Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Angry So I bought 999 gems to get ...OUTDATED EPIC CRAP

So I just invested 999 gems to get "Aegis of Sky", an "epic" outdated since months that doesn't deserve this name anymore.

I feel betrayed by your company, Greed .... and am starting to hate this game.

The least you can do is to reward people who spend HARD EARNED MONEY on this game with something DECENT that makes a difference.

You must be new here...
    KA - ✠ Southern Dutch Knights 769-614-822
    CC - 🔫 Old Retired Gangsters 980-215-010
    MW - 🌎Maverick 196-547-849

Stop giving out chests. Nobody wants a chest as a prize.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandhawk View Post
    You must be new here...
    There are always a few.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

heres what you do. get 999 more gems. do it all again, be sad again, rinse... repeat...

of all honesty, i've never seen a game that steals your money like this. if you have someone buying that many gems, and blowing them all in one go... at least give them something.

the game i play (i hate referencing this all the time, but this game has seriously great models) starts at costing $1 for one in game currency, and a new unit (guaranteed to be a great unit - pool of over a hundred units that are GUARANTEED to be good) costs 5 currencies. it should be illegal the way this company runs its games. unfortunately, the top guild who spend (waste) all their money each week on wars makes the company think its ok to charge that much.

true story.
    Donate to Breast Cancer -
    https://secure.info-komen.org/site/D...on=form1&idb=0

83 cents of every dollar spent by Susan G. Komen supports mission programs and services. - See more at: http://ww5.komen.org/HelpFAQ/HelpFAQ....NqM2zwUy.dpuf

compared to most 1-5 cent programs, this one sounds legit. the other 17 cents goes to help run everything else

Quote Originally Posted by sxespanky View Post
    heres what you do. get 999 more gems. do it all again, be sad again, rinse... repeat...

of all honesty, i've never seen a game that steals your money like this. if you have someone buying that many gems, and blowing them all in one go... at least give them something.

the game i play (i hate referencing this all the time, but this game has seriously great models) starts at costing $1 for one in game currency, and a new unit (guaranteed to be a great unit - pool of over a hundred units that are GUARANTEED to be good) costs 5 currencies. it should be illegal the way this company runs its games. unfortunately, the top guild who spend (waste) all their money each week on wars makes the company think its ok to charge that much.

true story.
    Whats the name of that game? I like KnD but just curious..always open for new impressions.

I feel the same way. I got sky majesty and blaze. ..I did get demortius though.

GoT Urmomslover(recruiter)
    HC Game of Thrones
    LINE Id tnorman78

They should remove this rare and ultra rare armors from the special chests.
    Guild: The Starks

Guild Master

Lv. 400+
    Armors: Ask me

I agree with all the above statements but as long as we keep opening them and getting garbage we will always get garbage. Things will not change until the spenders quit spending.

GoT Urmomslover(recruiter)
    HC Game of Thrones
    LINE Id tnorman78

Quote Originally Posted by tnorman78 View Post
    I agree with all the above statements but as long as we keep opening them and getting garbage we will always get garbage. Things will not change until the spenders quit spending.
    Good luck getting them to do that, someone suggested doing it for like a month on CL and they're not going for just started an agreement lol

I used to like opening chests. Every so often I'd hit it lucky, but more often than not, I'd pull junk. I got sick of it, really. The amount of gems spent for what I got was not satisfactory. And spending 5000 gems for a slightly outdated + version of some armor that'll be useless in a month? Really?
    I hit a point where the cost of the game outweighed the fun. So, I just stopped spending money on it. I still contribute to my guild but that's really the only reason I hang around anymore. Nothing else is really worth the time anymore. The game is full of bugs and bad coding. Wars have become a battle of credit cards and who can press buttons faster. The raids are boring as hell, and have more bugs than an anthill. Fusion wars are pointless.
    You can only be abused so many times before you just decide that enough is enough...but as long as there are people spending, it'll just keep happening. That's about it, really.

I know that feel

I've spent a total of about 3000 gems since I started playing, got one epic that could be considered strong and modern. And that was the only one I got when opening a 40 chest

@Micro Destroy: good decision to stop spending money on chests - I will do the same until I hear the odds of getting something that actually makes sense have increased remarkably.

Regarding the raids I can't agree at all though - it's the only guild event that I have actual fun participating in as it brings in good rewards, and I don't have to deal with opponents who can simply buy a win. Is it boring: yes. But at least there are rewards for going through that. x-)
    Not begging anyone to 'join my guild' since like ...ever.

"Chance" ive stopped spending on chests as they become fusable anyway. And if they keep adding war epics as t25 reward I can stop spending on those too. F2p new meta
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

Just unlucky~~

of course!!! lol