are the kings dead ,? long live the king - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: are the kings dead ,? long live the king

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Exactly. This is just another point push that will yield them another loss despite how many times they change their name or plan. Sup will score enough to keep them out.

Just like only sup wins slogan states "will not rest till birds have no nest" lmao. I love it.

I also saw in response OSW's now reads "SUP KILLERS" when it used to read "former OSW"

Not sure how this applies since they have never successfully beaten SUP.

Post Count
    Lol just wait mate, SUP always wins.
    Currently Retired
    Long Term Top 10

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    No doubt the battle between those two teams will earn enough cash for Gree to keep the servers running for another month

Post Count
    Fools and their money...
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexhom View Post
    Gree games have a 2 year life span. First 6 months gets you hooked then they start the squeeze. After 12 months they start flushing it down the toilet. It's much easier to drive all your players out then try and compensate those who have spent heaps when you decide to turn the server off. They just released another new version of the same basic concept.

Best advice is play the game for what it is. An iPhone ap designed to suck your money from you. How do you win? Stop spending.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    I stopped spending on toilet paper for the same reason. Once they suck you in, your stuck. Also gives me more to spend here instead

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Gee, needed to ensured to replenish and stock up my popcorn for the last day, hmmm.....is it going to be a new record ?☠.........moo™������

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    I stopped spending on toilet paper for the same reason. Once they suck you in, your stuck. Also gives me more to spend here instead
    Wow, I always wondered what some members of top teams give up to score those juicy juicy WD points. I mean, 10k gold or wipe my butt? The choice is obvious my friend, the choice is obvious

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I have a question, if SUP comes in second are they going to change their name?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by YankeePhil View Post
    I have a question, if SUP comes in second are they going to change their name?
    Haven't you noticed? They already have changed their name, a couple times.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DEWIN NUTTIN View Post
    Well they may need to change it again, maybe to "Only SUP Wins, sometimes" lol

Consistent Contributor fofito30's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DEWIN NUTTIN View Post
    Maybe SUP changed its name once or twice to accommodate changes, but loser Ferr/TKO/Old School/ Warrior Seal have the advantage on falling short and changing names; in fact that is the only category they have beat SUP. They perfect in always failing short in an epic way

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    You'll have to excuse pj foo. He just can't help himself. The therapy sessions and his wife

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Placing the jewels on a shelf have helped though

Post Count
    Hmmm.... It does pay to have 2 teams in top3...pretty good for you sup isn't it?

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Correction

Quote Originally Posted by fofito30 View Post
    Maybe SUP changed its name once or twice to accommodate changes, but loser Ferr/TKO/Old School/ Warrior Seal have the advantage on falling short and changing names; in fact that is the only category they have beat SUP. They perfect in always failing short in an epic way
    You forgot birds also they use to be POS. Name does not matter either it Ferr's penguins or Sea Birds now. They are still losers. Nothing new. Destroyed another team. This time is ST-6. Before was RA. And before RA they destroyed and pillaged DOW and JK. Way to go another "Epic Battle" another flop.