Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
    Great suggestions!

I do like not having to be married all weekend to the game, so regen time is fine with me… but the 3 min suggestion is cool too.

Like the comet being the middle deploy unit. Drop low one and add a new higher more expensive one.

Since this is an IPH based war… its all about the money. In game money. So have some units that you can buy that are way up in cost. Comparable to buying with gold. Have an option to regen with in game money… not just gold. You still have the gold spenders spending, but you allow the high IPH players to use that IPH to compete with them.

Tadaah:

1. I am in multiple chats with syns via Kak and GroupMe. All state want either 100 min full regen time max or what it is currently in MW worst case. That is top 10-500 syns consensus.

2. More free regen equal more frequent battles just like in War events. Gold will be used by gold syns and gold players as in war. Gold players were turned off on regen time as gold grab by Gree. I assume that meant many spent less and used gold sale for SLTQ. Plus better regen allows us to get rid of the useless lower cost/strength deploys we don't want!

3. Deploys: What people are saying whether gold use or free is no one used the weakest two deploys and bought comets or used gold deploys. Thus our deploy inventory is filled with idle useless weapons. Two alternatives pick one easiest for IT to implement.

a. Bump up current lowest deploys costs to purchase. Raise comet strength/price to purchase much higher. Gold deploy would have to be bumped in strength this way. You wouldn't need to add or eliminate deploy characters. Just rescale. Allows use of deploys offered by Gree instead of 2 of 4 to at least all cash options.

b. Create new deploys as you suggest higher in cost cost/strength but I would think that would take longer and crowd the splash screen with 5 deploys

Since players are just getting used to a new event suggest first alternative be adopted hopefully before next war. Remember Gree over emphasized cash was important in early pre announcements by CJ et al. You set cash levels for too low.

Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Thanks for all the awesome feedback!

A couple questions: Looks like we may be slightly split on opinions of regen time, what if regen was dropped to say approximately 3 minutes? Would you still see the strategy in deploy time? Would this help add a couple extra?

Seeing a few Comet didn't cost enough or add another cash unit, what if it was rescaled that the bottom unit drop off the pricing and such for Comet becomes the middle tier and we add a more powerful, more expensive unit to the top of that?

Quote Originally Posted by b-w View Post
    also the down for maintenance at the end was no fun
    Event sucks

Too many events

Quote Originally Posted by b-w View Post
    too many events in a cycle. maybe replace the short war with this but having so many is burning people out
    I agree, too many events, there's no rest time. I'm seeing players quitting because if this from top teams.

Quote Originally Posted by ASOT View Post
    Have an option to regen with in game money… not just gold. You still have the gold spenders spending, but you allow the high IPH players to use that IPH to compete with them.
    Now that sounds awesome! Probably will never happen though

Regeneration blows, starting 1/2 full so you can't ever catch up unless you spend gold is ridiculous. Strategy??. Chat, nice touch (would be nice to have during battles as well). Don't really care if we play it again for the most part. Personally not looking forward to next one.
    Yes, way too many events. The events used to be mainly on weekends, you're now going 24/7 with an event of some sort. CC may be making $$ for Gree, but it'll be short lived because your burning people out enough to quit. Your greed is going to kill this game.
    Last edited by Cats; 09-03-2014 at 06:00 PM.

I agree there are way too many events. This whole street assault was one big YAWN. I would much rather see the whole thing disappear. Hated it!!!

By asking on views - the perception that we actually WANT this game will be skewed as, in the majority of cases, you assume that what your audience seeks is improvements on it - not the deletion of it.

The majority of players do not wish to continue with this event (as per the poll in another thread). It's unlikely that you will undertake radical improvements (above and beyond the 'fixes') - so all that we will get, fundamentally, is the same thing: A blatant gold grab, little by way of entertainment or strategy, or variety of choice (weapons, 'purchase' methods, etc). This particular event is an insult to our intelligence - and makes me feel like a cash cow to be willingly milked whenever you see an opportunity.

I didn't spend on this event at all - the obvious money making angle, coupled with no fun in exchange, just made me wanna vomit.
    Last edited by ablankone; 09-03-2014 at 08:34 PM.
    WOOHOO! WE'RE HIRING!!!
    IF UR NOT SERIOUS...THEN JOIN US!
    MAFCODE 996680019 / SYNCODE 479699911
    LEVEL 155+ ATT/76M+ DEF/65M+ IPH/7.8+ BANS/4.0
    PROUD MEMBER OF 100CLUB / 20O CLUB
    WHEN THE MOONS LINE UP SHOOT FOR THE STARS

I have nothing "nice" to say about this event, so until now I have avoided saying anything in this thread.

Here is a crazy suggestion. Scrap the deploy regen time entirely. Let the players' access to resources be their limiting factor rather than time. Gold users would probably still buy the gold units, maybe even more of them since they have some gold not being spent on "refills", and players relying on cash would have to strategically decide how to use their funds. I think this might have the added effect of adding currently non-existent value to the cheaper cash unit options.

A less crazy suggestion would be to keep the deploy regen idea, not adjust the currently insane regen rate, and add a cash or respect price tag for additional deploys. This option should be expensive though so that it doesn't devalue the option of using gold for more deploys. I think $25m/25 deploys would be a fair starting point.

Cost of the cash units this first run was too cheap. When the items are so easily affordable having more than one option just clutters the UI with unnecessary buttons to be avoided. For this reason the three cash units need to have significant price differences, and unfortunately for some players, that means the best item may not be affordable to them at this time. That does not mean the whole event breaks! Players can work on their hood economy stats just the same as they can work on their attack and defence stats. Players who don't have a strong enough attack/defence can't easily play with the top teams in any attack/defence based event, and similarly, players who do not have a strong enough income stat should not be easily competing with the strongest economies in the game in the "IPH based" Street Assault event.

The match up system was completely non functional. With the lengthy regen times, syndicates were not battling as often as they would in a Battle for Empire City event. This created a situation where the match up parameters broke down because so few syndicates were waiting for match ups at any given time. This needs to be completely reworked from the ground up before we see this event again. Matching syndicates based on overall IPH sounds like it would make sense for this event.

Apologies if I overlooked any rude or derogatory comments when proofreading.

Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    Here is a crazy suggestion. Scrap the deploy regen time entirely. Let the players' access to resources be their limiting factor rather than time. Gold users would probably still buy the gold units, maybe even more of them since they have some gold not being spent on "refills", and players relying on cash would have to strategically decide how to use their funds. I think this might have the added effect of adding currently non-existent value to the cheaper cash unit options.
    Hey, that's crazy.... enough to be awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Nighteg View Post
    1)
    2) Cash items should be much more expensive. Especially the top unit. (I'd say x100). No point in a top and cheaper units, if everyone can afford the top.

I have no problem with making a stronger, more expensive weapon. But your claim that "everyone" can buy the current top weapon is not accurate. My main account could afford them, but my mini could not. And since the less expensive weapons / deploys were SO weak, there was no point in even playing the event with my mini's account. So, sure, by all means, make a super strong, VERY expensive weapon...but you also have to include some less expensive weapons that actually do SOME damage -- unless you just want to play only with other long time players. Leaving the newer, low iph players with no options, and you won't have them to play with / against. Not even to beat up on...which doesn't really sound like any fun anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    Cost of the cash units this first run was too cheap. When the items are so easily affordable having more than one option just clutters the UI with unnecessary buttons to be avoided. For this reason the three cash units need to have significant price differences, and unfortunately for some players, that means the best item may not be affordable to them at this time. That does not mean the whole event breaks! Players can work on their hood economy stats just the same as they can work on their attack and defence stats. Players who don't have a strong enough attack/defence can't easily play with the top teams in any attack/defence based event, and similarly, players who do not have a strong enough income stat should not be easily competing with the strongest economies in the game in the "IPH based" Street Assault event.
    Same response to this, with more detail. Sure, the lower iph players should NOT be able to compete with the high iph players. No one suggests that. however, the top unit this last war (100 bikes for $6 mil game cash) may sound SUPER cheap to you...but to new players just starting the game -- even those who have played 2-3 months, can't play the event AT ALL. Never mind competing with the folks who have dedicated 3 years to the game. Raising the price even higher would just make the event even MORE for long time / high iph players only.

Again, I say go ahead and add a much stronger, much more expensive item. But also leave something affordable (and somewhat meaningful) for newer players too.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgz View Post
    I have no problem with making a stronger, more expensive weapon. But your claim that "everyone" can buy the current top weapon is not accurate. My main account could afford them, but my mini could not. And since the less expensive weapons / deploys were SO weak, there was no point in even playing the event with my mini's account. So, sure, by all means, make a super strong, VERY expensive weapon...but you also have to include some less expensive weapons that actually do SOME damage -- unless you just want to play only with other long time players. Leaving the newer, low iph players with no options, and you won't have them to play with / against. Not even to beat up on...which doesn't really sound like any fun anyway.
    If this event is actually supposed/meant to be an IPH event, new/low iph players should not be expecting to by default have the ability to compete with more experienced/higher iph players. As with attack and defence stats, you have to build your income stat over time (and/or with gold) if you want to compete with players that have an income stronger than yours.

The claim that "everyone" could afford the best cash unit was not meant literally. It was meant to illustrate the point that someone who makes $1 million per hour could afford the best unit and compete at the same level as someone whose income stat is fifty or even one hundred times stronger. Would people who have 100m attack/defence be happy about a decision enabling players with 1m attack/defence to compete at the same level? Why invest all the required time (and possibly real money) to build your stats if it the same results can be achieved with virtually no time or any other form of effort?

For goodness sakes, Tadaah. Learn how to moderate an internet forum. Just because people don't reply in your thread, you have to close it?

Plenty of GREAT responses in the poll thread you are to egotistical to allow to stay open. If anyone wants to read REAL opinions, both good and bad, read the thread here: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...ccurring-Event

Go ahead and edit or delete this post, Tadaah. I'm sure you don't agree with it either. *rolleyes*

Enjoy your thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgz View Post
    For goodness sakes, Tadaah. Learn how to moderate an internet forum. Just because people don't reply in your thread, you have to close it?

Plenty of GREAT responses in the poll thread you are to egotistical to allow to stay open. If anyone wants to read REAL opinions, both good and bad, read the thread here: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...ccurring-Event

Go ahead and edit or delete this post, Tadaah. I'm sure you don't agree with it either. *rolleyes*

Enjoy your thread.
    Don't worry. We are still reading the post that are in that thread as well. We are redirecting posts here to help gather as much feedback as possible in one place.