn't matched us with top 100 guilds we would have gotten 65 wins, where is our prize?