Are regen times not working?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Are regen times not working?

I have some top secret clown business that supersedes any plans that you might have.
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Are regen times not working?

I always check and noticed that my regen is running slower!?.. I think...

I normally check the regen time by pushing the power attack button, i am normally around 33mins but it didn't show...

Anyone else?
    - Seal Team Six - SES - OMT - SF1 -

WD Point Ave 1m - Highest 3.1m

From truth lead me to delusion, from light lead me to darkness, from death lead me to eternal life. Hallelujah! Are you feeling it sire?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    That is a "feature" they added for iOS before the last WD event. Bugs the crap out of me that they won't give us a health bar with a full health countdown like we have in the Raid Boss screen. You can still use the raid boss screen to check your health if you like, but it takes about 20 taps to get there.

I have some top secret clown business that supersedes any plans that you might have.
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    If you go to the power attack button it always gave you a time till full health.

Either this is broken or my regen is out by about 15 mins
    - Seal Team Six - SES - OMT - SF1 -

WD Point Ave 1m - Highest 3.1m

From truth lead me to delusion, from light lead me to darkness, from death lead me to eternal life. Hallelujah! Are you feeling it sire?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Tapping the power attack button changed before last WD, it displays time in war remaining instead of time till full

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    typical gree. they broke this.

this should be returned to the way it was.

android was screwed up like this for a while, and instead of making android match apple, they matched the wrong way. the number there is pretty useless now!

another screw taduahdlah

Quote Originally Posted by YankeePhil View Post
    Tapping the power attack button changed before last WD, it displays time in war remaining instead of time till full

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Regen time is much slower.

Post Count
    My regen time is normal.
    TKM - OFFICER

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    That's interesting: after the lists above, just checked both android and IOS.

Apple, as noted is broken and matches old android functionality. It only show the time remaining in the war, not time until completely full, like it used to

ANDRIOD: and this is some stuff here...it currently matched old IOS functionality! When not full and you hit power attack it says "you may attack again in ...." The time displayed is time until full, not remaining in battle.

In short the broke apple and fixed android.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by FromAfar View Post
    That's interesting: after the lists above, just checked both android and IOS.

Apple, as noted is broken and matches old android functionality. It only show the time remaining in the war, not time until completely full, like it used to

ANDRIOD: and this is some stuff here...it currently matched old IOS functionality! When not full and you hit power attack it says "you may attack again in ...." The time displayed is time until full, not remaining in battle.

In short the broke apple and fixed android.
    Correct. Was happy they tooled this to work properly for Android as could previously only rely on iOS. Now iOS works like Android use to, which is no good but I will still take it as I am mainly an Android user. Hope they just don't touch it because I would suspect Android would get the shaft again if they do. Screw all you iOS users just kidding

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Another busted thing on android.

Apple never showed rank. Android did.

Well the android guys matched the busted apple on this feature. Now both say unknown.

Tuduuuu, they should have followed original android functionality and showed the rank on the screen!.

More importantly, which idiot android programmer decided to break something that showed good info?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by FromAfar View Post
    Another busted thing on android.

Apple never showed rank. Android did.

Well the android guys matched the busted apple on this feature. Now both say unknown.

Tuduuuu, they should have followed original android functionality and showed the rank on the screen!.

More importantly, which idiot android programmer decided to break something that showed good info?
    Yeah, good point. Android at least use to show rank but no longer does. Give us one good thing, take one good thing away. Breaking even is not an improvement, just trickery. Reminds me of the saying, "the more things change, the more they stay the same."