Page 2 of 2 First 12
    The solution is to scrap KnD.

Release KnD2 as a more stable build.

Only if my armors transfer... otherwise heeeeeeeck no!

MightyIsaac, can you please send me a PM with your ticket numbers, as well as which device/platform you are on?

In regards to tickets being closed, the team tries to make sure a ticket is never closed without some kind of answer. The team is aware that recently some of the responses have been incorrect, and they are working on addressing this and ensuring that it does not continue to happen. If you do happen to receive a response like this, please respond to the ticket once again and ask that your issue be reopened.

Additionally, please make sure to include as much information as possible about your issue and your game when you initially submit a ticket, so as to prevent multiple back-and-forths. Saying "everything is broken, fix it, give me gems" will result in follow ups asking for more information, which will result in a much slower resolution.

Finally, in the instance of submitting multiple tickets about the same issue, please note that we will merge these tickets into one. Additionally, multiple tickets for the same issue may result in a decreased response time, so please keep this in mind.

I know there are a number of issues right now, and I know many are frustrated. The entire team is working hard to get everything fixed! And my personal apologies for my quietness the last week. I was quite ill which made me rather useless and quiet.