Page 2 of 2 First 12

Quote Originally Posted by tnorman78 View Post
    I agree with all the above statements but as long as we keep opening them and getting garbage we will always get garbage. Things will not change until the spenders quit spending.
    Amen to that! Holy Jesus christ someone else said what's always on my mind!

I've had so much more "luck" after I stopped purchasing gems. Over the past couple months, I saved up 400 gems. I decided to open 11 chests and got a Ronan StarRobes. Last night, I figured I'd spend the last of my gems and opened 3 chests. I got a legendary, 2*, and Earthwarden's Shroud. I also fused Komodo, Odin's Call and Dragonborn Aegis in the past week. In the past I have spent a few hundred dollars on gems for chests and got crap (almost made me quit the game entirely). Now I spend nothing and get some really nice epics.

I bought 5 chest yesterday and got an epic, the beastmaster. It is outdated for me. Since most old epics are fusable they should make only the + versions drop from chests (for old epics only)
    Smiley V3
    Veni Vidi Vici (V3). Top 10 players get HC positions
    Level 75 (iOS) 10/10 elemental bonuses for all elements

Line ID: smiley1688

that's the way it goes

Quote Originally Posted by bottomz View Post
    I've spent a total of about 3000 gems since I started playing, got one epic that could be considered strong and modern. And that was the only one I got when opening a 40 chest
    I open 40+ chests EVERY week...sometimes I get all 2*, sometimes I get 3 epics...sometimes the epics are new, sometimes they are junk...that's the way it goes

lol

Quote Originally Posted by roookey1 View Post
    So I just invested 999 gems to get "Aegis of Sky", an "epic" outdated since months that doesn't deserve this name anymore.

I feel betrayed by your company, Greed .... and am starting to hate this game.

The least you can do is to reward people who spend HARD EARNED MONEY on this game with something DECENT that makes a difference.
    Then don't spend your "HARD EARNED MONEY"...Lol...it's like the lottery guy

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Pease View Post
    I open 40+ chests EVERY week...sometimes I get all 2*, sometimes I get 3 epics...sometimes the epics are new, sometimes they are junk...that's the way it goes
    I think it's about time for you to seek counseling.

id almost want to see a completely free version of knd with no gem spending whatsoever that had ads showing in a small portion of the screen the whole time to where you couldnt buy your way to the top.

A completly free to play K&D wold never get updated, who would work for free? Adds could pay a small staff, but it take lots of people to run the game, online forums, complaints, accounting, managment, +++, it adds up.

And i cant complain on chests for a while since i bought 11 and got the Ravage Shieldplate+ /drool (in the same 11 chests i got a regular Sandstorm Platemail)
    Smiley V3
    Veni Vidi Vici (V3). Top 10 players get HC positions
    Level 75 (iOS) 10/10 elemental bonuses for all elements

Line ID: smiley1688

999 chest is awesome lol

Bought 40 , got 1 cryptid wargear +, peacock +, komodo, sandstorm, druidic, and 5 4 stars which I ended up fusing demortuis robes with. So no , they aren't a rip off. They are exactly what they are titled. Chance chests.

@Exiled_Kirito, I can make up bullshyte by myself, thank you very much. Whoever has ever opened chests knows perfectly well that even with so-called "5x chances", you can consider yourself very lucky to receive an epic at every 25th opened chest or so, and still, most likely it will already be almost outdated, a mono element or a 2nd or 3rd one of one you already have.

@Arcane_Heaven it wouldn't necessarily have to be completely free of ingame payments, but if they would at least improve the chances of getting something decent from chests if you actually PAY them money, and to disallow gemming during wars (or look for another way to make it more interesting for non-gemming guilds to participate, because fighting for 4 days and then ending up with a 3-star armor is a slap in the face) would be a good start.
    Not begging anyone to 'join my guild' since like ...ever.

Agreed

I haven't bought chests in over 8 months. Waste of good gems. I only open free chests. Better to use gems in war or Raid.

I actually like the Raids. The awards are helpful and Smaller guilds have a better chance of scoring well. Don't have to be in a top guild to score good points, or have war epics.
    Last edited by Xena WP; 09-23-2014 at 01:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Smiley80 View Post
    A completly free to play K&D wold never get updated, who would work for free? Adds could pay a small staff, but it take lots of people to run the game, online forums, complaints, accounting, managment, +++, it adds up.
    Most of those you list are likely shared between about a dozen games. Other than ticket handling (and coding something new every few weeks/months or to fix what they broke again), that suddenly decreases labor cost per game a lot.
    Creating the "new" weekly stuff like Epic Boss, Arena and wars likely just is 1 person adding some numbers into a template and 1-2 artists drawing the pretty pictures... (and those probably do that for multiple games)
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Elgizzmo760is my line id. Message me ill be happy to provide screen shots

Quote Originally Posted by roookey1 View Post
    @Exiled_Kirito, I can make up bullshyte by myself, thank you very much. Whoever has ever opened chests knows perfectly well that even with so-called "5x chances", you can consider yourself very lucky to receive an epic at every 25th opened chest or so, and still, most likely it will already be almost outdated, a mono element or a 2nd or 3rd one of one you already have.

@Arcane_Heaven it wouldn't necessarily have to be completely free of ingame payments, but if they would at least improve the chances of getting something decent from chests if you actually PAY them money, and to disallow gemming during wars (or look for another way to make it more interesting for non-gemming guilds to participate, because fighting for 4 days and then ending up with a 3-star armor is a slap in the face) would be a good start.
    You are listing ideas I can agree would be beneficial to you, however not to the community as a whole. Disallowing gemming for a war? Come on, I don't even need to comment further.
    Bulls on Parade
    IGN: BoP B Legit
    LINE ID: BLegit