New matchup algorithm- and wait times ridiculous

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New matchup algorithm- and wait times ridiculous

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

New matchup algorithm- and wait times ridiculous

Once again nice job of rolling out a new plan Gree. Change matchup algorithm, seems to be only match teams +\- 15 positions. So if none of them are declaring we wait 10,15,20 minutes for a matchup. But no change to streak or total wins needed, congrats on latest way to screw the game up. Teams I've talked to declaring continuously have only been matched 20-27 times in 32 hours of war so far, some won't even make 50 matchups much less 50 wins. NICE job once again.👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Gree won't care much about the streaks or delays. They set the streaks so high in beyond the dead for my team that we needed 67 wins to hit the top streak reward in only 72 hrs. We managed but it came down to the wire for us. 50 wins in 72 hrs seems so much easier here

Matchups for us are pretty sweet this time around.. no complaints from my team in MW
    Last edited by mreilly; 09-06-2014 at 08:32 PM.
    Justice League (Beyond The Dead)

Finished first place in every war. Recruiting active players for our 4 teams. https://groupme.com/join_group/6757157/wRRGFR

I am the Commentator of Comments

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    We just finished battle 31...we normally do 64-66 battles per WD. Don't see any changes in match times.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Hmmm ok maybe it's just us and teams I normally talk to. Can I ask where your two teams normally place? Top ?

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Top 10. .
    Justice League (Beyond The Dead)

Finished first place in every war. Recruiting active players for our 4 teams. https://groupme.com/join_group/6757157/wRRGFR

I am the Commentator of Comments

Post Count
    The matchups are pretty f*kked. End of story.

P/S: A few teams didn't get screwed that's true but a majority of teams are hoping to see the end of this f*kked up event.

Post Count
    I've noticed WDs have been getting harder. We are being matched up with faction higher than our tier.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    no difference in the match up and waiting time. same as last war and we are declaring back 2 back.

Match ups are way off....at least for us they are. We shouldnt have ever been matched up with SUP, but it happened.

Post Count
    We haven't had a matchup complaint for several WDs. We see top 25 and top 400, at the extremes usually once a WD after a longer wait +5. But we are usually within 50 of our rank.
    SKILLZONE 773520110.
    Maxed Health Regen time.
    Maxed Infantry Defense
    Maxed Ground Defense
    Maxed Air Defense
    Maxed Sea Defense
    Maxed Defense from Buildings.
    Maxed Building output
    Maxed Infantry Attack
    Maxed Ground Attack
    Maxed Air Attack
    Maxed Sea Attack
    Maxed casualty rate
    GROUPME required
    PM for more info; always recruiting

Consistent Contributor Mr Art0is's Avatar
    Post Count
    15 minutes wait per declaration.

Not to mention the sh1tty point system, no gold sale and the utter contempt gree show their paying customers.
    VFF Legends - Retired - Finally seen sense !

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    My minis team is outside of top500 and so far had SUP twice and currently battling another team inside top15. Something is very wrong with this new algorithm. Occasionally in the past a weak team may see a top50 team but now it's a regular occurrence.

Articulate Author johnnybravoo77's Avatar
    Post Count
    Our match ups are all over. We rank 127 atm and have had sup, 2 other top 25s, and then top 500 teams. Hardly fighting anyone around our current rank. Wait times are between 3-7 minutes

Post Count
    They made this matchup worse my team is ranked 350 and we keep getting top 100 faction and even the same top 25 faction twice. If it was not for this we would be ranked top 250.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    This isn't being done by Gree, people. The matchups you're experiencing have to do with the decline in active participants. Check the lowest ranked team on the board. Last time I looked, it wasn't over 4,000. Add in the fact that fewer and fewer that do participate aren't tapping for 70 hours sold. Most are paying an hour or two, then stepping away to pursue other things for 8-10 hours. Add in the start of high school, college, and professional football, the US Open Championships, and a NASCAR Race; many people have learned to choose their entertainment wisely.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "