Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

1) make cash units stronger- no one used the 2 cheaper units
    2) deploy regen time really long, longer than health/energy regen
    3) chat good idea ; would like to see that in battle across all games (MW & ka specifically)
    4) would like to see breakdown of each teams score in each node
    5) should be able to use your cash straight from bank to purchase units : this goes for the rest of the game too.
    6) wars should be 30 min

Please respond to the leaderboard issue. It blows my mind that this hasn't been addressed.

Every battle, whether a team won or lost or scored no points, that team's real total score for the whole war (displayed in upper left of event screens) was added to the current leaderboard score.

So if you fought 30 battles your score would be: 30 times what you scored in the first battle, plus 29 times what you scored in the 2nd, plus 28 times the 3rd, and so on.

Needless to say this is insane.

There's some great suggestions for tweaking the event here but until this is addressed I feel like I'm taking crazy pills.

don't listen to people complaining about regen time!!
    if regen time was shorter then syndicates should fight every hour or so (like in regular wars) in order not to waste free deploys and it would be a differend group of people complaining that cc is a full time job anymore.
    2 players quitted from my syndicate because they can't afford to play that much and we didn't fight more than once every 4-5 hours!!
    Regen time is perfect, lower level syndicates can fight every 5-6 or even 10 hours without players wasting free energy so the event can be fun without push u to be active all the time.
    We need LESS game not more.
    btw, kudos for the event, it was fun, needed some kind of strategy and it was pressure free for most syndicates. IMO u should stop those 3 days wars. 24h war is better by far.

Your point is well taken. Gree regen time did favor lower rank gold free syns. Quite a few got the elite prize. Not the same for gold syns. Encourages gold free event to get all top non rank awards

Quote Originally Posted by Saronis View Post
    don't listen to people complaining about regen time!!
    if regen time was shorter then syndicates should fight every hour or so (like in regular wars) in order not to waste free deploys and it would be a differend group of people complaining that cc is a full time job anymore.
    2 players quitted from my syndicate because they can't afford to play that much and we didn't fight more than once every 4-5 hours!!
    Regen time is perfect, lower level syndicates can fight every 5-6 or even 10 hours without players wasting free energy so the event can be fun without push u to be active all the time.
    We need LESS game not more.
    btw, kudos for the event, it was fun, needed some kind of strategy and it was pressure free for most syndicates. IMO u should stop those 3 days wars. 24h war is better by far.

Event was just fine. Regen time is OK, when top items are that cheap. Some in our syn still couldn't buy 100 comets. I suggest adding a new item that is even stronger than comet - charge more for that. Only 1 money item and 1 gold item are not enough anyways. The first few units were ridicilously weak, I don't even count them.

On iOS, I got no splash screens. I had no idea if we won or lost in the battle I missed. That would be worth getting fixed.

I agree with the posts above: better than the one-day-war. Pls replace the 24-hour-wars with this event. More fun, more tactic needed. But all three weekend events - war, 24h-war and street-assault - are too much. It's reealy burning players out. Remember: players need jobs to buy gold ...
    I appreciated it ending on Sunday btw.

1. Regen time was only occasionally every 5 min, other times 1,2,3,4 min, or anything in between. Never could figure out the pattern on why it would change but most of the time, I agree, it was way too long. Possibly seemed to be shorter regen as long as you had more deploys, but as u used them up, the regen time got longer??? Never made any sense.

2. A few have commented that there was strategy if u figured out how to play it. Actually, those who say that clearly didn't figure it out at all because if u did u would realize there is NO strategy. The goals do not matter (well get back to that) in the end, all that mattered was the total amount of points u scored...that's it. Doesn't matter if u win or lose a node or the entire battle, u move up the ranks. Once we figured this out, we made no attempt to do anything more than pile all of our free points (note I said free) on a single node and ignore everything else. We finished top 200 easily and only spent first 30 seconds of each match having to do anything.

3. Back to the goals don't matter part...really, win all 5 nodes and win 5 ramblers!!!! Oh gee thanks give me 5 useless units that aren't worth the deploy. Here's a thought, improve the prizes for goals and make them progressive rather than resetting every match to the same useles one. How about earning a progressive number of deploys, 25, 50, etc for each node won, and complete refill for holding all of them? Anything!

