My thanks to those that helped me along the way and plea to gree....and ....i am gone

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My thanks to those that helped me along the way and plea to gree....and ....i am gone

Articulate Author
    Post Count

My thanks to those that helped me along the way and plea to gree....and ....i am gone

I love all the people I have played with and I am so thankful to all I have played this game along side. I wanted to thank a few I have come across and please forgive me in advance if i miss someone. So many have played a great part in my success in the this game and the success of Respect All Fear None (RAFN). I thought several times about mentioning anyone for fear of leaving someone out as I left......but I decided to err....on the side of praising those and thanking those public that had helped me and (RAFN) with the hopes those I left left out in error will forgive me.

THE ORDER IN WHICH I AM THANKING FOLKS BY NO MEANS HAS ANY MEANS TO DO WITH IMPORTANCE. YOU ARE ALL IMPORTANT. ITS JUST THE WAY I MADE A FEW NOTES AND MY STREAM OF THOUGHTS.

1. Thank you to Dog (retired)....you were the first major faction leader (redrum)to give me and (RAFN) the time of day. You always made sure I knew what was going on and important event concepts. you treated me like a top ten faction like you were....even when we weren't top 1000. It never mattered to you our rank. Thanks.

2. Ndogg....you introduced me to many players and to Dog (retired)....while you left with your minis from (RAFN) and went elsewhere....i always wish you the best and I am grateful for all you did for the faction and myself.

3. Warrends (retired).....a great modern war mind and original (RAFN) member thanks for your service....and all you taught me about the game.

4. JRock (unknown)....thanks for the donations and helping me understand the idea of camping....and getting (RAFN) going in the early days....I wish you the best where ever you are.

5. HookerGal (retired)....you introduced me to so many folks....I don't even know what to say...you are so kind and so generous with time and in game cash....the room you left me to take over.....the trust you showed me...the things you taught me....

6. Sultan Suleyman (retired)......you once sold a level 7 LE building in the middle of and epic boss event to help pay for a 2 person expansion .....we did the expansion.......got two folks in faction....ended up 2 kills short of goal...you said "that stinks" went back to killing bosses....your selfless spirt is what we built (RAFN) on.....i am so glad i fought with....

7. marcel......you just always had my back.....i am so glad you never had my front... a true friend in every way...and a pm away

8. devin......you did walk thrus when they started.....i am so grateful for what you started what you did...the walk thrus should be named after you truly.... "the devin" or do we have a "devin" yet

9. Sgt Rud.....well while we are talking about walk thrus...thanks....most folks forget....you really are real United States Military. I am proud you serve our country. I am proud you are my friend ..and just one PM away. (WW) is a well run and Historic faction. thanks for what you have done for me.

10. Daninmal ......need I say more the name is the modern day walk thru...its all the newbies know...the time you spend is endless....the detail....amazing....again.....I am so proud ... a pm away...thanks for what you have done for me and my faction.

11. Larry Jackson....your walk thrus are amazing and have helped me a ton....thanks...never had the pleasure of speaking to you directly....but thanks.

12. King.....thanks for being you...the greatest up hater of all time....you never tried to be anything you weren't never pretended to like sup....and I guess....they never pretended to like you....thats what I am so thankful to have known you for....I knew exactly where I stood with you .....I appreciated at that King...Slay dragons...a pm away

13. Dekenvy....thanks for always battling along side me...and helping where you could...keep king in check please...a pm away

14. Cochese....thanks for showing and telling me how the game is played allowing me to see and understand things. All the funny pics. Keeping things in prespective. a pm a away

15. apollo....oh my where to start.....THE MOST INTENSE WARRIOR IN BATTLE I have ever battled with....so intense...others have had hard time sometimes...but I love you still.....you get stuff done.....few people I would answer a call out of retirement from....you would be one of maybe 5...thanks ...a pm away....

16. marewolf....you are the most generous soul and so kind,you got me my first raid boss end prize as a jumper....you got my in the first raid boss jumper room....you got me my first....fill in the blank....thanks......you and apollo...2 of the 5....thanks...a pm away....

17. jackdupp(whereabouts unknown)......thanks for being you....with you and cochese in same room nothing was safe....a pm away

18. Bigtex and KYS and steve D......you have been a great partner faction to (RAFN) and me.....thanks for all the times you guys came during raid boss and helped us at our place knock down 100s. Thanks for all the times you let us go there to hit a 150 for loot. get end of level prizes... and the only top 25 war i ever fought....a pm away..

19. drakhoan King...thanks for the insight you gave me in the game...and the help you gave me..a pm away

20. Ace and Kefa (navy seals).....there for (RAFN) and me when chips were down.....those 100 road block bosses we helped each other many times...much respect and admiration for both and thanks are not enough for all that you have have done...a pm away..

