PVP vs Frontline

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PVP vs Frontline

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

PVP vs Frontline

I don't know..... Am I the only one who is confused about this frontline event? Gree has finally worked most of the bugs out of it but I won't even get into that. My problem with this event is simple. It does not incorporate my game in any way that I have built for the last 3 years. All other events incorporate my profile in at least some way. The only piece somebody could argue is my IPH is factored but if you have anything over 20m IPH than it doesn't matter. That being said Frontline does not use my stats, energy, health regen or faction boosts. Nothing. What a gold suck this event is. Shouldn't these events be based on players that we all spend so much time to build? You could have a faction with all level 1 players and zero boosts and still compete. While I feel gold should always supersede but this is a little stretch. In WD, gold does not always mean victory...

Just bring back PvP where my player can be utilized for what it is. Also just add some boosts to the prizes and all will be fixed.

Nobody is allowed to disagree with this post either.

Post Count
    I disagree.

I believe this event was created so all walks of life could be competitive. I have a 1 million IPH but still deployed over 8000 tanks last FA. I just take it for what it is, another gree event.
    TKM - OFFICER

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    You can disagree if you only have 1 million IPH and are terrible at this game. I forgot to add that part.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MAD NUGGETT View Post
    You can disagree if you only have 1 million IPH and are terrible at this game. I forgot to add that part.
    Haha alright I like the exception made just for me.

But then again I don't need an IPH is faction bonuses are full, my army is loaded with growlers/carriers (replaceable just by raiding), and I can obtain 8k + tanks for FA. Use the spare funny money to upgrade buildings for more funny money? Nah, I'm good.
    Last edited by Jaded Fusion; 09-06-2014 at 01:17 PM.
    TKM - OFFICER

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    What good are boosts if Gree will just make events where they are all useless?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MAD NUGGETT View Post
    What good are boosts if Gree will just make events where they are all useless?

Create events have nothing to do with boosts or your profile you spent years building. Really there is raid boss where boosts are useless, epic boss where your entire attack stat matters, battles where everything matters, LTQs which are also non dependent on your profile and FA that takes IPH or activity to be successful at it. It's not a bad spread of events, sounds like what most people ask for are covered by them.
    TKM - OFFICER

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I've been hoping for them to bring back the PVP tournaments as well. Especially after I dumped like 80 in stamina lol. Was one of my favorite events!!!
    Space Monkeys United (SMU)

Bangkok - 99 (Boom! LOL)
    Argentia - 102 (heart breaking help us get over the hump!)
    Zimbabwe - 129
    Peru - 136
    Indonesia - 161
    Jakarta - 199
    Front Line - (Is terrible)
    30K WD points min and 200M+ Stats

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded Fusion View Post
    Create events have nothing to do with boosts or your profile you spent years building. Really there is raid boss where boosts are useless, epic boss where your entire attack stat matters, battles where everything matters, LTQs which are also non dependent on your profile and FA that takes IPH or activity to be successful at it. It's not a bad spread of events, sounds like what most people ask for are covered by them.
    ^this

It's the one event that actually incorporates some strategy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexhom View Post
    Gree games have a 2 year life span. First 6 months gets you hooked then they start the squeeze. After 12 months they start flushing it down the toilet. It's much easier to drive all your players out then try and compensate those who have spent heaps when you decide to turn the server off. They just released another new version of the same basic concept.

Best advice is play the game for what it is. An iPhone ap designed to suck your money from you. How do you win? Stop spending.

Post Count
    Just a question what is PvP event, sounds fun and I would like if they brang full assault back, they took it away cause people were complaining aboit dumping units in frontline what are you doing? Dumping units.I take frontline as another event, good for stats and good bonuses

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    bring back PvP
    FIGS

-Kill Yo Self-

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Victory99 View Post
    Just a question what is PvP event, sounds fun and I would like if they brang full assault back, they took it away cause people were complaining aboit dumping units in frontline what are you doing? Dumping units.I take frontline as another event, good for stats and good bonuses
    PvP was an event that ranked you and your faction by battle point totals which you earn from attacking other players. You get more or less based on stats, level and rank..

The only issue with the event was the prizes had no boosts. Word on the street was the event was canned due to it made Gree no money. It could be easily modified if they wanted. It is also a event that can run concurrently with any other...

Post Count
    Thx for the explanation mad nugget sounds fun

sailing around in the world in my FORTUNE CARRIER!!!
    Post Count
    Polls show everyone hates frontline. We would much rather have full assault back. Gree doesn't listen.

Frontline is the biggest failure of an event ever in mw. True story.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded Fusion View Post
    I disagree.

I believe this event was created so all walks of life could be competitive. I have a 1 million IPH but still deployed over 8000 tanks last FA. I just take it for what it is, another gree event.
    How much gold did you use to deploy 8000 units?

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Frontline is pretty cool to me its simple and has great units