GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Please Fix The Android Gold Video Issue

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Please Fix The Android Gold Video Issue

As per subject. Every time I watch a video, the thing either locks up or doesn't pay me. Or both.

How tough can it be to make this work?

Post Count
    I don't even get a chance to watch videos. Last one I got was many weeks ago, since then has been "sorry, come back tomorrow." How hard is it to give everyone videos that work? Hear about faction mates getting over 100 free gold from videos but nothing here.

Post Count
    No videos available for me on droid.
    No problems with video on my iOS.

Post Count
    I dont even have the option to watch gold videos.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I posted on here several times and then I put in a ticket to Gree AND wrote to Tapjoy about zero videos for gold for months on Android. Tapjoy gave no response. Gree gave an old response about having to have the product in the videos available in your area. Most videos that we get are about apps. Some are national brand products that are available everywhere. Such a response makes no sense. Tapjoy has other videos that are supposed to give 1 gold instead of 2. I can look at these but the gold doesn't come. This is getting very old.

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    If you are receiving videos and are not being paid out, please submit a ticket to support. Thanks.

GREE Engineering
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dog bite View Post
    No videos available for me on droid.
    No problems with video on my iOS.
    This is rarely in our control. Often the offer provider does run out of videos, and it's a different pool of inventory between ios and android. It's unfortunate, but it's how the advertising industry works.

Banned
    Post Count
    It is your problem that there isn't even a watch video button for some android users. How do you respond to that?

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I have not been getting videos on my Android device either. Ongoing issue that Greed says has been resolved. Then why aren't the videos available like they used to be?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeot View Post
    I dont even have the option to watch gold videos.
    same here bud

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    receive video offer on 1 android tablet but not on my android phone. please explain for the inconsistency.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    worse: android receives no video offers via the view video's tab.

under the offers tab, very few.

relative to apple, androids opportunities for minor advancement through effort are limited.

also, on apple, the view offers tab often redirect you to a web site. aside from the fact that i dont want to go to a web site, and you can't tell just by looking which will or wont, it requires restarting the game when done.

so, again pushing those on cellular to bump up against the surge more then desired.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerle View Post
    This is rarely in our control. Often the offer provider does run out of videos, and it's a different pool of inventory between ios and android. It's unfortunate, but it's how the advertising industry works.
    It's totally within your control when several of us don't even have the option available to us anymore. Instead of coming on here and picking a fight with the reason you still have a job why don't you do your job and actually fix the problems we are having. Remember, we pay your salary!!!

Banned
    Post Count
    Yup. They'll spout meaningless nonsense all day long, but ask them something of importance and they are nowhere to be found.

Post Count
    Weird, the other day, I think it was the day before the epic boss event ended, I was able to get about 150 gold from videos in one sitting. I haven't been able to watch a video since, but I did get to purchase 5 refills and finish the 150 boss with a few hours to spare. This was on android.
    Llp 755-110-608 add me I need allies.

170m attack
    253m defense
    52m/hr income
    Lvl 252
    Free army 460 allies