Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

Hybrid View

1. Regen time was only occasionally every 5 min, other times 1,2,3,4 min, or anything in between. Never could figure out the pattern on why it would change but most of the time, I agree, it was way too long. Possibly seemed to be shorter regen as long as you had more deploys, but as u used them up, the regen time got longer??? Never made any sense.

2. A few have commented that there was strategy if u figured out how to play it. Actually, those who say that clearly didn't figure it out at all because if u did u would realize there is NO strategy. The goals do not matter (well get back to that) in the end, all that mattered was the total amount of points u scored...that's it. Doesn't matter if u win or lose a node or the entire battle, u move up the ranks. Once we figured this out, we made no attempt to do anything more than pile all of our free points (note I said free) on a single node and ignore everything else. We finished top 200 easily and only spent first 30 seconds of each match having to do anything.

3. Back to the goals don't matter part...really, win all 5 nodes and win 5 ramblers!!!! Oh gee thanks give me 5 useless units that aren't worth the deploy. Here's a thought, improve the prizes for goals and make them progressive rather than resetting every match to the same useles one. How about earning a progressive number of deploys, 25, 50, etc for each node won, and complete refill for holding all of them? Anything!

4. Overall. Get rid of SA. It sucked! There are so many ways this game (CC) could be improved, why does GREE continue to spend all it's energy on only ways to screw it up more...sorry, not completely true, after years of everyone asking, u finally came up with a sort tool for the inventory. Thank you. (Didn't want to leave on a sour note).
    Last edited by Dctrbar; 09-03-2014 at 05:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by b-w View Post
    also the down for maintenance at the end was no fun
    Event sucks

Quote Originally Posted by b-w View Post
    also the down for maintenance at the end was no fun
    I wish I had a vault for each time I've posted this!

Once more, there was no maintenance. It's a glitch - exit game, restart, all working again. You're welcome
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

need to sort the server problems five minutes plus to declare battles is too long.

Overall this is a fun event but weve had it twice now, and both times the chat was rediculous and as for the regen time. The MW version of this plays so much better. Hopefully the minor issues can be fixed.

Agree with the cost of the comet was ridiculously low and should have been around 60mill per 100 not 6m

I would also like to say that using overall stats to match syndicates doesn't work if iph is what this is focused around ... Shouldn't overall iph be used in matchups

Hour long battles are way too long and regen times need serious work.

Love the chat option , just wish it actually worked.

Overall id be fine if we never see street assault again....instead of stealing events to make us like mw...listen to the players....we've asked for pvp events specifically syndicate pvp and put your time and effort into making what we already have work with out bugs. Then maybe look at a new event for crime city but make it our own not a recycled event from mw or ka.

*deleted*

Next time you ask for feedback, try using some of it!
    Last edited by Vile Lynn; 09-22-2014 at 01:42 PM. Reason: Feedback ingnored.
    Line ID: clementine88

*ignored & deleted*
    Last edited by Vile Lynn; 09-22-2014 at 01:43 PM.
    Line ID: clementine88

Tier prizes are stupid (mw too). You should get all prizes below. It is not fun not playing to drop rank to get the prize you want.

An "empty to full" regen of deploy should be 1/min, and the regen limit should be 100, just like the other events.
    Rescale the deployable units in terms of cost, only the best one was ever purchased.
    Chat was great, loved cross syndicate banter, just needs to be fixed a bit.
    I liked the UI, but all numbers need commas, otherwise it was very smooth and well laid out.
    The main tab of the SA battle screen should have the full names of the syndicates you're currently fighting
    Thanks for only allowing officers to declare, add that to war please
    More clarity as to how scoring/bonuses work

1) make cash units stronger- no one used the 2 cheaper units
    2) deploy regen time really long, longer than health/energy regen
    3) chat good idea ; would like to see that in battle across all games (MW & ka specifically)
    4) would like to see breakdown of each teams score in each node
    5) should be able to use your cash straight from bank to purchase units : this goes for the rest of the game too.
    6) wars should be 30 min

Please respond to the leaderboard issue. It blows my mind that this hasn't been addressed.

Every battle, whether a team won or lost or scored no points, that team's real total score for the whole war (displayed in upper left of event screens) was added to the current leaderboard score.

So if you fought 30 battles your score would be: 30 times what you scored in the first battle, plus 29 times what you scored in the 2nd, plus 28 times the 3rd, and so on.

Needless to say this is insane.

There's some great suggestions for tweaking the event here but until this is addressed I feel like I'm taking crazy pills.

don't listen to people complaining about regen time!!
    if regen time was shorter then syndicates should fight every hour or so (like in regular wars) in order not to waste free deploys and it would be a differend group of people complaining that cc is a full time job anymore.
    2 players quitted from my syndicate because they can't afford to play that much and we didn't fight more than once every 4-5 hours!!
    Regen time is perfect, lower level syndicates can fight every 5-6 or even 10 hours without players wasting free energy so the event can be fun without push u to be active all the time.
    We need LESS game not more.
    btw, kudos for the event, it was fun, needed some kind of strategy and it was pressure free for most syndicates. IMO u should stop those 3 days wars. 24h war is better by far.

Your point is well taken. Gree regen time did favor lower rank gold free syns. Quite a few got the elite prize. Not the same for gold syns. Encourages gold free event to get all top non rank awards

Quote Originally Posted by Saronis View Post
    don't listen to people complaining about regen time!!
    if regen time was shorter then syndicates should fight every hour or so (like in regular wars) in order not to waste free deploys and it would be a differend group of people complaining that cc is a full time job anymore.
    2 players quitted from my syndicate because they can't afford to play that much and we didn't fight more than once every 4-5 hours!!
    Regen time is perfect, lower level syndicates can fight every 5-6 or even 10 hours without players wasting free energy so the event can be fun without push u to be active all the time.
    We need LESS game not more.
    btw, kudos for the event, it was fun, needed some kind of strategy and it was pressure free for most syndicates. IMO u should stop those 3 days wars. 24h war is better by far.

Event was just fine. Regen time is OK, when top items are that cheap. Some in our syn still couldn't buy 100 comets. I suggest adding a new item that is even stronger than comet - charge more for that. Only 1 money item and 1 gold item are not enough anyways. The first few units were ridicilously weak, I don't even count them.

On iOS, I got no splash screens. I had no idea if we won or lost in the battle I missed. That would be worth getting fixed.

I agree with the posts above: better than the one-day-war. Pls replace the 24-hour-wars with this event. More fun, more tactic needed. But all three weekend events - war, 24h-war and street-assault - are too much. It's reealy burning players out. Remember: players need jobs to buy gold ...
    I appreciated it ending on Sunday btw.