Getting rid of 24hr battles

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Getting rid of 24hr battles

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Getting rid of 24hr battles

Per subject title, I feel that this is of almost no value at all. Give this extra 24hrs back to raid boss.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice2000 View Post
    Per subject title, I feel that this is of almost no value at all. Give this extra 24hrs back to raid boss.
    The Molly Maguires support keeping the 24 hour battles. Extra prizes and mods are always welcome and you can choose to play it at your own pace. If you can't finish the raid boss as it is, well then sorry...just gotta lift moar, bruh. If it were easy it wouldn't be worth doing.

Voted 2014 People's choice "Best Recruiter" on Kakao.
    It's never too late to be a Molly,
    Interview Today!!!! 393025085

Pecs in effect. I know you hatin'.

Post Count
    *from a free player's perspective* I love 24 hour battles.. but solely for the reason I can sneak into higher ranked tiers and get bigger prizes since players either don't participate or refuse to spend gold. So from me personally, I love this event, but for a good 80% of the cc players they hate it :P
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Evan1000 View Post
    *from a free player's perspective* I love 24 hour battles.. but solely for the reason I can sneak into higher ranked tiers and get bigger prizes since players either don't participate or refuse to spend gold. So from me personally, I love this event, but for a good 80% of the cc players they hate it :P
    have you seen the prizes for top 250 and up, its sucky lol. Not that the syndicate that I am in fall into that category but it truly seems that gree is just shaping up this game for the top 50 or lower.

Post Count
    This 24 hour one wasnt much fun for me i think i ranked about 2400 I definately prefer the 3 days , and hate the 12 hours !
    GroupMe ID: 9323964

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    From a gold player....I love the shorty wars....can get the individual wins with syndicate wins plus wrapper for way less than 3 day and the prizes are basically same....just a much smarter way to spend your money if you ask me.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice2000 View Post
    have you seen the prizes for top 250 and up, its sucky lol. Not that the syndicate that I am in fall into that category but it truly seems that gree is just shaping up this game for the top 50 or lower.
    If you mean Top 250 and down then yeah, GREE seems to not care about syndicates below Top 50. They actually gave Top 30 syndicates an extra prize while making the Top 250 and below prizes complete crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Dandd1821 View Post
    From a gold player....I love the shorty wars....can get the individual wins with syndicate wins plus wrapper for way less than 3 day and the prizes are basically same....just a much smarter way to spend your money if you ask me.
    That's the way I see it

Except for the fact that the individual wrapper takes over a vault of gold to complete, even with a 50% ip increase bonus.
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    No get rid of 3 day war!

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    If you mean Top 250 and down then yeah, GREE seems to not care about syndicates below Top 50. They actually gave Top 30 syndicates an extra prize while making the Top 250 and below prizes complete crap.
    In the current war in MW the two lowest tiers (top 10,000 and 20,000) get +5% building output and -5% upgrade cost, so there is something worth the time spent tapping for them. Here there is no real reason to even take part in wars.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Except for the fact that the individual wrapper takes over a vault of gold to complete, even with a 50% ip increase bonus.
    IP has nothing to do with number of fights won, why should your IP mods make any difference?

Quote Originally Posted by headfaction View Post
    No get rid of 3 day war!
    Second.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Make the 24 hour battles gold free and I would be interested. Although Gree(dy) would never turn off the cash cow, how about no refills during the 24 hour battles.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I'm cool with a 24 hour war, but if it was a Saturday. Most of my Fridays are taken up by sleep, work and kids...maybe if I cut one of those things loose I'll get in on the Friday battles.
    Do you have change for my 2 cents?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I like the 24 hour battles ...now get rid of all other battles please ��

Oh and this war coming up wish they would cancel we just did a war!! It's too much Gree(dy)

Post Count
    I second that motion idiokus

Post Count
    If you don't like an event, don't play. Enjoy the break. What you're really saying is "I don't like this, so I want to prevent everyone else from doing it."

In case you're curious, I think I made 16 attacks during that war.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.