SLTQ is Over 3M Energy for 10% Gun Attack

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SLTQ is Over 3M Energy for 10% Gun Attack

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

SLTQ is Over 3M Energy for 10% Gun Attack

GREE, I saw in a chat of a picture of lvl 20 SLTQ: 438x10x 300 energy = 1.3M energy on lvl 20.

I added the sum of the entire energy and this SLTQ came out to be over 3.3M energy total for a 10% gun attack.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

That's over 44 vaults!

Is this a glitch or does GREE want to compensate for the previous SLTQ?

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Event is bull....
    WGT Syndicate - 624-475-065

Battle Rank 282 --- 24hr Battle Rank 138 --- Street Assault Rank 240
    6/6 Epic Bosses --- SLTQ Finished --- and Raid Boss --- Complete normal then focus on individual goals.
    Looking for more active players

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    If true. Gree is really tryna kick the game to the curb. Everyone would rather purchase items instead

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Chops88 View Post
    If true. Gree is really tryna kick the game to the curb. Everyone would rather purchase items instead
    Doesn't surprise me

Post Count
    jesus christ

Assault & Flattery made the signature above. She will be missed.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    3.3m energy works out to 55k energy per person in a syndicate at maximum capacity.

Assuming the event runs three days, one account with zero energy mods (including class bonus) would regen 12,960 energy, leaving them 42,040 energy short. That works out to about 43 refills or 860 gold.

Take into consideration some accounts will have started the event with energy on hand, some accounts have energy regen bonuses, and the fact that syndicates are not locked for the event, and suddenly 3.3m total energy sounds pretty reasonable. It's not a prize giveaway.

Post Count
    At least they brought back the purchasable weapons!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    You could always use those 3 refills they gave us. Right?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    3.3m energy works out to 55k energy per person in a syndicate at maximum capacity.

Assuming the event runs three days, one account with zero energy mods (including class bonus) would regen 12,960 energy, leaving them 42,040 energy short. That works out to about 43 refills or 860 gold.

Take into consideration some accounts will have started the event with energy on hand, some accounts have energy regen bonuses, and the fact that syndicates are not locked for the event, and suddenly 3.3m total energy sounds pretty reasonable. It's not a prize giveaway.
    I'm only complaining about the energy expenditure for a 10% gun atk mod. If you spent this much in a 24hr war, you would get over 10 modifiers, which would trump the SLTQ final prize exponentially.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I seen the ss about being 300 kills. If someone else can confirm please do. Doesn't make sense

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Platform96 View Post
    I'm only complaining about the energy expenditure for a 10% gun atk mod. If you spent this much in a 24hr war, you would get over 10 modifiers, which would trump the SLTQ final prize exponentially.
    And if you spent that much on a box event you might end up getting nothing. Don't like the event, don't use gold on it. Or don't play it at all. Not every event guarantees the same return on gold spent.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    And if you spent that much on a box event you might end up getting nothing. Don't like the event, don't use gold on it. Or don't play it at all. Not every event guarantees the same return on gold spent.
    Of course I won't spend on this event after knowing how rip off the final prize is. I just wanted to address the issue in hope that they will change the format and make it better in the future.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Platform96 View Post
    Of course I won't spend on this event after knowing how rip off the final prize is. I just wanted to address the issue in hope that they will change the format and make it better in the future.
    There's nothing wrong with the current format. Buy the SLTQ items, complete the goals or do both. If you could afford to buy the items would you want everyone who couldn't afford them to pick them up easily through goal completion?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Can anyone direct me to the target to buy final item and is it the one with modifier attached? Thx
    One shot, one kill, ready to die, but never will!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Marine007 View Post
    Can anyone direct me to the target to buy final item and is it the one with modifier attached? Thx
    Financial District and yes.