Unhappy First weekend without any event?

It must be the first weekend since I have started to play this game when there is no event of any sort, did anyone else notice?

This is not to say I miss any of these meaningless wars, where the average guild *not* helping/cheating by throwing at least 100 Dollars into the game or doing even worse things will be 'rewarded' with 2 or 3 3-star armors ...lol, I am just wondering.
    Last edited by roookey1; 09-04-2014 at 10:14 PM.
    Not begging anyone to 'join my guild' since like ...ever.

Fusion Boosts wars are sometimes announced on a Friday.

There are people throwing 5000 a week on this game. They are who keep the game alive.

I think they will announce today fusion blitz
    Guild: The Starks

Guild Master

Lv. 400+
    Armors: Ask me

I would invest more money in the game if the chest system wasn't rigged (so-called "3x/4x-/5x-.. chances" don't make any notable difference ... but that may well be because the chances are so ridiculously low so it doesn't feel any different), you get all kinds of outdated epics 3 or 4 times each (!) before getting anything of at least temporary value, but never any top-notch armor etc. etc.

Also, throwing gems into wars is totally pointless, as it doesn't make a difference for a guild whether they end up at position #2000 or #200, they only get useless 3-star armor at best. Old standard legendary armors you get at #250 are still not worth ANY gems, but would require a large amount of gems or a top active, full guild. Outdated plus armor is not worth more than 20-30 gems (fusion fodder), but would require 10 times as much for guild members as well as cheating ("alliance" memberships with stripping) to achieve this position.

I don't want to believe that "keeping the game alive" HAS TO mean supporting organized cheating ("alliances") and punishing anyone who actually risks to open chests (lucky draws).

Guilds outside of the top 25 don't really play for the rewards as much as pride. Our guild usually gets top 500 easily and we use the 4* armor for epic fusions (with fairly good success).

It's sheer curiosity, but I'd like to know where GREE makes it's money on this game...so some can't say "WE are the sole support and reason for KnD's existence!" when that's not in fact true.

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

Quote Originally Posted by Rookeye View Post
    It's sheer curiosity, but I'd like to know where GREE makes it's money on this game...so some can't say "WE are the sole support and reason for KnD's existence!" when that's not in fact true.
    As there is no "in game" advertising, GREE does make its money from the people that play. What would make you think any differently?

Quote Originally Posted by Fossil View Post
    As there is no "in game" advertising, GREE does make its money from the people that play. What would make you think any differently?
    Actually, there is. Who do you think pays for the "Free Gems" from videos advertising other games, and I'm sure they get some kind of payment when someone completes the paid offers.

Granted, they may not make much from these ads, gem spenders are their main source of income for this game, but it is still income. (And I know that they advertise their own games sometimes on the free videos, so obviously they don't make anything from those.)
    Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586

Good point, forgot the videos. But then again, still at the behest of the gamer