SA, SLTQ, 24hr war and soon to come 3 day war.

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SA, SLTQ, 24hr war and soon to come 3 day war.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

SA, SLTQ, 24hr war and soon to come 3 day war.

After a hectic Street Assault event, a new event created by Gree, and many put gold use into it. Then comes a truly Expensive SLTQ, short and less than three days to do, plus 3.2m energy required to finish after that comes a 24hr war with no sale AT ALL and still costly. Raidboss starts right after, and many have no health, plus glitches within the Raidboss and a huge increase in health. Then a three day war to, in a week or so to come.

What is with the events, going on continuously and high amounts of gold needed? Don't you think its enough? When will the cycles GO BACK to normal, will it ever go to normal? And giving us no time between events AT ALL?

Give your feedback on what's needs to be done, and maybe Gree could actually listen.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    They listen only for money . They will increase the RB and harder sltq

Prominent Poet
    “An unexamined life is not worth living.”- Socrates
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Elite lv rb even more difficult than masters rb in mw with the stat inflation. Prize? a dinky 3% mafia att, lmao
    Carnage Evolution 💪🏻

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    The Raidboss health is increasing a lot faster than our raw stats, carries on like this, and you'll need a whole lotta gold to just finish.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Honestly, Gree should give us an extra day or two to complete RaidBoss. I've heard of many glitches with the RB including summoning being frozen. And we not having full health right after war. Including the health being increased incredibly.

Post Count
    This is getting ridiculous, give us at least a few hours to breath (or a day or two) and charge our phones between events. And you do not need to increase the raid boss health with 2b every time Gree.

At first raid bosses was to easy, and now they're quickly getting rough even for top 30-50 teams that have finished without problems in the past.

I honestly don't know anyone who truly think this is fun anymore, and I can promise you'll see many mid level gold spenders quit the game in the near future. Unless you start to listen to us that is, but I don't see that happening..

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOW View Post
    This is getting ridiculous, give us at least a few hours to breath (or a day or two) and charge our phones between events. And you do not need to increase the raid boss health with 2b every time Gree.

At first raid bosses was to easy, and now they're quickly getting rough even for top 30-50 teams that have finished without problems in the past.

I honestly don't know anyone who truly think this is fun anymore, and I can promise you'll see many mid level gold spenders quit the game in the near future. Unless you start to listen to us that is, but I don't see that happening..
    The only thing gree cares about is the money. The way they going there is going to be more and more people quit cause of their stupidity and greed

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Just do what you can without using gold. Gree hates that. Want to know something Gree doesn't hate? They don't hate it when people who "aren't spending enough" quit the game. So-called "mid-level" spenders are expendable and "heavy" spenders are replaceable.

As far as Gree (and most mobile game corporations) is concerned, they don't really care if they make fun/quality games. They care about making profitable games. If something happens to be enjoyable, that's a nice bonus for us, but it comes at a cost. They offer the enjoyment for little or no cost and then slowly take it away, making you decide to either accept your new downgrade or pay to keep things as they were.

Post Count
    It does suck that Gree requires you to spend so much gold on all of these events. Too bad they don't make some of these events optional to complete...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by michael133 View Post
    They listen only for money . They will increase the RB and harder sltq
    I agree. Maybe they can just launch all events at the same time for 2 days, and start again... Until no one play the game anymore...
    I will quit soon...so a few dollars less for gree

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Gree this is getting ridiculous

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOW View Post

If you are in a good syndicate, the cameraderie and peer pressure force a high level of itime commitment. The game company has made clear that's exactly what they want, and they will continue the unending series of tasks and competitions. Giving a break also will break the pressure which is the opposite of what they want. For some players this constant pressure has interfered with their lives and relationships, but it's hard to break out. Some quit because of it, but others do not.

Here are a couple of articles I forwarded to someone else on gaming addiction in general:

http://www.olganon.org

http://theweek.com/article/index/255...game-addiction

For some who manage to reduce involvement, they go to a smaller syn or focus on free aspects they still like.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    No one is forcing you idiots to play. Stop blaming Gree and take personal responsibility. I now realize the people that complain are probably Obama cock suckers!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by crime cow View Post
    It does suck that Gree requires you to spend so much gold on all of these events. Too bad they don't make some of these events optional to complete...
    Would you enlighten us which of the events are not optional to complete?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by surfinguy369 View Post
    No one is forcing you idiots to play. Stop blaming Gree and take personal responsibility. I now realize the people that complain are probably Obama cock suckers!
    he must have gave it to you hard ... cant walk straight?