Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Dear clementine/developers

There have been several inquiries about what is being done about the several problems the game is having at this moment in time, i personally started playing it a long time ago and stuck with it because it was one of the few games i could find that didn't REQUIRE one to pay to play and also had very few bugs or problems with it.

Now days it seems there isn't a single week that goes by without there being new bugs being reported on these forums and it's always the same story, "please submit a ticket", "i did x weeks ago but still haven't heard back".

This is getting to be a load of b.s. all i ask is simple
    1. Better customer service, i understand they may be busy and can't reply right away, but weeks upon weeks of nothing back is rediculous.

2. Fix the bugs in the game ffs, people have been conplaining about the same problems for a long time, yet nothing seems to be done about it, what's the hold up? And that brings me to my next question

3. Why are we not being told or at least having some sort of communication about some kind of update on fixes? Idc if you have Joe Blow from off the streets tell us what's going on, just would like to know.

Also, is there an update on why the gem videos aren't rewarding people or when it may be fixed, or even who we contact about it since no one seems to kbow for sure? I am so very close to quitting this game uninstall and rewrite my review to reflect how things are running now, so hopefully you all read some of the community's concerns and start fixing stuff.

Thank you for your time if by chance you read this or even care about it.

Skrapz
    Last edited by Skrapz; 09-02-2014 at 10:25 PM.

Second this! Coding and developing games is a difficult task to do right, but at this point it feels that pretty much no attention is being paid to the game.

What both of this guys said^^^
    Friend code: WBN - YFQ - PHR
    Line ID: BonayaKnD

Proud Angels Of Fury member
    Knights & Dragons Wikia Moderator

The problem for gree aren't the developers. The Q & A ist the problem. I'm working as senior developer for business applications. For smartphones the developing of applications is a hard business. The operation systems changes within a few months and every smartphone manufactur puts additional software or changed operation system on their phones. It's impossible to test against all the different systems.
    But the reaction time of the support is a little bit slow.
    Guild: The Starks

Guild Master

Lv. 400+
    Armors: Ask me

I give Gree all of September to fix all the issues...

If they Arent fixed - I'll quit. Im sick of Gree and how incompetent they are.

I'll say my goodbyes September 30th if you havent fixed the game Gree..

Join another game and have fun with your friends there instead - Thats what im going to do.
    LvL: 438 - Bandroid
    Activity: Barely due to Gree's incompetence
    Armors: I hear Gree laughing at us.

Favorite question:Why do you even keep playing KnD?

Guild: LvL 75 Conquering Knights (Members 2x/40)
    Bonuses: Fire 10%. Spirit 10%. Earth 10%. Air 10%. Water 10%.

PM me for more information

I give GREE till the 9th of September. The release date of Destiny

I came here from another game which was irretrievably broken. So far, KnD has not descended so far that I would abandon it. *shrug*

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

I will admit that every time I play (and I mean every time), I encounter issues with connection. Sometimes its easy to avoid but once I fight a Epic Boss or Arena I get errors galore.

This last war at times I had serious connection issues. Especially when changing opponents. I'd have to wait for it to time out to continue fighting. Or the entire war screen would crash and I'd end up back at my castle. I also kept getting a message that said something like "You've unlocked [[monster]]......" no idea what that meant. I lost IDK how many energy because I'd attack and it would spin and spin then tell me I had fled for 0 points. I attacked a sentinel and won and got the points for him but the game didn't update and show him down, so I had to attack again... and then when I attacked and the screen would freeze so I would X out of the attack, then attack again and voila!! 6 knights to beat! wonderful!. And my favorite bug was when I tried to use gems to recharge my attack but didn't get any attack so I had to use more gems....

IDK if I was just a bug magnet for this war or if the problems were widespread but there were a lot of them.

I refilled and it crashes. .took my gems and gave no energy. No I didn't submit a ticket because my reply back would have been the ticket has been closed without any resolution to the issue.

GoT Urmomslover(recruiter)
    HC Game of Thrones
    LINE Id tnorman78

Quote Originally Posted by John Hawkeye View Post
    The problem for gree aren't the deivelopers. The Q & A ist the problem. I'm working as senior developer for business applications. For smartphones the developing of applications is a hard business. The operation systems changes within a few months and every smartphone manufactur puts additional software or changed operation system on their phones. It's impossible to test against all the different systems.
    But the reaction time of the support is a little bit slow.
    I wasn't trying to point fingers at developers, it was meant more as a message for them, i'm sure they all have a tough job. Just saying if GREE communicated a little more with us we may not be so rawrhulksmash all the time

It only takes around 30 minutes to check the entire forum (others games aswell) for any complaints, problems, suggestions, etc. If you like your job, you wouldn't mind to work 15 minutes longer to do the thing you like to do..

How is it that a lot of other games/companies have perfect communication with their costumers? Example: Defender of Texel. This game is equal to KnD with kinda the same events. But, the company who runs this app, communicates perfectly with their players. Not only through forums, but with facebook and costumer-support (you'll receive an answer between 2-24 hours) aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by tnorman78 View Post
    I refilled and it crashes. .took my gems and gave no energy. No I didn't submit a ticket because my reply back would have been the ticket has been closed without any resolution to the issue.
    If you don't send a ticket, how can Gree find out what the problem is? A while ago i lost EB energy, did send a ticket and later in the week i got compensated.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaya View Post
    It only takes around 30 minutes to check the entire forum (others games aswell) for any complaints, problems, suggestions, etc. If you like your job, you wouldn't mind to work 15 minutes longer to do the thing you like to do..

How is it that a lot of other games/companies have perfect communication with their costumers? Example: Defender of Texel. This game is equal to KnD with kinda the same events. But, the company who runs this app, communicates perfectly with their players. Not only through forums, but with facebook and costumer-support (you'll receive an answer between 2-24 hours) aswell.

Looking for complaints and so may be easy but fixing codes isn't.

Guess you never played a Pocket Gem game, if they can't fix the game they just abandon it

Because I've sent ticket after ticket for various problems and always receive the same email that the ticket has been closed with absolutely not resolution to the immediate problem. So why waste my time to submit a ticket to a customer support team who doesn't care.

GoT Urmomslover(recruiter)
    HC Game of Thrones
    LINE Id tnorman78

I agree with you tnorman78. I have opened numerous tickets (along with a number of my guildmates) and 90% of the time you get a response that the ticket is closed with no resolution. Or you get a response that makes no sense and has nothing to do with your complaint. I sent in a ticket about missing gems from a promotion and they reponded with something like "We see you are having issues with epic boss energy". If you look them up on the BBB website the BBB even discusses their investigation into the complaints and it mirrors your sentiments. Gree even admitted on this forum that after the first raid boss debacle they just mass deleted tickets becuse they got behind. At some point you just throw up your hands and give up.