When we will all quit?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When we will all quit?

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Lightbulb When we will all quit?

I mean what's it gonna take for us to finally quit this time consuming crap called crime city? With all these event after event who has time for it anymore? There is so much to do in life then sit here and tap our thumbs away at a screen. We should help each other quit and let the really smart players of the game pay gree instead. I've been playing since crime city started from the fun funzio to the gree hell days. What are your thoughts on this? I am just curious!
    Last edited by headfaction; 09-04-2014 at 11:11 PM.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    If you cant find a way to enjoy this game...maybe its the right time to quit it. There are players that still have fun with it so its a easy decison what to do - what to spend - play or dont play.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by hoene$$ View Post
    If you cant find a way to enjoy this game...maybe its the right time to quit it. There are players that still have fun with it so its a easy decison what to do - what to spend - play or dont play.
    I understand and I still enjoy the game but the event after event is killing it for me.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by headfaction View Post
    I understand and I still enjoy the game but the event after event is killing it for me.
    Then just do the bits that appeal. I don't even look at box events to see what the prizes are let alone go through the frustrating mess of opening stuff just to get the BLNT over and over. Same with individual LTQs. The prizes are simply not worthwhile until the end, which would involve around a vault of gold. The most I buy now is about 110 just to help me across the finish line on epic boss on one >L200 account (the other <200 finishes gold free still).

There's too much obsession with maintaining a mythical rank, but you know what; it doesn't matter. Just play at the level where it's fun for you. There's more than enough stress and angst in real life to let it intrude into a game.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    Thats what im doing , carrying on with the few things that i enjoy like building my IPH and participating in wars . Its a real shame really , when i started playing this game i thought it was great , having only before played games like mafia wars , constructing your own buildings and growing your hood was a real revelation for me . It didnt take long until i was worn down by the bad parts of the game and here i am now one year later just a little bit disillusioned by it all , so its back to basics for me , i`ll carry on building and doing the wars but thats it . I`ll never understand a company that has a good product , but seems intent on ruining it through a mix of shoddy gameplay and appalling customer service
    GroupMe ID: 9323964

Post Count
    I quit the game yesterday 8)

Consistent Contributor The Night Prowler's Avatar
    Post Count
    I play at work so it's all good for me.

Post Count
    Inb4 locked/

Post Count
    When SAS wins a syndicate war.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Sure they try it today

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by headfaction View Post
    I mean what's it gonna take for us to finally quit this time consuming crap called crime city? With all these event after event who has time for it anymore? There is so much to do in life then sit here and tap our thumbs away at a screen. We should help each other quit and let the really smart players of the game pay gree instead. I've been playing since crime city started from the fun funzio to the gree hell days. What are your thoughts on this? I am just curious!
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post

There's too much obsession with maintaining a mythical rank, but you know what; it doesn't matter. Just play at the level where it's fun for you. There's more than enough stress and angst in real life to let it intrude into a game.
    This times 1000.

You need to have balance in life. Many people really struggle with that. If you feel there are too many events, cut some out, quit caring where you rank in a phone game, get into a syndicate that won't guilt you about it and move on to the important things in life.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Tomorrow. I'm definitely gonna quit tomorrow.
    I AM BATMAN

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    No one really ever quits, they take breaks.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Basically most players won't quit. Until gree shuts game down. Since still rises to top 100 in sales it will be around.

These threads r silly

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    August 10th, 2014 to be precise.

If you want to "help" people quit, or if you really just need help yourself, this forum is not the place for it. It'll just get shut down.

Good luck to you.
    Crime City tenure: June 2012 - retired 8/10/14