21. Aslyn...thanks for helping me understand the game from all perspectives...a pm away

22. B Johnson and blaine ....thanks for you help in past events.....a pm away.

23. BG Shory....Thanks for your Service to RAFN...a pm away

24. Die 14....My spanish friend.....Thanks for always helping in events and the information you had....a pm away

25. DTC limerick.....Thanks....a pm away

26. Erick....Huge help on end of level prizes for me and everyone.....you are awesome....a pm away.

27. Fitch (goodfellas)...thanks for all the power attacks....sonya is one bad lady.....a pm away

28. Grizz......thanks for finally letting me buy a growler....your humor is appreciated.....you are a legend....your insight in the game is unmatched...thanks...a pm away..

29. J@ bhb...thanks for raid boss help and donations...a pm away

30 powerbang (retired).....dude.....thanks for the omega war chopper 1 million valor we got while doing some events with you....the gold calculator....you know stuff and are a super great guy and always good to me...better than i deserve.....a pm away.

31. Moe foe....for being intoxicated most of the times we fought you....so you couldn't add stats ....the war were we fought each other like every other battle...and we still help each other in events...a pm away

32. naked me2 is a sexy pink unicorn.....your naked and prancing.....why not just be thankful for that..a pm away

33. Nubb...all the tales from alaska....a pm away

34. pip.....all the events we did together a pm away

35. Durt mcgurt.....EVERY SINGLE POWER ATTACK....a pm away

36. Misty .....How many times have we jumped in raid boss....thanks......a pm away

37. Car-TOON (VFF Legends) .....it has been an honor to serve the VFF brand.....thanks for all that you have done for us... I am proud of our alliance. I am thankful of everything you have taught me about the game. All the events we have helped each other with. You are a great leader of a great faction. Thanks....a pm away.

38. Ray (vff tramps retired)....learned so much don't know where to start....thanks man....a pm away

39. BEASt....thanks for your help in raid boss and help to our faction...thanks for your game advice....a pm away

40. Sup Bane (retired) thanks for your raid boss help.....a pm away

41. Apollymi (retired)....you opened more doors for me....i don't know what to say......a pm away

42. George ......you can sell Ice to and eskimo....a pm away

43. Crippler Quad.....Words aren't enough....my brother....learned alot about streaks....I am so thankful for your kindness and generosity.....its amazing.....one of 5 folks i would come out of retirement for.......a pm away...

44. Rich....thanks for all the raid boss help....for saying "iam here till we finish".....you are the GREATEST STAT PLAYER TO EVER COME THRU THE DOOR at (RAFN) but your attitude and ego...is so normal....you are are part of our chat and a part of our family.....I am proud in a way....we can handle the 100s better now....and that is a direct correlation to you and your past help....but sad....masters has made it to where you just get there at the end of the event for which we are ever so thankful...it helps folks on indy.....but we do miss the days when you were there with us...cheering us on...almost like a dad teaching a kid how to ride a bike...i guess the training wheels are off now....we made it to 9 of 29 on masters last raid boss. you are our guardian angel....always there form me... passing information down from the top as you knew it.....and could share....to us you are just rich....the greatest guy.... one of the 5 who i would come out of retirement for. thanks....a pm away

45. Cihuy (retired).......the founder of (RAFN) thanks for the confidence you had in me just after china l to turn the faction over to me. a pm away..
    46. (RAFN).......all my faction mates past and present you guys are the greatest toughest thanks for letting me lead you there are so many of you and I and i have learned so much leading you guys. We have done way more than folks ever thought a faction our size could do with no gold requirement and the other requirements we had. Thanks for always EXCEEDING my expectations. you guys are the best faction ever......I am sorry SUP...but on this one...you are second..these guys get more done with in their means than i ever thought possible. I have tons of friends in SUP...so I am sorry in advance.....come run with these guys once and you will see what i mean...a pm away

47. Sheep.....my brother in arms.....thanks for being you.....thanks for taking over for me as I am leaving.....I know the faction will be in the best hands or in better hands......I know you know the plan......I am sure you have been been ask many times what are you going to do...how are you going to do things.....its in the name sheep....RESPECT ALL FEAR NONE (RAFN). Just do what we have always done...which i know you will and you will be fine....when i decided to retire i hoped you would say yes...you and i started together and there is no better person for the job....I hope you lead the crew to great heights.....I have faith in you.......the final person that could call me out of retirement....a pm away

48. Rambo....my son....thanks for starting me to play this game....i love it....i am so glad we played it together...when this is all we had...i am glad it is what we had. ....down the hall

49. Barbie...my wife...thanks for playing along side me and helping me in so many events.....keeping up with indy prizes for faction mates....next to you in the bed
    Health Regen 35%
    infantry attack 35%
    infantry defense 35%
    Ground attack 35%
    Ground Defense 35%
    Air Attack 35%
    Air Defense 35%
    Sea Attack 35%
    Sea Defense 35%
    Building Defense 35%
    Building Output 35%
    Guild member increases + 40

