Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last

[Feedback] Street Assault

Hello,

We know you've already posted some feedback on the event in the Guide thread. Please go ahead and post your pros and cons here!

Let's try to include more than just about the gameplay, but also the UI, process, etc.

Remember to keep it constructive and classy. Thanks.

UI was ok, wish the chat had ben working though, that would have been good to use.
    Hour long battles are too long in this event, would have been better to have 30 minute battles
    Deploy regeneration was very poor at 1 every 5 minutes
    Higher value units for CC cash would be good and show that building a good IPH had a benefit other than syndicate bonuses
    WGT Syndicate - 624-475-065

Battle Rank 282 --- 24hr Battle Rank 138 --- Street Assault Rank 240
    6/6 Epic Bosses --- SLTQ Finished --- and Raid Boss --- Complete normal then focus on individual goals.
    Looking for more active players

Regen time was not good. Rather be rewarded more deploys / not units. Also we rather not have this event
    I AM BATMAN

Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Hello,

We know you've already posted some feedback on the event in the Guide thread. Please go ahead and post your pros and cons here!

Let's try to include more than just about the gameplay, but also the UI, process, etc.

Remember to keep it constructive and classy. Thanks.
    1) Much shorter regen times. 21 hours is beyond ridiculous. Whoever thought of that should not only be fired, but also sued.
    2) Cash items should be much more expensive. Especially the top unit. (I'd say x100). No point in a top and cheaper units, if everyone can afford the top.
    3) You should start the event with full deploys, not half.
    4) The rewards should be deploys, not the cheap units.
    5) The chat doesn't work, and frankly, it's unnecessary.
    6) Regen times mods should be released. Both for SA and for RB/Epic/Wars.

Thanks.

too many events in a cycle. maybe replace the short war with this but having so many is burning people out

Here you go Gree!

Technical Issues to fix

1. Global leaderboard or explain how those scores correlate to your syn's actual score

2. Multiple Splash screen issues
    a. You cannot see splash screen of whom you are battling with unless you happen to have device on exactly at match time. Come later or not lucky but in game no splash screen. That must be corrected as many syns do not go by the 3 ltr designation.
    b. The battle results splash screen rarely appears. If in game it might show up. If not in game it never shows up. More than once we contacted battle rivals and they too did not know who won. Crazy silly

3. Message board: Unreliable crashes a lot.

4. App crashes often during battle. Especially if a surge going on at end of battle by all syns. App crashes for most players in all syns plus the battle result never displays. Applies to IOS and Droid not platform specific.

5. Fix the cross event bug that reduces some players' initial deploy to 175. I don't know what was the cause as it was not due to Epic boss but that is not fair.

Game Issues to Fix or Strongly Consider

1. Regen time is ridiculous. Drop it 100 min like Boss Events or worst case current MW regen time

2. Gree made a big deal out of needing IPH for deploys. Raise the deploy costs as it was a joke. Either that or create a new deploy or change current Comet deploy to a much higher cost.

3. Cost of deploys is too high. Either leave cost of refill same and provide more deploys or drop the costs.

4. Ability to delete the non significant deploys in inventory and buy higher value deploys as they are more valuable in battles. Gold spending syns will use them

5. If you are planning to offer mods vs changes like you did in MW better to do them as soon as possible before you turn off a majority of syns/players. Not all gold players were happy with this event. Perhaps a majority were not. Look at your sales generated. Probably will be used in SLTQ and wasn't used in SA.

when is free video option going to come back on droid so we can purchase the VERY HIGH GOLD deploy health

-The chat function was great! It said 'have to connect to server' all the time but when I hit 'retry' it worked. You should also add this feature to regular wars, that'd be cool.

-Deploy regen was INSANE.. and 1 gold per deploy sucked as well. I actually wouldn't mind seeing deploy regen going to 3 or 2 minutes as when you fall asleep, you wake up and no deploys were wasted, opposed to a regular war when you fall asleep and every 25 mins you sleep you waste a hit.

-Overall a pretty cool event. I refused to spend gold and my stats still went up a few mil thanks to the awesome battle prizes.
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Matchmaking was ridiculous as in battles! My syn was matched against the top 5 and we was only just inside top 150!!
    Regen 1 deploy every 5 mins?! - Really sucks!
    25 gold for 25 deploys - daylight robbery!
    Will Gree listen! - NO!
    Will it become a regular event? - Yes because the top 10 are bankrolling Gree!
    Will my syn play again? - Hell no!!
    Who exactly carries out beta testing on these new events, because from where I'm standing it's not the free players or anyone from top 50 down! There is absolutely no way I would've given a thumbs up had I been testing. But then I wouldn't be selected anyway as I'm not huge gold spender, just another guy that's finding the whole Crime City experience/enjoyment disappearing faster than ever! Retirement after 2 years is on the horizon!

also the down for maintenance at the end was no fun

Agree with the cost of the comet was ridiculously low and should have been around 60mill per 100 not 6m

I would also like to say that using overall stats to match syndicates doesn't work if iph is what this is focused around ... Shouldn't overall iph be used in matchups

Hour long battles are way too long and regen times need serious work.

Love the chat option , just wish it actually worked.

Overall id be fine if we never see street assault again....instead of stealing events to make us like mw...listen to the players....we've asked for pvp events specifically syndicate pvp and put your time and effort into making what we already have work with out bugs. Then maybe look at a new event for crime city but make it our own not a recycled event from mw or ka.

*deleted*

Next time you ask for feedback, try using some of it!
    Last edited by Vile Lynn; 09-22-2014 at 01:42 PM. Reason: Feedback ingnored.
    Line ID: clementine88

*ignored & deleted*
    Last edited by Vile Lynn; 09-22-2014 at 01:43 PM.
    Line ID: clementine88

Tier prizes are stupid (mw too). You should get all prizes below. It is not fun not playing to drop rank to get the prize you want.

An "empty to full" regen of deploy should be 1/min, and the regen limit should be 100, just like the other events.
    Rescale the deployable units in terms of cost, only the best one was ever purchased.
    Chat was great, loved cross syndicate banter, just needs to be fixed a bit.
    I liked the UI, but all numbers need commas, otherwise it was very smooth and well laid out.
    The main tab of the SA battle screen should have the full names of the syndicates you're currently fighting
    Thanks for only allowing officers to declare, add that to war please
    More clarity as to how scoring/bonuses work