Lets Go Mods, everyone looking for a answer! - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Lets Go Mods, everyone looking for a answer!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Those who still spend more than a vault a month are complete and total hobknobs. I feel sorry for them.

When this game is gone and all your accounts are nothing but a memory, all you will have to remember is how much money you gave to the employees of this God-awful company. Oh, and that time is coming very soon. This game is dying a slow, painful death. These guys in my top 50 faction throwing down 7 or 8 vaults a month.. man o man I feel sorry for them.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBFO View Post
    Those who still spend more than a vault a month are complete and total hobknobs. I feel sorry for them.

When this game is gone and all your accounts are nothing but a memory, all you will have to remember is how much money you gave to the employees of this God-awful company. Oh, and that time is coming very soon. This game is dying a slow, painful death. These guys in my top 50 faction throwing down 7 or 8 vaults a month.. man o man I feel sorry for them.
    agree buddy..its been dieing slowly now for a while...gree been trying to kill the game a while now but they didnt exspect all the addicts to keep forceing them to make one crappy event after a another..1/3rd of the revenue they get sure isnt going back into this game..

@Taddaah what about that free LTQ u was getting a update on bud?
    Retired to free playing

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    It was almost 3 days before we knew how utterly rediculous Faction Masters was. We wasted our time and energy on misplaced trust that Gree would set an obtainable goal. Out of thousands of factions, only a hand full managed to glitch to completion. This is not a game, this is not fun,..., this is annoying, irritating, unfair, discouraging, depressing, morale busting and more negative descriptions than I have strength left to print. Anyone spending a bar of gold on an LTQ prior to knowing reward and energy, is an idiot. Cannot believe GREE earned beans from this one.

Tadaaah, saying we could have picked Normal or Prestige is not fair or reasonable given you told us nothing whatsoever on energy requirements or rewards. Nothing!! It was days b4 Danimal told us it was garbage, a Code Red and a strong avoid. If you had told us it was 5.2M energy for a small reward, 99% of us would have said F that, and organized our sock drawers rather than participate in an utterly futile and utterly blown event.

Instead of saying you are passing on our continual and near unanimous complaints to the Team, (where it is nvr heard from again), why are they not already reading this forum every single day, or playing their own game and thus, getting frustrated and pissed at themselves??????????? Do any of the Mods or Devs play this game?

Post Count
    Free event? What about the free gold n prized from the player nomination event?