Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Mind View Post
    Probably not a good idea to recruit on the same thread where it became known that you lost to a 1 man faction with 110m att.

defense war ... free points.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Mind View Post
    I'm sure mom's credit card appreciates all those wall hits also
    actually i earned the money myself. I earned it through selling school lockers to other students in my school. I made quite a lot of money through it

OMW! NOT AGAIN!!!! I have to face against another 15 member faction T-T
    Last edited by Spazer; 09-05-2014 at 09:12 PM.
    Modern War
    Level: 193
    Faction: Master Chief (Former: 101 Airborne Division, STS, RRH, VFF A, KYS, HKKE (And I am proud of it))
    Attack: 8bn (UDATED)
    Defence: 8bn (UPDATED)
    WDP I can achieve: 200K-350K

Former heavy gold player

I second this junk. My one man guy fought three wars against teams with 10+ members each. I'll match you spazer for the sake of having a fair fight based on numbers of faction members. Haha
    Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood.

Mehh, I got steam rolled by DL 16 times stronger and faction of 24 , took a nasty whoopin denied so much as common courtesy to reach around .... Next war I was on up and up being matched against 1 man crew five times weaker than lowest member on my team.

Those matchups are completely out of whack throughout the whole spectrum, not just high up in ranking. Think I will boycott this nonsense and do laundry instead.
    -Most of the arguments to which I am party fall somewhat short of being impressive, owning to the fact that neither I nor my opponent knows what we are talking about -

We are a top 700 faction and are beging matched with top 25-50 ..the lowest faction we fought was top 300...yeah..real balanced...would not be surprised to lose members after this weekend

The gree company is a piece of s$@&! What do you all expect?

Something wrong with the match ups, been getting top teams with the latest being SUP, tempted to call foul on this.
    Have fun, it's only a game

Quote Originally Posted by Big John View Post
    Something wrong with the match ups, been getting top teams with the latest being SUP, tempted to call foul on this.
    Fewer and fewer people are participating, except the DEAD ENDERS.
    Just look at their score bored.
    the ill people have wished up.
    The ones with that big gorilla on their backs, they must play.
    We're just NUTTY about DEWIN NUTIIN, a whole lotta NUTTIN.
    R U lazy enough, crazy enough, and dumb enough to make the cut?
    Free Tappers Lives Matter!

I agree there is a matchup problem worse than ever. I understand the occasional mismatch but we a a faction of 50 averaging 40m att/def (1 is 92m/115m). We are usually top 400 or so. We've seen 3 of 10 matchups in this war with teams of equal numbers but att/def averaging 300m! Now battling a faction with 1 member below 100m. Something is not right here

This is Gree's response i got for matchups:

Thank you for contacting GREE Support.

The system looks at the following to determine an appropriate rival faction:

--The overall strength of your faction: The sum of your faction's power will be compared to the sum of the other faction's power when looking for potential match-ups.

--The Faction's WD Rank: This is based on how well you are doing in the event.

---How many match-ups you have had with the faction during the event.

As time goes on without a match, the parameters will relax slightly.

Please keep in mind:

-- It can take up to an hour to receive a match after declaring war

--You may not declare war within the last hour of the event

If you have any further questions about the game please let me know.

.....this is total bs...how can a faction's combined member stats equal one member of other faction be considered even match-ups

Quote Originally Posted by Dborg View Post

.....this is total bs...how can a faction's combined member stats equal one member of other faction be considered even match-ups
    Yep, total bs... The 3 bad matchups I mentioned had at least triple the combined stats and were 200 places above us

Quote Originally Posted by Dborg View Post
    This is Gree's response i got for matchups:

Thank you for contacting GREE Support.

The system looks at the following to determine an appropriate rival faction:

--The overall strength of your faction: The sum of your faction's power will be compared to the sum of the other faction's power when looking for potential match-ups.

--The Faction's WD Rank: This is based on how well you are doing in the event.

---How many match-ups you have had with the faction during the event.

As time goes on without a match, the parameters will relax slightly.

Please keep in mind:

-- It can take up to an hour to receive a match after declaring war

--You may not declare war within the last hour of the event

If you have any further questions about the game please let me know.

Just had another one...

-overall strength? 50 member avg 40m att/def vs 50 member avg 200m att/def. Their lowest stats higher than our highest stats. FAIL!
    -faction WD rank? 514th vs 175th. FAIL!

This sucks!!!

I abandoned my one man team and joined a mini faction this morning. Least I'm having more fun than getting beat up consistently.
    Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood.

Quote Originally Posted by Spazer View Post
    WHAT IS THIS GREE????
    I am a one man faction and i was paired up with another faction that had up to 20 members!!!! Not only that but they were far more powerful then me!!!! I had to fight against DeathB4Dishonor. They have 100M more defense then my attack.
    Gree loves your gold spending... They will keep matching you against them... LOL.

Maybe you will realize not to waste your sad childhood in this game, lol