Lvl 100 - another 38% increase - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Lvl 100 - another 38% increase

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Anyone can finish it nowadays with letting others into your syn for jumping, why do you think they raise the health, would you like it better if they locked the syns and brought down the health? Most syns would not be able to finish without gold usage.
    Last edited by Marine007; 09-07-2014 at 01:54 PM.
    One shot, one kill, ready to die, but never will!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dandd1821 View Post
    They shouldn't be ... If they are something is really wrong....approx 60 players need to do 140m damage...that's one fa for most

Most top 20....I know everyone else won't have that fa..justbwanted to clarify before everyone started crying about their fa
    Top 20 should spend more moneys on the stripper named Gree.

Post Count
    Our top 75 sister syndicate won't even likely to be able to finish. Our 160 syn stands no chance in hell. If there are, say 1600 syndicates (there are far more) and we are 160, that's top 10% and our sis would be close to 5%. Where do you have to place to be considered elite? Seriously?
    511982039, 289915690, 421304324, 881517294, 694416644, 525235151

Post Count
    Most syndicates *could* finish it with jumpers IF the jumpers weren't having to spend the entire event finishing for their own syndicate. Free jumpers for the last 2 days have effectively been eliminated.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    It is tough, I have over 132 mil FA on 1 of my accounts and I thought that was considered elite, but now I am guessing 200 mil on a FA is elite, you can't beat this event unless you have a whole syn of heavy hitters, use a lot of jumpers, or gold. Do you think you should be able to finish with jumpers or do you think Gree should lock the syns and bring the health down to a respectable amount that would take little to medium gold to finish? Gree is going to have to make money on every event, it is a bussiness after all.
    Last edited by Marine007; 09-07-2014 at 03:53 PM.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Marine007 View Post
    It is tough, I have over 132 mil FA on 1 of my accounts and I thought that was considered elite, but now I am guessing 200 mil on a FA is elite, you can't beat this event unless you have a whole syn of heavy hitters, use a lot of jumpers, or gold. Do you think you should be able to finish with jumpers or do you think Gree should lock the syns and bring the health down to a respectable amount that would take little to medium gold to finish? Gree is going to have to make money on every event, it is a bussiness after all.
    I'm sure I'm missing the point, but why don't they lock syndicates during these events? At least if they did this for RB and then lowered the targets it would mean more people could try to get further into the event, and maybe feel they were getting somewhere. We feel we are going backwards fast just because Gree has to make the event a challenge for all the syndicates jumping around.

Post Count
    Tough to say. I don't mind jumping and using jumpers. I think jumping fosters teamwork between sister syndicates so I guess if I had to lean one way I'd say jump, but they can't keep upping the boss health by 40% per event. No syndicate is going to be able to keep that pace. My syndicate SHOULD struggle to finish it. But in the example that I used above, the figures on should at least be trippled if not more. So my syndicate could reasonably considered in the top 3%, sis in the top 1-2%. They won't likely be able to finish this, there is no way we will be able to even with jumpers. 2 events ago we finished. It was close but we did it.

So it should be now. With jumpers and proportionally the same gold spent we SHOULD be able to finish unless we lost a lot of top players, which we have not. We've competed well improved our syndicate member****, improved our stats and are losing ground for this event. I'm motivated to buy NO gold rather than more.

Post Count
    I must have mistyped. *membership

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I agree, lock the syns, bring down health, that way only real elite syns can finish it or use a reasonable amount of gold, I don't mind using gold to get an elite prize but not 2 or 3 vaults worth of gold, again gree has to make money, if you had a business would you give away your product/services for free? They give away enough free items already for the free players

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Marine007 View Post
    I agree, lock the syns, bring down health, that way only real elite syns can finish it or use a reasonable amount of gold, I don't mind using gold to get an elite prize but not 2 or 3 vaults worth of gold, again gree has to make money, if you had a business would you give away your product/services for free? They give away enough free items already for the free players
    They are making a lot of people play free with their stupidity, what are all the free items they give away that you talk of. Last one I remember was a executive coupe that was because the event prizes seemed backwards

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by t12pm View Post
    They are making a lot of people play free with their stupidity, what are all the free items they give away that you talk of. Last one I remember was a executive coupe that was because the event prizes seemed backwards
    Hark...is that the worlds tiniest violin I hear?

Listen, bruh..the percentage of people that get the final prize should be small. It should be reserved for those dumb enough to shell out the dough necessary to get it. This is the way Merica works, my friend. If you don't like it..well, then you can git out.

Voted 2014 People's choice "Best Recruiter" on Kakao.
    It's never too late to be a Molly,
    Interview Today!!!! 393025085

Pecs in effect. I know you hatin'.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    When I say free I mean items for finishing events that you don't pay for, easy raid boss prize, epic boss prizes, individual ranked items after battle event, etc, those are not good enough items for free? Everyone wants something for nothing, just play the game, if you don't like it, put it down, the world won't end. The game is still fun for thousands of free players.

Post Count
    They're making money without the gold. App developers make money from in game advertising. You can play Angr Birds for free, for example. To get the elite weapon abilities for AB, you don't have to pay a renewing price of $100-$ 1000 every month. The giveaways for AB renew daily. The in game ads make plenty for most games to make cash from. Gree is putting the screws to its members and it is only getting worse.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I have no idea how it works for apps to make money, I figured it was a lot based on in app purchases, Gree must be doing nicely then. Either way, it is never going to change, especially now that supposedly you can buy syns with all bonuses, buy players accounts, and buy players to come in and finish events for you with real money. Everything takes the fun out of it I guess.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly's Voice View Post
    Hark...is that the worlds tiniest violin I hear?

Listen, bruh..the percentage of people that get the final prize should be small. It should be reserved for those dumb enough to shell out the dough necessary to get it. This is the way Merica works, my friend. If you don't like it..well, then you can git out.
    Oh look the tiniest brain has spoken lmao I could care less about the final reward, just said they are making a lot of people go to free play