The Fisher Clan (a private invite only faction for families)

My Id 649 796 085
    My id 716 502 654
    12.8 billion iph
    3.6 bb attack
    6.26 bb defense

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    reserved for more thanks
    Health Regen 35%
    infantry attack 35%
    infantry defense 35%
    Ground attack 35%
    Ground Defense 35%
    Air Attack 35%
    Air Defense 35%
    Sea Attack 35%
    Sea Defense 35%
    Building Defense 35%
    Building Output 35%

My Id 649 796 085
    My id 716 502 654
    12.8 billion iph
    3.6 bb attack
    6.26 bb defense

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    resreved for gree
    Health Regen 35%
    infantry attack 35%
    infantry defense 35%
    Ground attack 35%
    Ground Defense 35%
    Air Attack 35%
    Air Defense 35%
    Sea Attack 35%
    Sea Defense 35%
    Building Defense 35%
    Building Output 35%

My Id 649 796 085
    My id 716 502 654
    12.8 billion iph
    3.6 bb attack
    6.26 bb defense

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    reserved for gree
    Health Regen 35%
    infantry attack 35%
    infantry defense 35%
    Ground attack 35%
    Ground Defense 35%
    Air Attack 35%
    Air Defense 35%
    Sea Attack 35%
    Sea Defense 35%
    Building Defense 35%
    Building Output 35%

My Id 649 796 085
    My id 716 502 654
    12.8 billion iph
    3.6 bb attack
    6.26 bb defense

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    About #44

Indeed an awesome player, before raid boss masters he would always come to my faction to help out on the level 100's, after he helped out RAFN 👍,

That post took quite some time, normally i hate and dont read retirement posts, but this one gets my respect man.........

Post Count
    Fly, I can't even believe you are leaving - I'm in denial. The attitude you have shown people has been amazing, always there to work together with anyone and to help anyone along. You are the exact type of character this game needs more of!!

I am better for having known you, and will miss you greatly. The legacy you leave in the people you have improved will carry on through the life of this game's existence. A team of 10 people couldn't manage and accomplish the things you've done. You really pulled off some crazy coordination at times, man... good, good stuff.

I wish you all the best - and, as you say, always (only) a PM away...
    Last edited by Kefa; 09-04-2014 at 12:46 PM.
    Navy SEALs (Warring Since Brazil): 133-849-473
    Militia SEALs 361-119-847

Join Today: https://groupme.com/join_group/9814509/FAHfEU
    You are not out of the fight!
    Courage - Loyalty - Honor

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Wise call, very wise. Never too late to correct course.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Sorry to see you go. Good luck in all your endeavors.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Sorry to see you go. Good luck in all your endeavors.
    Why was this thread moved? I'ts related to the Modern War game and fits squarely in "General" chat category... Off Topic is for things non Modern War related, no? He obviously took a significant amount of his time to thank several people for their part in his Modern War journey, and that deserves to be seen. It's encouraging to new people knowing that there are helpful souls out there.
    Navy SEALs (Warring Since Brazil): 133-849-473
    Militia SEALs 361-119-847

Join Today: https://groupme.com/join_group/9814509/FAHfEU
    You are not out of the fight!
    Courage - Loyalty - Honor

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    damn it, just that, damn it......
    i guess u win, im proud of u.....
    u opened to me The big door on ths game,
    i cant say im not sad about you leaving us, but i know your
    feelings, and i can uderstand your move....
    thxs for eveerithing my friend ! was a pleasure....
    remember, we have 1 more event to run, just Few
    beers togheters, on relaxing mode
    thxs.
    Have Fun!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Sorry to see you go Fly, you've been a great help to many and a great example to us all in how you play the game and your willingness to assist all. You'll be missed! Enjoy whatever you decide to do with all that free time......

Cheers,
    Pip

Lurker
    Post Count

Wtf

Are you kidding?! This is just too much. Lol you would think someone died! They should move this thread to omg wtf! Hahahah

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Seriously Fly, retiring? There goes another mate in the game. Good luck and enjoy your private time with your family now.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Good Luck Bro, classy way to go. We never met but we know a few of the same people.

Neither here nor there... mostly everywhere, but nowhere..
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by zzyxx View Post
    Are you kidding?! This is just too much. Lol you would think someone died! They should move this thread to omg wtf! Hahahah
    Don't be angry cause you didn't have the pleasure.
    LOOOK INTO MY EYE...
    Join my faction--
    Must: use groupMe, make weekly donation, be active... simple as that.
    No: absurd WD, stat, level, daily donation minimums here.
    Leader matches all cash donations!
    PM me for more information.