Lets Go Mods, everyone looking for a answer! - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Lets Go Mods, everyone looking for a answer!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    As of right now, modern war is barely inside the top 75 in the top grossing apps. Maybe this event was a test to see just how many players they have to go the extra mile. I think it failed miserably. That is the lowest I've ever seen mw on the charts. Of course I don't check it often. Can you see the writing on the wall? I saw it over a year ago, glad I got out then.
    Nemo me impune Lacessit

Articulate Author MENTALLY INCOMPETENT's Avatar
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    With all that people have learned, shared, or seen, why?
    Even if you only suspect, why?
    Ray Charles, Elvis Presley, Joan Rivers, JFK, George Washington, Stevie Wonder, and Michael Jackson even know.
    Why?
    Why with what is known, would you even THINK about it?
    Wouldyou play "3 card monte" with Frank Fingers on a busy street corner?
    Why?

You see, I don't think many are doing it.
    I think they're making the weak minded do it.
    I think the others do it for no cost.

Yeah, that's what I think.

What do you think?

Do you believe in unicorns, fairies, and leprechauns?
    Well, do you?
    We're just NUTTY about DEWIN NUTIIN, a whole lotta NUTTIN.
    R U lazy enough, crazy enough, and dumb enough to make the cut?
    Free Tappers Lives Matter!

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Thanks for all the feedback on this one. We'll give this over to the teams.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    You used to be more upbeat about things. Has this place gotten to you like it has the rest of the mods?
    Nemo me impune Lacessit

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajk View Post
    You used to be more upbeat about things. Has this place gotten to you like it has the rest of the mods?
    You know it has, remember when Tadaah use to actually visit the forum and respond. Those days are long gone. He's probably just as frustrated with the game and Devs as the rest of the community is. You can only spend so much time working with a below par product. He see the inside dealings every day and is probably laughing the whole time.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Will they ever answer the question of why create an event that is targeted to give the best rewards to the IOS energy glitchers? GREE has received multiple tickets on this issue so there is no way to claim they were unaware of the problems. The right thing to do would have been to suspend ltq events until you had a fix or make them low rewards to not give the cheaters an advantage. It seems that Gree by its actions has decided that the IOS plane mode is a acceptable part of the game. Looks like another huge retirement wave will be hitting after this event.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTex87 View Post
    Will they ever answer the question of why create an event that is targeted to give the best rewards to the IOS energy glitchers? GREE has received multiple tickets on this issue so there is no way to claim they were unaware of the problems. The right thing to do would have been to suspend ltq events until you had a fix or make them low rewards to not give the cheaters an advantage. It seems that Gree by its actions has decided that the IOS plane mode is a acceptable part of the game. Looks like another huge retirement wave will be hitting after this event.
    They did fix it, remember Tadaah said so. Even playing field between IOS and Android now!!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    catering to glitchers is definitely one subject. But to those complaining the event is too difficult, just don't do it. Do Normal and Prestige. wtf is the great mystery here?

Gree events area always back-ended on requirements. I.e. the last two levels of Masters RB is 30% of total damage (roughly). Health Regen has been a prize for what, top 1-2 players in WD? What did you expect from the event? Gumdrops and candy and free health regen?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by xxxfff View Post
    catering to glitchers is definitely one subject. But to those complaining the event is too difficult, just don't do it. Do Normal and Prestige. wtf is the great mystery here?

Gree events area always back-ended on requirements. I.e. the last two levels of Masters RB is 30% of total damage (roughly). Health Regen has been a prize for what, top 1-2 players in WD? What did you expect from the event? Gumdrops and candy and free health regen?
    I would like to say that Gree caters to a certain element of hooligan.
    Frankly, I can't say that.
    I'm sure Gree is as displeased with the shenanigans and tricks that go on regularly in all of their products.
    Think of those awful birds, Canadian Geese or Seagulls.
    They make noise, they steal, they destroy, they pester pets and children, and they drop their poop all over the area they invade.
    That's how Gree must feel.
    They probably don't like it.
    I know it must cost them some money, just as it costs those that are still spending.
    Its not that they haven't tried to control things, if you believe what they say.
    I have no reason to doubt it, if only for financial concerns.
    So, Gree does what most of us would do, live with it.
    They keep trying to eradicate it, but that's as silly as trying to eliminate all crime, never gonna happen.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Consistent Contributor ScrewThis's Avatar
    Post Count
    Goodness, this is funny stuff. I love it! Believe me, you have to quit the game and come back once in a while to appreciate just how pathetic you all are. You can't see it while you're stuck inside.

It is pathetic complaining about something that was supposed to be enjoyable and entertaining, but is now an expen$ive time sucking, real life destroying piece of crap. It is pixels for crying out loud. It is about bragging rights, I hear you say? Maybe in this little make belief world. I dare you to tell your buddies (if you have time for any real buddies) how much you spent on 5% more regen or attack or whatever. If you can't do that without feeling utterly ashamed, then you should realize there's a serious problem there somewhere.

You think complaining here is going to make Gree change things? You think they will listen to your moaning and make the next event cheaper? Nope. LOL. This has been going on for years and years. They will keep pushing the envelope and make things ever more expensive. And you all will continue playing and complaining. And paying.

BAAAAA!!!! BAAAAAA!!!!! BAAAAAAA!!!!!!

Look at all the sheep.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ScrewThis View Post
    Goodness, this is funny stuff. I love it! Believe me, you have to quit the game and come back once in a while to appreciate just how pathetic you all are. You can't see it while you're stuck inside.

It is pathetic complaining about something that was supposed to be enjoyable and entertaining, but is now an expen$ive time sucking, real life destroying piece of crap. It is pixels for crying out loud. It is about bragging rights, I hear you say? Maybe in this little make belief world. I dare you to tell your buddies (if you have time for any real buddies) how much you spent on 5% more regen or attack or whatever. If you can't do that without feeling utterly ashamed, then you should realize there's a serious problem there somewhere.

You think complaining here is going to make Gree change things? You think they will listen to your moaning and make the next event cheaper? Nope. LOL. This has been going on for years and years. They will keep pushing the envelope and make things ever more expensive. And you all will continue playing and complaining. And paying.

BAAAAA!!!! BAAAAAA!!!!! BAAAAAAA!!!!!!

Look at all the sheep.
    The pot calling the kettle black.
    If you have quit, please go away and stay away.
    You look like nothing more than a bitter ex girlfriend
    Fill Your Hands With Lead

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Sad that nothing changes yet not unexpected.

I'm to the point I troll less and less each week.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    GOOD NEWS

However the Top Men have nothing but LARPing on their minds...

COME BACK TO REALITY....nah....never mind...with you gone and me gone, we're much happier.
    Keep on LARPing in the free world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    I feel sorry for those who post and complain, seriously guys you are wasting your time.
    Just sit back and watch Rome burn.

Post Count
    This is a joke!

I expect Apple to be busy again with handling refunds.

Post Count
    The more people who complete the event, the more likely Gree are to try it again. It's all about money, they couldn't give a rat's about the players.
    Simple fix-
    DONT DO IT