Gree pls fix faction systems !!!!! - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gree pls fix faction systems !!!!!

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SunWuKong View Post
    one less faction for war...this is great
    Too bad for you, Gree suprisingly just fixed this issue. Good luck in whatever top 4000 faction you are in.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Just gonna bask in some smug today

Post Count
    I truly hope this gets fixed. No team should have to deal with this. So the server booted everyone out? You guys confirmed there is nobody left in faction I assume? I've seen something like this about a year ago. 15 guys left a faction during an LTQ, when they tried to get back in, the faction never updated from 60 members to 45 members. When they tried to get back in, still said 60 members and wouldn't accept anyone else. They ended up having to field two teams.
    Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood.

Lurker
    Post Count

Really

This is fixed. Gree shutting down A
    Hacking, glitching, cheating faction. Bye!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I hope they sort this out for you soon, I don't know you guys but I understand your frustration

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Help offered

Quote Originally Posted by Procyon View Post
    I'm in VFF ER and this total screw up adds to my increasing frustration with this game. Missing out on units is one thing, but its the overall aggravation in general that really gets me.

Only good thing that has come out of it is once again, the VFF family helps their own and others. All other VFF factions scrambling to help find temporary homes for all of us. It's a great group of folks.

I'd use that example for recruiting purposes for VFF but not for Elite Rangers cuz apparently we still exist but yet we don't.

-CB
    Had a similar issue with my first faction. The only account left holding it was one that belonged to a player who had passed away months earlier. His account had not been in the faction since that time. We woke up, all booted out, with that account holding the FL. The response was that we needed to contact the FL to let us in. I very politely pointed out that we were unable to gather for a seance and offered them a dictionary to clarify the meaning of the word deceased. It took them a month to verify that the account had indeed been dormant for that period and restore it to the account that had created it.

If you still have players that need a temporary berth for the war, please contact me. Our teams score in the top 75 to top 150 range usually. Likely not quite your usual, but we will take care of them and return them when you get your home back.

Lurker
    Post Count

VFFF - boot by Gree

Quote Originally Posted by HenryVIII View Post
    Every member of our faction was booted by GREE server. Including our leader. No response (that is helpful) from Gree as usual. Their response was they are looking into it and asked if our leader booted everyone and left himself. Lol.

Faction: VFF Elite Rangers.
    Faction ID: 538-238-667

Doesn't look like any other faction had this problem or forums would be filled with pissed off players... (Well, more than usual anyway) Please help us GREE!
    HA HA HA ! you boot from Gree cuz you glitch on current faction event in first 48 hrs !

Lurker
    Post Count

VFF - gitch !!!

Quote Originally Posted by HenryVIII View Post
    Every member of our faction was booted by GREE server. Including our leader. No response (that is helpful) from Gree as usual. Their response was they are looking into it and asked if our leader booted everyone and left himself. Lol.

Faction: VFF Elite Rangers.
    Faction ID: 538-238-667

Doesn't look like any other faction had this problem or forums would be filled with pissed off players... (Well, more than usual anyway) Please help us GREE!
    HA HA HA ! you boot from Gree cuz you glitch on current faction event in first 48 hrs !

Lurker
    Post Count

Gree boot all glicth war faction who finish in first 48 hrs FTLQ

So, Gree boot all war factions who finish in first 48 hrs !!! Nice and Thc Gree !

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    oh...no wonder they get booted...nice work Gree.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    VFF Elite Rangers has been restored!
    Thanks Gree
    Wow, some ppl are so quik to jump to conclusions & believe other bs posts.
    We quit @ Masters 7 btw & were working our way to finish prestige when this happened. Still no explanation...
    Most lost out on finishing the Prestige FLTQ, BUT I'm pretty sure all were able to scrounge up the daily 4&5 goals for the Epic Boss!
    Big shout out to the VFF family & others in MW community for opening your doors for us. Thank you

To the previous posts, IF Gree did actually ban factions for glitching the 48hr LTQ, then I'm sure we'd see a handful of teams missing from the top 10!!!

Post Count
    Faction is now completely reinstated.
    Frustrating though it has been for the last couple of days, Gree have actually been pretty helpful and responsive on this one. So thanks to Gree support and thanks to the VFF family and other factions who have helped out with temporary homes in the meantime. It really has been the best, experiencing the help and support teams extend to each other.

VFF_Elite Rangers

MW name
    GW
    ID: 496-225-487
    MW Faction VFF Elite Rangers
    Invite code: 538238667