4. Overall. Get rid of SA. It sucked! There are so many ways this game (CC) could be improved, why does GREE continue to spend all it's energy on only ways to screw it up more...sorry, not completely true, after years of everyone asking, u finally came up with a sort tool for the inventory. Thank you. (Didn't want to leave on a sour note).
    Last edited by Dctrbar; 09-03-2014 at 05:18 AM.

This event was really just an online auction. Those who bid or spent the most won. No strategy there. At least if I bid on ebay, something I wanted shows up in the mail a few days later. Did not like this event.

Quote Originally Posted by Perin View Post
    Regen time was not good. Rather be rewarded more deploys / not units. Also we rather not have this event
    The regen time was fine given the structure of the event. Huge kudos to Gree for giving a huge total number of deploys - 250. This required strategy for free players, or even lighter gold players to decide when and how to make deploys. It was shocking at first to see that once you used all 250 deploys, you were out, without spending more. However, once you figured it out, you saw that thinking and strategy was required for deploy management.

In summary kudos to Gree for finally providing a strategy element in a war.

IF Gree decides to increase regen time, then the total number of deploys should be reduced accordingly so that deploys are more like attacks in normal war. For example, say 20 deploys regen in an hour, and 20 max in inventory. That would parallel war regen, but also would yank deploy management out of the game.

Accordingly, I support keeping deploy management strategy as a part of SA, and request the high inventory size and low regen time remain as is.
    Last edited by TheJess; 09-03-2014 at 07:37 AM.

Matching team: it's impossible for top 30 team to beat top 10 team. Either fix matching or limit an amount of deploy, specially those which you can buy with gold. I don't know how to fix it. But you have to fix it.

Thanks for all the awesome feedback!

A couple questions: Looks like we may be slightly split on opinions of regen time, what if regen was dropped to say approximately 3 minutes? Would you still see the strategy in deploy time? Would this help add a couple extra?

Seeing a few Comet didn't cost enough or add another cash unit, what if it was rescaled that the bottom unit drop off the pricing and such for Comet becomes the middle tier and we add a more powerful, more expensive unit to the top of that?

Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post

A couple questions: Looks like we may be slightly split on opinions of regen time, what if regen was dropped to say approximately 3 minutes? Would you still see the strategy in deploy time? Would this help add a couple extra?

Seeing a few Comet didn't cost enough or add another cash unit, what if it was rescaled that the bottom unit drop off the pricing and such for Comet becomes the middle tier and we add a more powerful, more expensive unit to the top of that?
    Both of these are good suggestions.
    1) 3 min regen is still 12.5 hours regen. Seems pretty lengthy.
    2) I like the idea of making a better cash unit. Regardless, even the old units needs to be increased in price. I'd say make the Comet and the lower one x10 more expensive (60m per 100 Comets), and bring a new, stronger unit at at least x5 of what the Comet gonna cost (=300+m per 100).
    Thanks.

1. It should really match other event regen times. Epic Boss, War, and Raid Boss regen times are all 100 minutes to go from empty to full. To keep things consistent, I would suggest reducing the capacity of regens to 100, and making the regens 1 per minute.

2. yep, makes sense.

I got a suggestion. Why not try releasing an event without breaking other parts of the game in the process.

Looks like we may be slightly split on opinions of regen time, what if regen was dropped to say approximately 3 minutes? Would you still see the strategy in deploy time? Would this help add a couple extra?
    You're welcome! Thanks for ignoring us!

*ignored*
    Last edited by Vile Lynn; 09-22-2014 at 01:44 PM.
    Line ID: clementine88

agree on having a better more expensive unit. also As i posted on another thread, regardless of what the top 3%-5% players that already have an IPH of over 50 mil, I still see gree making money on people purchasing regens( i spent 1k gold last event on regens) its not much i know, but it adds up. so having said that, having a better unit, consider also the fact that you want your light gold spenders to be able to buy them and use them and they will spend gold. for me the reason to spend it was the rush at the end when trying to get those 5 nodes that would get me something to brag about, or the pleasure of the victory.

Might be better if we could get something other than more units for winning 5 nodes. I see the advantage of winning those because weaker IPH players can have some good units to hit with, but imagine maybe giving out 1% or 2% on something just for getting the 5 nodes. how much gold people would spend to get it??? maybe much maybe not nuch. just a thing to consider...