Lvl 100 - another 38% increase - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Lvl 100 - another 38% increase

Post Count
    Wow, I've never heard of those options. People who play this game seem to have more money than sense. Maybe the solution would be to offer a free and a pay version, and the two never interact.
    511982039, 289915690, 421304324, 881517294, 694416644, 525235151

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWarthog View Post
    Wow, I've never heard of those options. People who play this game seem to have more money than sense. Maybe the solution would be to offer a free and a pay version, and the two never interact.
    Oh no, the two must never interact or it could cause irreparable harm to the space time continuum.

Voted 2014 People's choice "Best Recruiter" on Kakao.
    It's never too late to be a Molly,
    Interview Today!!!! 393025085

Pecs in effect. I know you hatin'.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Marine007 View Post
    When I say free I mean items for finishing events that you don't pay for, easy raid boss prize, epic boss prizes, individual ranked items after battle event, etc, those are not good enough items for free? Everyone wants something for nothing, just play the game, if you don't like it, put it down, the world won't end. The game is still fun for thousands of free players.
    Nothing you posted is free you use your energy and battle health for them which at sometime most people put money into the game to get where they are, and gold users get the same items only difference is they get it quicker because of refills. Now show me anywhere in my post where I asked for stuff for free, or said anything about the elite reward

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Everything I posted is free, I got the easy final weapon for free yesterday, last epic boss event I got several weapons for free, I promise on tomorrow's ltq you will get free items and bricks, as many as you can get for free, you can buy items with RP, and you get free gold for watching videos, a whole bunch of free things! That isn't good enough for you? If you are not getting these items (except the gold possibly, due to issues gree is working on) I would def shoot gree a trouble ticket.
    One shot, one kill, ready to die, but never will!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    They should bring out a master level, like they did with MW, would be so much easier. Instead of increasing RB health a lot faster than our raw attack goes up. A free player gets 1-3m raw attack increase per cycle? Whilst a heavy gold players, gets 4-6m? The RB health is still going up a lot faster

Post Count
    Another whaaaaa "RB is too hard" whiner thread?

Stop whining.
    Line ID: clementine88

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post

Stop whining.
    Please stop whining about the whiners whining every time you see a whiner whine...now go drink wine!

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    A whiner telling whiners to stop whining? What has cc come to. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post

Stop whining.
    Last edited by cooch; 09-08-2014 at 10:55 AM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by crime cow View Post
    Please stop whining about the whiners whining every time you see a whiner whine...now go drink wine!
    Hey! Now you're whining about the whiners who whine about the whiners!

Post Count
    Everything I posted is free, I got the easy final weapon for free yesterday, last epic boss event I got several weapons for free, I promise on tomorrow's ltq you will get free items and bricks, as many as you can get for free, you can buy items with RP, and you get free gold for watching videos, a whole bunch of free things! That isn't good enough for you? If you are not getting these items (except the gold possibly, due to issues gree is working on) I would def shoot gree a trouble ticket.
    You got no reading comprehension no where in my post did I say I want or ask for anything free. So quit asking if it's not good enough for me, you look in my inventory and it will show I use to be a heavy gold spender you get nothing worthwhile free in this game unless it is a mistake

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Everything I posted are free items. I scored extremely high in reading comprehension, there are many free items in this game that you do not have to pay for. I bet you recieved several free bricks and other free items if you are participating in the current LTQ. What about the raid boss event? Did you recieve some other free items? I bet all the free items you recieved raised your stats a bit. All for free!

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Everything I posted are free items. I scored extremely high in reading comprehension, there are many free items in this game that you do not have to pay for. I bet you recieved several free bricks and other free items if you are participating in the current LTQ. What about the raid boss event? Did you recieve some other free items? I bet all the free items you recieved raised your stats a bit. All for free!
    The only things in this game that are free are direct gifts from Gree. Everything else that does not require gold to be obtained costs time. If something doesn't just magically pop up in your inventory and you had to spend time to get it, it wasn't free.

The energy/health that regens is free, you do nothing to get it. But you do have to spend it in order for it to be of any use. This requires time and participation, and should real life happen to prevent that you end up with nothing.

You also need to consider that all those items you described as "free" are available to most people who are not using gold. Net gain is little if anything in comparison to the competition. Simply obtaining items without using gold does not equate to the items being free or meaningful.

Your reading comprehension may be fine, but your critical thinking skills are probably what put you in your hospital bed.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    No, actually a RPG attack during an 8 hour fire fight, while engaging the Taliban is what caused my injury. when talking about "free" I meant it as using real money to acuire items in this game. If you are going to put a price on people's time, that is a whole different topic/conversation. A person installing this game and playing and never spending any real money on it and getting anything in the game is free, I don't think many people would be playing this game if it wasnt free, also I get pretty high marks on critical thinking on my evaluations. I am just pointing out to people that complain about the costs being to high and the bosses to hard that they don't have to do them. I am pretty sure you can play the game for "free" and it is still enjoyable, I agree that your time is money, but I was referring to the subject "free" as in monetary usage.
    Last edited by Marine007; 09-09-2014 at 11:06 AM.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    GREE is not gonna let us have it both ways. Players wanted jumpers and the end result was GREE raising the health of the boss. Now, players have a problem of unable to finish even with jumpers and gold usage. We are our own worst enemy when it come to this game. Deal with it people or purchase more gold for the prize which is gonna be obsolete in a few months. Your call

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    The more players that have those Elite prizes in their inventory.. the more gree will raise it..